TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    2 things to look forward to every Thursday, AKBingo subs and Rissen Awareness Corner.. :approve:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    I also really miss Macharin.
    Akbingo has always swapped out the members the moment you really start to love them, and then again and again when you start loving the new girls.
    It kinda sucks but I'm glad they give almost everyone a chance. They should include every girl and make the episodes 4 hours long.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I don't think Kiara is more scripted than the other girls, I just think it's that she doesn't want to be a variety member because it doesn't seem to have that much impact on ranking if you look at some of the bigger variety members. Most of them try to be like Mayuyu and Yukirin, proper idols, but they forget that girls like Sasshi, Takamina, Miichan, Yuko and Mariko were popular because they were also funny (or so unfunny that it was laughable, as in the case of Takamina). Sasshi, to me, is the best example that variety members can become HUGELY popular if they play to their strengths and don't try to evade going down the variety role. Miichan eventually losing popularity and going down in rankings was, to me, also partly because she didn't want to be a variety idol. Eventually she accepted her role but I think by then it was too late. If she had been okay with being funny rather than pretty earlier, things might have been vastly different for her, and sadly, I think the same has ended up happening to Kiara.

(P.S.: I also miss Macharin :( )

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    That's an awesome idea! For the first ten weeks we could have Nagi, Yoko, Nanamin, Berin, Maria, Ayane, Nanase, Yuiyui, Oden and so on. Then, for the next ten weeks Nagi, Hattsu, Onishi, Gyoten, Nanamin, Ayane, etc. The following ten weeks with Tanao, Missaa, Hiina, Maria, Nanase...

Honestly, for most idol fans if they like a girl whatever she does will be funny, if they don't, she can do anything that they won't care. AKBINGO! has better ratings with, I don't know, Satone doing nothing than they would have with Chiyori doing ther stuff. I agree with him, they tried to push the variety character on Kiichan too hard when she never had that character. It felt artificial: "Kiichan, say something so that we can call you a variety genius!". She was such a variety genius that she wouldn't even open her mouth without being asked. In what way is Shitao also a variety character?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    While I agree with you regarding Kiichan, I am pretty sure the ratings are not really influenced by a single member. Usually we're having 15-20 girls on stage so it's perfectly fine to have a wide variety of characters in the show.

Also watching Satone doing nothing is generally incredibly fun.
    [​IMG]

Btw. who ever said Shitao is a variety character? She's just a Baka-chan.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    If Kiichan being there means that another member on another level of popularity isn't, yes, it can make a difference, especially for a show with low ratings. That's a few hundreds (thousands?) more that would watch that episode, and tweet about it, instead of just ignoring it. I'm not thinking of Yukirin, instead one of the new gens, but for some reason they called Yukirin to be there for a few episodes. Her presence at the studio makes the ratings slightly higher and, most important, it means that a wider group of people will watch the other girls on the show and, who knows, fall for them. They used her and Shiichan — despite being a variety idol she has more fans than Kiichan — just to promote Yuiyui and Moeka when they went to the lighthouse. But in the end, what I can't accept is when I see Kiichan in a show like AKBINGO! for so many weeks in a row when other new generation members with a lot more potential to become big in AKB (thus making AKB bigger than it is today), even if they don't have amazing variety skills, are invited to the studio like once or twice a year. AKBINGO! is a variety show, but it's there to push members and to make AKB great again.

More than variety idols what they need is better scripts and ideas. With the perfect script even a boring girl without a personality will sound interesting.

034.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    screw the rankings, this person is the most casual of casuals

• Like Like x 1
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I thought casuals liked mainstream idols.

• Like Like x 1
  9. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    and there's nothing more mainstream than Nagi and Kokona

• Like Like x 1
  10. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Could you two keep your fake bickering to the team 8 threads and not spread this bullshit to every thread?

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Agree with this point.

Recently there is a gif of Satone doing nothing that is pretty fun to look at :shifty:

Regarding Kiichan, any chance that she is the one who doesn't like to do it? Afaik certain members like to develop certain image for themselves. Coming out in Bingo certainly helps but if somehow the image you build there is an entirely different ones than you want to develop, I can see some members giving up to do it.
    Because fans will talk about it in HS, and unfortunately some that I went not really comfortable to be seen as variety idols.
    Kind of makes me confused tho...like, but that's why I come here in the first place :^^;: lol

Maybe you can help by posting or start a discussion in other threads also? Most of the other sections are dead anyway. Just a suggestion.

• Like Like x 1
  12. James Torralba

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    If Kiichan embraced the variety route, do you think she will still be called to Bingo!? because look at Kurumi, she wants to be an orthodox but because of Muramoto's joke that she looks like Sento-kun, she embraced it and look at her now, i think she was present in almost all of AKBINGO! this year and her tag on AKbingo is "the real life Sento-Kun". Things went smooth sailing for her, (i dont know about her HS though). And even if Hama didnt win the golden cushion thing, she was still invited many times, but i guess because shes natural thats why.

Kiichan and Macharin, both were given the New Variety Award thingy by AKB shimbun, and both were gone instantaneously.

i really think this is the case, and the staffs know it so they replaced her..

can i ask for the link if you have? im quite curios. hehehe

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Maybe Kiichan getting hit by the dodgeball did something?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    You're Kiichan. You're a member of the Strawberries, but people don't even remember you exist for years. One day, the most well-known TV show decides to give you a push for whatever reason. Every week, you're featured on TV, you're now seen by almost every fan, some people start to like you. But no, you tell them to stop doing that, that you don't want to be there again, that you would rather just do a few (OK, NOT A FEW!) theatre performances instead (because that's all she has) and probably become a nobody for the rest of your career. And why? Because you don't want to dress like that old guy. Mmmmmmmm......... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................... Right.

Was it on her head?

• Like Like x 1
  15. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    https://i.imgur.com/0ZGdU2m.gif
    [hehe]

Never went to Kiichan, but Maria somehow told me that she prefer to be remembered as the chef from Shimizu Kitchen than the variety idol on bacchikoi.
    So yeah, if she is vocal about it or cried on the recording that cause some problem, that might actually happen.

Or the push just did not really work. Rissen is definitely on a rise in HS. She rarely has oshimashi round.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Hit her eye and lost a contact. I think she sat out the rest of the game.

• Like Like x 1
  17. James Torralba

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    @SunnyHighland thanks!! it really is funny and cute at the same time haha

@Aka you really have a point, i guess AKS just pulled the plug on her..

• Like Like x 1
  18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    By the way, I am finally working on updating the wiki page. I started in June and it's a slow progress 'cause I don't have old episodes downloaded or saved anywhere (it's a MAC with only 128GB and I don't care enough to buy an external hard drive), so if anyone wants to help out by either telling me where I can find episode titles easily and what song was shown ('cause with the Vietsub videos that show up on Youtube, they often have a different song cut into the video and I have to admit my Japanese knowledge is very limited so I sometimes have a hard time figuring out the episode title unless it's something obvious like Tozen or Kyun Grand Prix) or have a list themselves of episode title + song, that would be much appreciated.

I can work on it on my own if you don't want or simply cannot help, but it would speed up the process massively. Yoroshiku~

P.S.: I've got Episode 1-460 and then 544-550. So I only really need episodes 461-543. Thanks for your co-operation :flower:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    How about this one: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...aGHgrsw-HF5vF7eHCJuCrfzTc/edit#gid=1772687865

Not all song titles are there, though. I've only added them for new episodes, once I took over the sheet.

Edit: I will add the missing song titles starting from the top.

Edit 2: I updated until 507, for earlier episodes the official Twitter account didn't post the song names, and I don't recognize them on my own.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Janosch

Janosch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Asai Nanami
    • Informative Informative x 2