1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[General] The AKB48 Team TP Thread

Discussion in 'General Team TP Discussion' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

1. onego123

onego123 Member

Chen ShiYa has stated that the 1 million views challenge still stands.
    TTPNeedsU.png
    credit: monjyou_bosatu
    D9OTrTmUYAEXXHZ.png D9OUtyVUYAEDBhj.png

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Damn, just drop the 2nd single. If anything, doing that could generate more views for their debut as it creates more interest in the group.

Team TP has too much interest & potential for these managing mistakes to happen.

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Awe man! Still with that 1m view challenge? That sucks! These girls deserve the recognition! Oh well. Good luck to the girls and hooray for Summer Single!

4. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    281k views left

5. mooony

mooony Kenkyuusei

@trxsh

i saw your post in the ranking thread about fafa, the langlive app should be easy to access, im on android and all i had to do was download the APK and use my google account to log in, what troubles are you having?

6. trxsh

trxsh Member

At the time when I downloaded Langlive (through APK) it still required you to verify that you were in one of the countries, all in Asia, with your cell number. If it has changed I'll have to check again!

7. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    918K views

Almost there

8. onego123

onego123 Member

9. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    1 million views!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/which-fandom-do-you-identify-with.22968/

I made a thread before asking Stage 48 members to choose only one group from all of 48G and Sakamichi groups, and the result showed that the votes for Nogi + Keyaki combined were more or less the same for the votes for all 48Gs.

Now I am wondering which fandom do stage 48 members identify more? 48G? Sakamichi? And now that we have Izone and we were even allowed to vote for Korean members in the annual stage 48 poll, I won't be surprised if there are stage 48 members who joined the forum because of Izone. I will put International 48G as a separate choice for those who identify more as a fan of an international sister group than any Japan 48G.

I intend to post this in all general threads so as to invite the fans of each group to cast their votes. Downside though that is that those who subscribe to more than one general thread will get a notification for this more than once, so sorry for the notif.

Thank you :)

11. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    so the first single have surpassed 10.000 sales... I want to cry because is better than I expected

12. onego123

onego123 Member

TTP was in Shanghai last week and hung out with TSH.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    006YNwa8ly1g4ux9hxpnrj31910u0qv6.jpg 006YNwa8ly1g4ux90w4a1j318z0u0kjm.jpg 007dMn9Ggy1g4w5f2ayngj313z0u0k9b.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

AKB48 Team TP will hold 2nd generation audition. Details will come on July 26th. :1st:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    but why??? they have 34 members minus 4 members in hiatus they don't have a theater, we don't even see some member in the promotion

• Like Like x 2
  15. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Hopefully they have the theater before the 2nd gen happens

16. mooony

mooony Kenkyuusei

promote the KKS first!!! :asdfgh::asdfgh:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. mooony

mooony Kenkyuusei

they got everybody in the dance shots! :banana:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. HermitGhost

HermitGhost Kenkyuusei

林于馨 lin yu xin is a gem, so cute haha.
    Liked the music and mv direction that team tp and the team sh has for their singles: 勇往直前, 櫻花瓣 & TTP Festival
    I am new here and I can understand mandarin so I guess I will be hanging around here for the upcoming shanghai festival:)
    Nice to meet you guys/girls too~

Mod Note: You are new so don't know the rules, but one of our rules is that we don't double post. If you have new content, just edit your first post. The rules are here:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-stage48-rules-2019.22942/

P.S. most posters users use font size 3, not font size 4.

Also 陳子鴻 Eric Chen, who is now GM for Team TP, is a very famous Taiwanese music producer in the 2000s.
    He produced a lot of hit songs back then, though most of the ones are R&Bs haha.

Below are the hit songs I knew off from his wiki page back when I used to follow a lot of 2000s Taiwan pop,
    孫燕姿 Sun Yan-Zi - 風箏 Kite, 戴佩妮 Penny Tai - 愛瘋了 Love went crazy, 杜德偉 Alex To - 脫掉 Take off, 梁文音 Liang Wen Yin - 我不是你想像那麼勇敢 I am not as courageous as you think of,
    張惠妹 Zhang Hui Mei - 我要快樂 I want happiness, 方炯鑌 Fang Jiong Bin 壞人 Bad Person,黃小琥 Huang Xiao Hu - 沒那麼簡單 It's not that simple.

He did pretty well to recreate the same fresh feel of AKB that I know of back in the early AKB days so they are on the right direction.
    It will be interesting to see how the newer singles will turn out:)
    Regarding the lyrics part, the Chinese lyrics part is translated really well from the original Japanese lyrics to fit their current context and flows well too.
    Its really hard to translate the some parts in Chinese normally since Chinese words has a large library of word choice and to also make the whole song flow well with the translated version.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  20. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    yes Eric Chen is an amazing GM for TTP.
    it seems that the girls are doing pretty well in Taiwan charts even better than the first single.

TTP is a low budget group but they can reach the top