1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 56th [Sustainable] (2019/09/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 22, 2019.

1. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    The song is nice, but a little bit to bland for me. I will final judge after a radio rip.
    But I am happy to see Moeka at the 0 front<3
    This senbatsu is really nice. I hope they keep these 18nin or 16 min line up more often!

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I discovered the replay button in billibi (or whatever it’s spelled) and spent the morning with the song.

Hooked!

• Like Like x 5
  3. welp

welp Next Girls

Yahagi's case reminded me of the case of a BNK's member, Cake. She was caught dating and faced a very tough dilemma. Fans knew she could not admit to dating, they knew that, if they were in her shoes, they too would not be able to admit yet, they were disappointed that she was dishonest and denied. Fans did not want to hear the truth yet, hated to hear the lie. To keep silent would be deemed indirect admission so, it was not really the third choice.

By lying, she could preserve most of her tanoshi/kamioshi who were blind enough to eat up whatever lie she spitted yet, she lost most of nioshi/sanoshi, those who liked her enough to shake hand with her albeit not many times.

It was stupid of the agency to not be able to see it was not simply about dating. Being perceived as dishonest is a serious blow and she may never be able to amend the trust issue. Will you pay for merches and handshake tickets of an idol you doubt if she is sincere when she says she likes you?

So, only working hard in handshake counted? Working hard in other areas, theater, practice room, in elsewhere behind the scene don't? You agree that AKB should be handshake idol, huh? Do you believe this is how AKB can fight back 46 cousins and perform in Tokyo Dome again? Do you think this is how they can compete in international market next to K-pop? I prefer BNK48's way of senbatsu selection. Anyone who is kinda popular, working hard for the group in her own way and befitting the song has a chance to stand in the center.

SNS follower numbers? If this is AKS' interpretation on public attraction, ugh. My opinion is to choose someone who can magnet non-fan viewers' eyes or anyone close to that. And, certainly, Yahagi and Okada couldn't be that girl, no idea about Oguri. Yahagi couldn't dance and Okada lacked the vivaciousness, solemn.

What's useful about her voice when there was no solo line? Was there any "lead note" to sing? Besides, she couldn't dance.

Rely too much on Nana? I thought she had centered 1 title song in total.

You thought it was nice idea to shrink the size of fandom? What a brilliant idea this is. For AKB's fans to be more accepting of dating like K-pop ones, AKB will also need to market itself like K-pop. Maybe, starting from canceling handshake and gearing more to female demographic.

J Expo in Thailand held twice yearly. Perhaps, they will join the second round?

• Dislike Dislike x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    People who think that idols have romantic interest in their fans and that them dating means that she likes her fans any less than she did before is simply delusional and a bit crazy. I personally think that the girls' safety matters more than anything else and to be honest, I think that they're better off not having those crazy derailed fans who believe their idol is actually into them. Yes, it's money, but we've had quite a couple of stalking incidents, not to mention the NGT scandal and how much it affected the girls mentally.

• Like Like x 13
  5. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    This is probably the first time or at least the first in a long time that members with good handshake numbers are placed in the front row. Its just nice to know that there's an actual tangible reason that fans can easily understand as basis for management's selection.

Besides, having good handshake records is a sign a member is at least good enough in getting fans support.

A lot of times management is stubborn with their pushes regardless whether its working or not.

Its just nice to see for a change that those who actually delivered good results are rewarded in a management chosen senbatsu.

And regarding with competing with Nogi, its not even about Nogi members being superior over AKB members. Its simply the fact that AKB is not deemed as fresh or interesting as before which is a natural thing to happen. Putting a fresh face like Moeka in front, flanked by two relatively newer gens, Nana and Yuiyui (they aren't exactly new but they weren't part of the golden era so thr public are probably not very familiar with them), is actually a good move to spark some interest from non-fans.

And why are we talking about competing with KPop again? International market? JPop artists in general don't seem to put as much effort or interest on being popular internationally compared to the effort put in by KPop artists. Why should they? Japan already has the 2nd biggest music industry in the world.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Disagree with him all you like (and I do, mostly) but he has a right to post as much as you. If his posts bother you that much then block him.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    From the rules thread:

"Don’t take it personally if people disagree with you; again, this forum is for discourse and people may feel differently on certain topics. That said, if you disagree with someone, you should provide a well-reasoned post with facts or logic, as opposed to merely belittling the other user."

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-stage48-rules-2019.22942/

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Funny, when they pull those delusional fans hands to their chests when they're shaking hands with them their safety isn't a concern. Chuu! "Please sexualize me and buy a lot of tickets, but DON'T BE CRAZY AND DELUSIONAL! chuu!"

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

:confused:

First of all, not the whole senbatsu is good at handshakes, the 3rd row has some girls who aren't so good with handshakes but still popular. Management didn't just select girls based on HS but they do care about it a lot, which makes 100% sense since it's the biggest indicator of popularity and fandom.

I mentioned social media followers but that's just one other indicator, of course management doesn't look at that only... But if a new girl manages to get thousand of followers online then surely it's something to take into consideration. Just like NMB's Akarin popularity on Youtube that changed her career.

About this part of your post:

Mod edit: Do not tee up your response with a condescending remark

You do know Nogi based their senbatsu mostly on HS? :wtf: You clearly have no idea of what you're talking about. As for competing with Kpop, who said they should, they have no intention to compete with Kpop, AKB is not aiming to be international. That's why they just debut sister groups in other countries instead of going there to promote like Kpop does. PD48 was their way to have some kind of sister group in Korea because they can't really make one there. Now it's over and done, AKB doesn't compete with Kpop.

As for the rest of your post and cancelling HS, why should they? Do you also think Kpop groups should cancel their fansigns in Korea where fans sometimes have to buy hundred copies to get in? Do you also think Kpop groups should cancel their hi-touch and handshakes in Japan (for those who do) where fans buy hundred of copies to get them? I bet you don't. What's the problem with HS exactly?

Also why are you so sure that Moeka, Naachan or Yuiyui are not good enough... you just personally don't like them :fp: tell me who's good enough for you to be the ace then, and based on what...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  10. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    lol I like how the first two lines are "umi no kisetsu wa owatte shimatta, kimi wo ichido mo sasoenakatta" since they didn't release a summer single?
    Anyway, I like the song; it reminds me of older summer a-sides like Everyday, Katyusha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Wait, do the members really pull fans hands to their chest?

And why are you painting handshake events to be something sexualized? I admit I've only been to one handshake event (an SKE national handshake event) but from what I've observed the people were quite diverse. Sure, stereotypical male wotas and ojisan fans were there but a good number of female fans and children where also there. There were also really old fans in wheelchairs who attended.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Moeka does, or at least it was claimed she does on AKBINGO! And rather than deny it she deflected with "I'm only 16, I've no idea what I'm doing."

13. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    If that is really the case and she does it with teenage male fans or older, then that is disturbing.

I have no idea about the newer members (last gen I remotely bothered to look into was Mion's gen), so wow.. I just see her as a fresh new face who seems to be gaining some popularity. So I guess she's gunning for a Milky-like image (not that Milky did that too but she did had that chara who seemed like she would have done it)

Oh well.

I'm still happy with the senbatsu though.

14. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Here we go, series of replies...

You forgot one thing above handshake: MANAGEMENT'S FAVORITE. That's why girls like you-know-who Hana, Renacchi, Annin (before her exile to Mexico), and Rika-hime (before NGT scandal) easily entered senbatsu before, and girls like Tomu, Komiharu, Seichan, etc rarely entered senbatsu. Maybe you should read previous single's threads where everyone here threw tantrums whenever those 4 were on senbatsu list (instead of bunch of hopeful girls). Or when current Korean's favorite Sakura centered Kimi wa Melody. Or when most of AKB's senbatsu girls were SGs (particularly kennins and HKTs).

Anyway, for information, their HS sales are pretty bad than others (even in Annin's case, she didn't do HS anymore since Iwate incident) and their popularity are so-so, so :fear:

Speaking about working hard in every aspect, one of brilliant example is Yuiri. This girl decidates her idol life in AKB theatre, aiming to be "Goddess of Theatre". She always appears in stages, either as main or as unders, produced stage for 16th gen, be good senpai for KKS. Heck, she doesn't participate in SSK for years so she can be "Goddess of Theatre". Like, if she participated, she easily would be ranked.
    The result? Slowly her HS result is getting better, getting acknowledged by KKS and other girls, and finally, getting senbatsu position and front row.

First, that's only international Kpop fans who accept their idol dating. East Asian fans (Japan, Korea, China, etc) are basically like your typical wotas: very loyal, don't care whatever bias having tons of crimes, but once they know their bias having GF -they'll leave their bias forever or even threatened the GF. Well, expect those whose their bias have completed military mandatory. Or BTS.

Also, FYI, 48G and 46G have entered female demographic since before. But still they need HS event for more INCOMES. Especially since 48G didn't have concerts for long time (until this year's Zenkoku Tour -I didn't count RH and 48G Kouhaku Uta Gassen) and cancelled SSK event. Shrinking the fandom? It's already shrunken since its glory days was over and everyone went oshihen-ing to 46G. AKB's sales is still bigger because Theatre Edition's sales with all 48G girls attend HS events.

Last, like everyone said before, AKB doesn't need that. Because Japanese music market is much much larger than Korean. Korean music market is small so that's why K-idols need to go international, or at least in Japan. Also, most of K-pop's incomes are from overseas concerts so :fear:

Look at JE Idols for example. That agency is very famous as #1 technophobia, rarely going international, and very very noob in terms of internet world (well until last year when JE decided to make YT account for Johnny's Jr and SixTONES were promoted into YT's campaign, what??). Buuuuut their idols still sell CDs and DVDs a lot WITHOUT ANY GIMMICKS (no HS tickets or even concert tickets, so purely fandom power!), still held tour in domes (for days), and still have loyal-crazy-fanatic wotas. Also, DVDs and (dome) tours gain more incomes ALONE in Japan. And those achievement are without overseas promotion and world (or prolly asian?) tour

That's because Moeka, Naachan, and Yuiyui didn't participate in PD48. It's typical habit from those new 48G fans who joined after watching that show -pretending those who didn't participate as nugus
    or in Naachan's case, s/he thinks Naachan is fake lesbian because she only sticks to Yuiri :fear:

Well, Moeka's oshi (and role model) is Milky so that makes a sense lewl

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Clearly Yuiri should be the ace.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    She really is. That one televised performance of her centering Flying Get garnered some really good responses from casual real time watchers with most saying that she's pretty and stuffs. I want management to keep her as staple tbh.

• Agree Agree x 6
  17. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

If she is ace and center, everyone will be pleased. :hehe:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    So fans with mental or or emotional issues, most of whom never break the rules in any way, aren’t good enough to be fans? Who would be the judge to decide whether someone is competent to be a fan?

I do not disagree with you on the importance of girls’ safety but blanket statements of exclusion are problematic. When going down that path, what’s the next qualifier? Age/passport/color?

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Dont mind me. Just passerby with number and such passing by.
    =====
    AKB48's 56th Single (Sustainable) 2nd Round HS Sales Results

rank. (prev. rank.) sold slots/total slots (+change) member name (sold out status)

A
    00/34 (+00) Mukaichi Mion
    00/30 (+00) Yamane Suzuha
    00/29 (+00) Taguchi Manaka
    00/27 (+00) Kato Rena
    00/24 (+00) Yokoyama Yui
    00/22 (+00) Shinozaki Ayana
    00/14 (+00) Chiba Erii
    00/14 (+00) Suzuki Kurumi
    00/12 (+00) Nishikawa Rei
    00/08 (+00) Miyazaki Miho
    00/08 (+00) Maeda Ayaka
    00/08 (+00) Honda Sora(D3-KKS)
    00/08 (+00) Sato Minami(KKS)
    00/08 (+00) Sato Shiori(D3-KKS)
    00/08 (+00) Michieda Saki(KKS)
    00/08 (+00) Furukawa Nazuna(D3-KKS)
    K
    00/28 (+00) Yahagi Moeka
    00/28 (+00) Muto Tomu
    00/28 (+00) Komiyama Haruka
    00/27 (+00) Minegishi Minami
    00/16 (+00) Mogi Shinobu
    00/14 (+00) Muto Orin
    00/08 (+00) Yasuda Kana
    00/08 (+00) Okada Rina
    00/08 (+00) Ichikawa Manami
    00/08 (+00) Nagatomo Ayami
    00/08 (+00) Kobayashi Ran
    00/08 (+00) Suenaga Yuzuki(D3-KKS)
    00/08 (+00) Yumoto Ami
    00/08 (+00) Shimoguchi Hinana
    00/08 (+00) Nagano Megumi(D3-KKS)
    B
    01(1)/32 (+01) Kashiwagi Yuki
    00/30 (+00) Iwatate Saho
    00/27 (+00) Sasaki Yukari
    00/27 (+00) Fukuoka Seina
    01/26 (+01) Kubo Satone
    00/22 (+00) Taniguchi Megu
    00/19 (+00) Hiwatashi Yui
    00/14 (+00) Omori Maho
    00/08 (+00) Oya Shizuka
    00/08 (+00) Nakanishi Chiyori
    00/08 (+00) Kitazawa Saki
    00/08 (+00) Otake Hitomi(D3-KKS)
    00/08 (+00) Takita Kayoko
    00/08 (+00) Yamabe Ayu
    00/07 (+00) Saito Haruna(D3-KKS)
    07/40 (+07) Murayama Yuiri
    22(2)/35 (+22) Okada Nana
    00/30 (+00) Kawamoto Saya
    00/28 (+00) Yamauchi Mizuki
    00/23 (+00) Asai Nanami
    00/22 (+00) Inagaki Kaori
    00/15 (+00) Omori Miyu
    00/15 (+00) Tada Kyoka
    00/13 (+00) Ma Chia-Ling
    00/08 (+00) Sato Kiara
    00/08 (+00) Tatsuya Makiho
    00/08 (+00) Kurosu Haruka
    00/08 (+00) Yoshihashi Yuzuka(D3-KKS)
    00/08 (+00) Ishiwata Sena(D3-KKS)
    00/08 (+00) Honma Mai(KKS)
    00/08 (+00) Kuramoto Miyu(D3-KKS)
    00/39 (+00) Ota Nao
    18(3)/35 (+18) Oguri Yui
    07/35 (+07) Okabe Rin
    01/35 (+01) Kuranoo Narumi
    01/35 (+01) Sakaguchi Nagisa
    00/27 (+00) Shitao Miu
    00/27 (+00) Nagano Serika
    00/23 (+00) Oda Erina
    00/23 (+00) Onishi Momoka
    00/19 (+00) Gyouten Yurina
    00/15 (+00) Yoshikawa Nanase
    00/15 (+00) Shimizu Maria
    00/13 (+00) Takahashi Ayane
    00/12 (+00) Sato Akari
    00/12 (+00) Hama Sayuna
    00/11 (+00) Sato Nanami
    00/11 (+00) Yokoyama Yui
    00/08 (+00) Hashimoto Haruna
    00/08 (+00) Yamamoto Ruka
    00/08 (+00) Utada Hatsuka
    00/08 (+00) Takahashi Sayaka
    00/08 (+00) Rissen Airi
    00/08 (+00) Fujizono Rei
    00/07 (+00) Hattori Yuna
    00/04 (+00) Yoshida Karen
    00/04 (+00) Okumoto Hinano
    00/04 (+00) Yamada Kyoka
    00/04 (+00) Takaoka Kaoru
    00/04 (+00) Harumoto Yuki
    00/04 (+00) Ito Kirara
    00/04 (+00) Mitomo Mashiro
    00/04 (+00) Kawahara Misaki
    00/04 (+00) Hidaritomo Ayaka
    00/04 (+00) Okuhara Hinako
    00/04 (+00) Hirano Hikaru
    00/04 (+00) Miyazato Rira
    S
    00/28 (+00) Matsui Jurina
    00/15 (+00) Kitagawa Yoshino
    00/12 (+00) Nomura Miyo
    00/08 (+00) Yamauchi Suzuran
    00/08 (+00) Tsuzuki Rika
    00/08 (+00) Ishiguro Yuzuki
    00/08 (+00) Sakamoto Marin
    00/08 (+00) Kamimura Ayuka
    00/08 (+00) Otani Yuuki
    00/08 (+00) Sugiyama Aika
    00/08 (+00) Nakamura Izumi
    00/07 (+00) Matsumoto Chikako
    00/07 (+00) Inoue Ruka
    00/06 (+00) Nojima Kano
    KII
    00/28 (+00) Furuhata Nao
    00/23 (+00) Takayanagi Akane
    00/20 (+00) Ego Yuna
    00/13 (+00) Takeuchi Saki
    00/12 (+00) Hidaka Yuzuki
    00/11 (+00) Oba Mina
    00/08 (+00) Ota Ayaka
    00/08 (+00) Aoki Shiori
    00/08 (+00) Oshiba Rinka
    00/08 (+00) Kataoka Narumi
    00/08 (+00) Shirai Kotono
    00/08 (+00) Nakano Airi
    00/08 (+00) Mizuno Airi
    00/07 (+00) Souda Sarina
    00/07 (+00) Kitano Ruka
    00/07 (+00) Arai Yuki
    E
    00/27 (+00) Suda Akari
    00/18 (+00) Asai Yuka
    00/17 (+00) Sato Kaho
    00/17 (+00) Kumazaki Haruka
    00/13 (+00) Kamata Natsuki
    00/13 (+00) Suenaga Oka
    00/08 (+00) Saito Makiko
    00/08 (+00) Takahata Yuki
    00/08 (+00) Tani Marika
    00/08 (+00) Aikawa Honoka
    00/08 (+00) Ida Reona
    00/08 (+00) Kurashima Ami
    00/08 (+00) Nishi Marina
    00/08 (+00) Nonogaki Miki
    00/08 (+00) Hirata Shiina
    00/08 (+00) Fukai Negai
    00/08 (+00) Fukushi Nao
    KKS
    00/08 (+00) Aoumi Hinano
    00/08 (+00) Akahori Kimie
    00/08 (+00) Arano Himeka
    00/08 (+00) Ikeda Kaede
    00/08 (+00) Ishikawa Kanon
    00/08 (+00) Iriuchijima Sayaka
    00/08 (+00) Ohashi Mako
    00/08 (+00) Okamoto Ayaka
    00/08 (+00) Kawashima Miharu
    00/08 (+00) Shirai Yukino
    00/08 (+00) Suzuki Ena
    00/08 (+00) Suzuki Kokona
    00/08 (+00) Takeuchi Nanami
    00/08 (+00) Tanabe Mizuki
    00/08 (+00) Nakasaka Miyu
    00/08 (+00) Hirano Momona
    00/08 (+00) Fujimoto Fuyuka
    N
    00/40 (+00) Ota Yuuri
    00/32 (+00) Yoshida Akari
    00/24 (+00) Murase Sae
    00/15 (+00) Kawakami Chihiro
    00/11 (+00) Tanigawa Airi
    00/11 (+00) Shimizu Rika
    00/08 (+00) Ishida Yuumi
    00/08 (+00) Nishizawa Rurina
    00/08 (+00) Odan Mai
    00/08 (+00) Takei Sara
    00/08 (+00) Morita Ayaka
    00/08 (+00) Kawano Nanaho
    M
    00/40 (+00) Shiroma Miru
    00/40 (+00) Shibuya Nagisa
    00/08 (+00) Kawakami Rena
    00/08 (+00) Uno Mizuki
    00/08 (+00) Koga Narumi
    00/08 (+00) Ishizuka Akari
    00/08 (+00) Iijiri Anna
    00/08 (+00) Yasuda Momone
    00/08 (+00) Kushiro Rina
    00/08 (+00) Akashi Natsuko
    00/08 (+00) Hori Shion
    00/08 (+00) Mizuta Shiori
    00/08 (+00) Yamao Rina
    BII
    00/32 (+00) Yamamoto Ayaka
    00/30 (+00) Umeyama Cocona
    00/24 (+00) Jonishi Rei
    00/23 (+00) Kato Yuuka
    00/15 (+00) Kojima Karin
    00/15 (+00) Yamamoto Mikana
    00/08 (+00) Azuma Yuki
    00/08 (+00) Shiotsuki Keito
    00/08 (+00) Hongo Yuzuha
    00/08 (+00) Yamada Suzu
    00/08 (+00) Nakagawa Mion
    KKS
    00/08 (+00) Abe Wakana(D3-N)
    00/08 (+00) Izumi Ayano(D3-N)
    00/08 (+00) Maeda Reiko(D3-N)
    00/08 (+00) Mizobuchi Maria(D3-N)
    00/08 (+00) Sakamoto Nami(D3-M)
    00/08 (+00) Sato Ami(D3-M)
    00/08 (+00) Nakano Mirai(D3-M)
    00/08 (+00) Ota Riona(D3-BII)
    00/08 (+00) Minami Haasa(D3-BII)
    00/08 (+00) Yamasaki Amiru(D3-BII)
    00/08 (+00) Horinouchi Momoka
    00/08 (+00) Shinzawa Nao
    00/08 (+00) Odan Yui
    00/08 (+00) Okamoto Rena
    00/08 (+00) Ogawa Yuuka
    00/08 (+00) Kitamura Mana
    00/08 (+00) Kobayashi Rina
    00/08 (+00) Sadano Haruka
    00/08 (+00) Shoubu Marin
    00/08 (+00) Deguchi Yuina
    00/08 (+00) Namba Hinata
    00/08 (+00) Hara Karen
    00/08 (+00) Miyake Yuria
    00/08 (+00) Yokono Sumire
    H
    00/40 (+00) Tanaka Miku
    00/31 (
    +00) Tashima Meru
    00/30 (
    +00) Matsuoka Natsumi
    00/30 (+00) Toyonaga Aki
    00/27 (+00) Kojina Yui
    00/15 (
    +00) Sakaguchi Riko
    00/14 (
    +00) Watanabe Akari
    00/11 (+00) Akiyoshi Yuka
    00/11 (
    +00) Ueno Haruka
    00/08 (
    +00) Tanaka Natsumi
    00/08 (
    +00) Ito Yueru
    KIV
    00/32 (+00) Unjo Hirona
    00/32 (
    +00) Moriyasu Madoka
    00/30 (
    +00) Motomura Aoi
    00/27 (
    +00) Fuchigami Mai
    00/23
    (+00) Tomonaga Mio
    00/23 (
    +00) Jitoue Nene
    00/08 (
    +00) Imada Mina
    00/08 (
    +00) Kumazawa Serina
    00/08 (
    +00) Shimono Yuki
    00/08 (
    +00) Fukagawa Maiko
    00/08 (
    +00) Murashige Anna
    00/08 (
    +00) Baba Sayaka
    TII
    00/32 (+00) Matsuoka Hana
    00/23 (
    +00) Takeda Tomoka
    00/23 (
    +00) Tsukiashi Amane
    00/22 (
    +00) Sakai Moeka
    00/15 (
    +00) Sakamoto Erena
    00/15 (
    +00) Kurihara Sae
    00/15 (
    +00) Oda Ayaka
    00/15 (
    +00) Matsumoto Hinata
    00/14 (
    +00) Aramaki Misaki
    00/14 (
    +00) Murakawa Vivian
    00/08 (
    +00) Yamashita Emily
    00/08 (
    +00) Hokazono Hazuki
    00/08 (
    +00) Miyazaki Sono
    00/08 (
    +00) Yamauchi Yuna
    00/08 (
    +00) Shimizu Rio
    00/08 (
    +00) Imamura Maria
    00/08 (
    +00) Seki Ai
    KKS
    00/08 (
    +00) Mizukami Rimika
    00/08 (+00) Ishibashi Ibuki

00/08 (+00) Ichimura Airi
    00/08 (+00) Ogawa Sana
    00/08 (+00) Kamijima Kaede
    00/08 (+00) Kawahira Hijiri
    00/08 (+00) Kudo Haruka
    00/08 (+00) Kuriyama Rina
    00/08 (+00) Goto Hinano
    00/08 (+00) Sakamoto Rino
    00/08 (+00) Takemoto Kurumi
    00/08 (+00) Tanaka Iori
    00/08 (+00) Nagano Miyabi
    00/08 (+00) Murakami Wakana
    00/40 (+00) Nishigata Marina
    00/40 (+00) Ogino Yuka
    00/39 (+00) Homma Hinata
    00/32 (+00) Takakura Moeka
    00/26 (+00) Nakai Rika
    00/24 (+00) Oguma Tsugumi
    00/23 (+00) Nakamura Ayuka
    00/15 (+00) Nara Miharu
    00/14 (+00) Tano Ayaka
    00/11 (+00) Nishimura Nanako
    00/08 (+00) Kusakabe Aina
    00/08 (+00) Seiji Reina
    00/08 (+00) Yamada Noe
    00/08 (+00) Sato Anju
    00/08 (+00) Kado Yuria
    KKS
    00/32 (+00) Kato Minami
    00/11 (+00) Ando Chikana(D3)
    00/08 (+00) Sato Kairi(D3)
    00/08 (+00) Takahashi Nanami(D3)
    00/08 (+00) Tsushima Yunako(D3)
    00/08 (+00) Fujisaki Miyu(D3)
    00/08 (+00) Mashimo Kaho
    00/08 (+00) Ogoe Haruka
    00/08 (+00) Otsuka Nanami
    00/08 (+00) Kawagoe Saya
    00/08 (+00) Morohashi Hinata
    00/08 (+00) Furutate Aoi
    00/08 (+00) Sogabe Yume
    00/08 (+00) Mimura Hino
    00/08 (+00) Komiyama Sara
    00/08 (+00) Terada Hina
    00/08 (+00) Tominaga Yuu
    00/08 (+00) Furusawa Mana
    01(1)/40 (+01) Ishida Chiho
    00/40 (+00) Takino Yumiko
    00/32 (+00) Iwata Hina
    00/24 (+00) Imamura Mitsuki
    00/24 (+00) Nakamura Mai(D3)
    00/16 (+00) Kai Kokoa
    00/15 (+00) Isogai Kanon
    00/15 (+00) Kadowaki Miyuna
    00/15 (+00) Tanaka Kouko
    00/15 (+00) Torobu Yuri
    00/15 (+00) Mori Kaho
    00/15 (+00) Oki Yuka(D3)
    00/14 (+00) Ishida Minami
    00/14 (+00) Fukuda Akari
    00/08 (+00) Yano Honoka
    00/08 (+00) Otani Marina
    00/08 (+00) Shintani Nonoka
    00/08 (+00) Fujiwara Azusa
    00/08 (+00) Sakaki Miyu
    00/08 (+00) Taniguchi Mahina
    00/08 (+00) Hyodo Aoi
    00/08 (+00) Mishima Haruka
    00/08 (+00) Mineyoshi Arisa
    00/08 (+00) Morishita Maiha
    00/08 (+00) Shinano Soraha(D3)
    Total: 59/4.518 (+59 since 1st round) [1.3%]
    AKB: 58/1.513 (+58) [3.8%]
    (A= 0/262, K= 0/213, B= 2/252, 4= 29/277, 8= 27/509)
    SKE: 0/652 (+0) [0.0%]
    (S= 0/139, KII= 0/184, E= 0/193, KKS= 0/136)
    NMB: 0/720 (+0) [0.0%]
    (N= 0/181, M= 0/168, BII= 0/179, KKS= 0/192)
    HKT: 0/776 (+0) [0.0%]
    (H= 0/225, KIV= 0/195, TII= 0/244, KKS= 0/112)
    NGT: 0/475 (+0) [0.0%]
    (1st gen= 0/336, D3= 0/43, 2nd gen= 0/96)
    STU: 1/382 (+1) [0.3%]
    (1st gen= 1/335, D3= 0/47)
    52/4.818 (+7) last single (increase/decrease over 55th single 2nd round)
    93/5.971 (- 34) last summer single (increase/decrease over 52nd single 2nd round)

NB: Not participated in this single Kobetsu Akushukai/IHS (This not counting future announcement): Iriyama Anna, Terada Misaki, Sugawara Maya, Goto Rara, Sugiura Kotone, Yabushita Fuu.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
  20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Those sales are funny.
    Only AKB members selling? Not Jurina? Not Dasu? Not Miru?

Someone wrote somewhere that the fans had this "as long as it's not AKS, it's OK" attitude after the NGT mess... and I wonder if they are following that motto and ghosting this single.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1