Kato Mami / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'SDN48 Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 3, 2009.

1. theoneman

theoneman Kenkyuusei

Yokosuka Kanagawa CFAY CSG5 US Navy 7th Fleet
    Dec26 Weds

Mamitan Umeko Imakichii Jyuri KONYAN Maatan & MiyuMiyu

[ サンタが渋谷にやってきた!!~1日遅れのクリスマスパーティー~ Santa Claus is coming to Shibuya! -One Day Late Christmas party ]
    Shibuya VUENOS

[party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party]
    AT THE END OF THEIR 7 ORIGINAL SONG SET BEFORE THE FUN & GAMES
    THEY ANNOUNCED THE FORMATION OF A NEW PROJECT [7-MAN UNIT] WITH FUTURE ACTIVITIES BOTH AS A UNIT AND THE INDIVIDUALS PURSUING THEIR SOLO CAREERS CONCURRENTLY
    THE CONCEPT IS DANCE-ORIENTED SINGING ARTISTES NOT IDOL ACTS
    THE 7 MEMBERS ARE AS ABOVE
    VIZ-A-VIZ
    Mamitan Umeko Imakichii Jyuri KONYAN Maatan & MiyuMiyu

Feb10 Sun
    SDN post-Sotsugyo largest(7) NEW unit (Kazuchii & Pikachan are in a 8-member rock band but there are just 2 of them)
    [episode ZERO ~JUST DO IT~]
    DEBUT !!! with 1st ONE-MAN LIVE & Event

Mamitan Umeko Imakichi Jyuri KONYAN Maatan & MiyuMiyu
    Session 1 : Concert 1400-1530, Sale of Merchandise 1530-1630
    Session 2 : Concert 1830-2000, Sale of Merchandise 2000-2100
    Shibuya Asia

http://asia.iflyer.jp/venue/access

[party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party]

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A long time between updates, but she is "with child."

"Former SDN's Mami Kato (31), who married a general man last year , reported her first child pregnancy, updating her blog and Instagram on the 30th. I will have a baby this fall.

Kato reports, "I am very sorry in private matters, but now I have received a new life that will be my first child," and "I want to be a mother since last year when I was married to a common man and I became a mother. I am very happy and full of joy."

She is still going to appear at the 10th anniversary, but in only two songs.

" I am a day of my heartfelt thanks to my husband, mother-in-law, family, friends, and members of SDN 48 who always cares about the body, " says "Saturday's 10th Anniversary of SDN 48 Formation" Gaters of Temptation " Special performances will be considered first in the body, and will only appear in two songs. "

Continued, "I myself love dancing and singing, so I feel a bit sad that I can not do my best in performance, but I hope that the members and staff will work together to enjoy the 10-year anniversary performance on August 1. We want to make it a great success, " she writes, saying," Thank you for your understanding. "

Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 6.29.18 PM.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0hmlflHJ-W/
    https://beauty.oricon.co.jp/news/2141238/full/