[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Takahiro. Now as Hinata afaik their main choreographer is CRE8BOY, with Takahiro occasionally handling a song or two

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Yessss, Yoshimotozaka impressed me as well! It was my first time seeing them perform as well, and I really enjoyed the disco vibe and melody of their track. Vocals on point as well. They looked like they were having so much fun on stage, and it wasn't nearly as comedic as I thought it would be (well the costumes were a little, though lol). As long as the rest of their music meshes with me, I'll be supporting them in the future too.

And I think all the Sakamichi groups have had odd choreography at one point or another. Nothing will beat the oddity of Eccentric, imo, now that choreo was the epitome of eccentricity to say the least, puns aside. I'm not a fan of Doremi's chorus dance either, reminds me of a bunch of fish flapping [hehe], but it's cute, quirky and kinda suits the song in a way. In any case, I don't want weird choreo, especially at the important chorus, to become Hinata's trademark; I think that'll repel any potential fans rather than attract. A bit of quirkiness is good, though.

I feel kinda weird for discussing other groups here rather than their own group threads, so back to Keyaki. Anyone notice how each group's center (Asuka, Nao, guy in fedora lol) was standing in the middle front for the intro talk part? And who was it for Keyaki? Yuipon (; I'm taking this as yet another sign of her future center-ship. If I'm wrong, then well, management continues to troll us lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I think Hirate just didn't want to be interviewed, to be honest.

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

The center wasn't even the one being interviewed for Keyaki/Hinata, so I doubt that was the reason. She didn't object to being in the front for the group pic. And regardless of the reason, the fact that Yuipon stood there means something, imo. Either next center orrrr official center substitute lol

5. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

AFIK its Takahiro before.

6. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    Hi, new member here. Hope you guys don't mind I jumped into this discussion [hehe]

Last night Sakamichi's medley is the best stage I'd seen. I mean, I've watched some shows where the idol group did medley, but it was as if there are no variation or differences in concept between one group and the after. However, the concept switch in this medley somehow gave the viewer (or perhaps just me?) more excitement everytime the idol take turns to perform. From elegant to cool then cute and the eccentric last one. It makes you don't want to pass through each performance.

Also, about Hinata's choreo, though some moves seems weird, but isn't the formation kinda cool? Like when they make circle around the front row and skipping/crossing each other's line during the chorus. It matches their lively concept.
    Back to Keyaki, Techi's entrance right after Nogi gave me goosebumps :cry2:and since their appearance has gotten more mature, the suits gave them slightly more intimidating aura (especially Habu-chan, my baby<3)

I wonder why Ten-chan didn't participate? Wasn't Ten-chan the center for Kaze ni's Omotenashikai?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @keyak The "guy in fedora" is Saito Tsukasa-san from the comedy duo Trendy Angel with Takashi-san. They appeared in KEYABINGO!4.

-----------------

@dinda308 Ten-chan and Hinano-chan are under 15. And the show was in restricted time for them.

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    one ok rock-the beginning should be there

9. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I see it more as, techi didn't want to be put in a position where she had to face the cameras for longer than needed. The group photo is just the members in their formation lineup for that single, so that's why techi's center. I really don't think it's management sending us 'signs' about Yuipon's future. Also there have been many groups who's centers don't stand in the front row during the short interview portions after performing, especially the shy members. And let's be honest, I think techi used all her energy for the rest of the year with that performance lol, look at how smiley she was! Despite the great performance she would have 100% shown a dead/bored/stone face if she was at the front. Better off making Yuipon stand there instead.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, I think it's obvious Yui was picked for a reason. She's certainly the obvious centre choice if they're not going with Hirate.
    But I think Hirate was only in the back to be away from cameras and interviewers. Captains were asked for comments, but there's a chance she didn't know that, or made the decision before she found out.

11. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

Fantastic performance. I've missed Kazi Ni. Some great camera work too, loving all the closeups [hehe]

This warms my heart
    D7goFLM (2).jpg

(Also did anyone else notice Naako and Rikopi in the corner at 6:36? I need a gif of that :lol:)

12. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

?

13. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@keyak Kobayashi might be the center for next single but in my opinion, you just over-think about this situation. Hirate definitely feels uncomfortable being put in font row for interview and Keya mngm has stopped forcing her to do it since a long time. There are various events when Hirate isnt in center/font rows for interview such as Music station for Ambiba and Kurohitsu, Japan MTV Awards,... This 2nd-row-standing seems normal for me

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Sakamichi medley works well because the groups show different concepts. When it's one franchise medley there's always the risk to have the same kind of song/choreo over and over. So, Kudos to Sakamichi as family, though I probably will never follow the 4th group.
    I didn't knew Takahiro wasn't Hinata choreographer anymore. Hopefully he'll stay with keyaki for long time. He's such a great artist!

I think I already said everything I wanted about Pon centering next song; right now I'm just happy I FINALLY get some good Pon-Techi content :cute:
    it took so long!

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Keyaki Republic 2018 BD/DVD Digest Video (Preview)
    Has Keyakizaka46 SMEJ stopped geoblocking for new videos, at least?

if the video does not show watch the video here

Yesterday miwa (another Sony artist) released a lyric video for her new song "Reboot":

if the video does not show watch the video here

And remember these Hinatazaka46 "Doremisolasido" BD bonus content previews from a while back?

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    What's your favorite Japanese 48 or 46 group?

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/whats-your-favorite-japanese-48-46-group.23006/

Two years ago, I made the same thread and Keyaki (92 votes) got the most votes followed by Nogi (69 votes, 1 vote higher than AKB). However, a lot has happened the past two years and we now have more groups. So if asked the same question, will Keyaki still be the favorite group of more stage 48 members? Or with the formation of Hinatazaka, will Keyaki lose a significant amount of votes?

I intended to include Izone but I reached the limit for number of options with just the Japanese groups. I can't even include the international sister groups. Thus I changed the question to just Japanese groups.

Please cast your vote :) Thank you.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    KOR2018 video just made my day 1000 times better! :banana:
    My wallet will cry but who cares?

They already got my soul, they might as well take all my money lol

Pon also stole a piece of my heart, but that's another story [hehe] (now I just need another relationship episode and finally - FINALLY - have a PonRisa official statement :omg:)

Also voted. :D I'm not much for this kind of stuff (and never gonna vote for the single person no matter what) but for Keyaki it's always worth no matter the final position :inlove:

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Regarded the 9th single discussion I'm in the October camp and early next year release of 2nd album.

How they want to announce 9th single will probably be in a unexpected way.

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1