1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I like this mentality
    i think we are all worried both for the numbers Keyaki may not reach or the members health (this is me) so it's good to remember to just cherish this great event and enjoy it fully. I bet the girls are overwhelmed themselves, and to share a little bit of that is already great (especially if there's no means for us to go to Tokyo Dome ourselves)

I do not agree at all about Hinata taking part in it though.
    I'm still bitter so there's that, I admit it, but they wanted to go solo, they changed name, lost Memi and have their own stuff. There's no reason for Keyaki to pull them along anymore.

I don't know if any other group except perhaps newly-created-AKB went under so many controversies and bashing and even fanbase internal fights as Keyaki did, but for everything they went through, Keyaki deserve this chance.

People trying to get tickets..... FIGHTING!!! :banana:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

After reading this i realised i might also be still bitter about their separation. I loved them when they were part of keyaki and still love them but only wish they were still part of keyaki. But they wanted to be separate and i am grateful for if management hadn't listened to their wishes, lots of them would have quit, and i don't want that too:cry:. So all is good. They are now Hinata and can't partake in any keyaki events but the fans could attend because there are still keyaki fans who are also hinata fans.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  3. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    wow, congrats to the girls!! What a legendary achievement to go from Budokan directly to the Tokyo Dome... Any hope that Neru, Imaizumi, and Mona will appear?

4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Maybe but as part of the audience

5. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@Oddball82 just go with general sale, i fail 2 times with Rakuten and Lawson pre-sale but managed to win 2 shows in Fukuoka (and 1 in Osaka). Even now, because of TKD annoncement, Rakuten tickets are revival. Just be calm and wait a little.

Even being in Tokyo dome is truthly happy, what a pity i cant go to japan this period.

I also have a question about how HS ticketing of Keyaki go. I heard that in 48G, the 1st and 2nd round is ticket-limited with only 1 and 3 tickets for each members. Do events of Keyaki also go the same way?

6. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Tokyo Dome concert is a peak that Keyaki sisters reached by themselves after hardships, successes, moments of sadness and moments of joy. It belongs to them and only them alone should be allowed to cherish the moments they are about to experience there and make it a major landmark in their timeline.

For me any genuine Keyaki fan should also love and support Hinata. They were a part of the Keyaki body although with similar but different DNA. Personally I bear absolutely no negative feelings for them, choosing a separate path. It was "chemistry", as they say, that they did not fit together as a 2nd gen group. But, let's think about it, the COMBINED story of Kanji and Hiragana that started together and then became separate and the role of Neru, is a UNIQUE and unprecedented story in Japanese Idol history (at least as far as I know). Keyakizaka is tagged with this "saga" and this is yet one of their UNIQUE plot twitches that characterize and distinguishes this group from all the others.

That is why in my humble opinion Hinata should not be invited to attend Tokyo Dome together with Keyakizaka46. Not this time. They will climb this peak, maybe sooner than we expect, but they will have to do it by themselves. I love Hinata as well, immediately below Keyaki, and I will rejoice when I hear about them reaching Tokyo Dome, but they must have the "mileage", the repertoire to support a concert there. They will have to earn this as their senpais did. And when they achieve this peak, as they deserve it, Keyaki fans should be there to support them and cheer for them.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I honestly thought you were arguing the other way until you said this.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Hoooooooooooooo Tokyo Dome!?!? :omfg:

I am very excited since I heard the news that I have not stopped thinking about it. Through L'Arc~en~Ciel I learned how important it is to step on this place for a Japanese artist, with this news I am even less recent because of the time it took to release the 9th single lol I'm not worried about the rest, I trust all the parts that make up and make possible the existence of Keyakizaka46: members, staff and fans. This will be a great experience for the girls! And I am so pleased that 2kis can enjoy this experience in such a short time. I am very sorry for the impossibility of not being able to attend that concert because it is something that must be seen.

Hope Fukyouwaon comes back :drool:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think inviting Hinatazaka (even if it's for just one day) would be the right thing to do?

Up until Keyaki's last single, Hiragana was still a thing (they even got two songs in Kuroi) and you can't deny that they helped Keyaki become the behemoth it is through HS and whatnot.

Maybe having them perform Hinatazaka songs would be a bit like crashing the party, but Soredemo Aruiteru? Happy Aura? Those are just as Keyaki as Tecchi's solos.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I completely disagree. Having Hinatazaka appear on stage would just make their independence feel less important. I doubt any Hinata fan wants that (especially not those Hinata fans who dislike Keyaki) and I honestly doubt the Hinatazaka members want that either. Like someone else also mentioned, Hinatazaka has a song about wishing to perform at Tokyo Dome. They'll get there on their own. No Keyaki fans denies that Hiragana Keyaki helped Keyaki get to where they are, but Hiragana Keyaki is no longer a thing. There's not point of them participating in such an important event like the first Tokyo Dome concert.

As for Soredemo Aruiteru and Happy Aura being as Keyaki as Techi's solos I don't really get how you'd come to that conclusion. Those are Hiragana Keyaki songs period.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @Siniy I think they can perform Fukyouwaon but Techi-chan can't because her condition and will be disrespectful to perform the song without her with Techi-chan there.

I really like that song but the choreography is strong but is even stronger (impossible) for Techi-chan right know. An overseas friend told me "probably TAKAHIRO-sensei could make a lighter version for her like Yukka-sama version", why not?. But for me, members health is more important, even if you need to sacrifice some songs.

The good thing is that Keyakizaka have a good repertoire and a lot of good songs.

The sad thing is we couldn't see the graduated members, but we are talking about Keyakizaka46, so, who knows? [hehe]

I'm looking forward for all the tour, but I want (need) to get Tokyo Dome tickets... That will be a real war between fans :fear:

-------------------

@Trinu everything can be possible but even if many Keyaki fans are Hinatazaka fans and how both groups shares part of their storyline, I think management will respect Hinatazaka independent status. As I said, I don't think, but is possible.

A crucial factor to think Hinatazaka will not be part of the tour, is their fan base. Hinatazaka46 fans are not exclusively Keyakizaka fans, they have a different kind of fans (we call them as 'pure Hinatazaka fans') and I think management should respect those fans above the oldest.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Graduated members like Zuumin, Yone, Manaka and Neru with their casual clothes on stage at Tokyo Dome to just say hi to members and fans would be cool. Will it happen though? Only time will tell.

They are part of the success Keyaki has achieved to reach Tokyo Dome so it would be an honour to see them show up as guests. To Takahiro, members and staff they are part of the Keyaki family.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I think they are part of the Keyaki family to all us fans, as well. I would not consider improbable to see them on stage, actually I would expect and wish for something like that to happen and if they do appear that would be the ideal. Tokyo Dome is a goal that these 4 helped to make possible at the same degree as all members and that will be a homage to them as well. Zuumin, Yone, Manaka and Neru deserve to be there, on the stage with their sisters even for a few moments...

• Like Like x 2
  14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

And Tecchi solos are Tecchi solos.
    And which band had its name in the CD jackets where the songs came in? :rolleyes:

I understand Hinatazaka wanting to get there eventually as well (and they probably will), but I think it would be a nice way to end the chapter.
    It's no different than SKE finally reaching their dream of performing at Nagoya Dome on their own six months after they had been there with AKB.

I still think having them for a song (W-Keyakizaka?) wouldn't do any harm. As long as they don't announce anything about it so that Keyaki fans don't have to fight Hinata fans for the tickets... I don't see why not.

But I guess they won't. :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  15. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Speaking of W-Keyaki, I wanted to ask something. Have they performed that song since the split?

16. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Yes, with 2nd gen. I think the implication is that "W-Keyaki" means double as in 1st and 2nd gen rather than Kanji and Hiragana.

• Like Like x 1
  17. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, now that you mention it I can remember.

Not that it's the biggest deal ever, but I'm not sure how I feel about that.
    Might be the only thing now since there's only one Keyaki, but I remember that used to be a significant, emotional song for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It would be amazing have graduated members on stage, because yes, they contributed a lot to this dream being reached, but I won't hold my breath waiting it. I'll be super happy just having them watching Keyaki perform... that's would be already amazing by itself for me, especially, honestly, Yone, since she is the one that surely is out of entertainment world and yet keep supporting the group in her own way

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Jesus. You're acting as if Techi is the only idol who ever had solos in their group's releases. Are Zuumin's solos not Keyaki songs? What about Naachan's solos in Nogizaka? What a weird thing to say.

There are plenty of Hinata fans who dislike Keyaki and don't want Hinata to be associated with them anymore. I see no reason to bring them back because god knows it would create a mess. Mention them, yes. Bring them on stage? Unnecessary.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

I am sure this is not Keyaki's ultimate goal to be able to perform in Tokyo Dome, but it is their first step to becoming an even bigger group than before. Then, next year would be their golden period and hopefully, the "Dome Tour" can be realized as well. Although they always admire the figure of Nogizaka as their senpai who have the same ideals as the National Idol group, in the future they have the potential to be greater than that, than any group in Japan probably.

For Hinata, I also better not to include them in this Tokyo Dome concert. Yakusoku no Tamago is an encouraging song, as well as the implication of them to be able to reach the dome, which requires their own strength and hardship, and that song is the promise to their fans.
    Mattete kureru ka? Yume kanau made, Kimi no koto wo tsureteiku
    (Will you wait until our dream is fulfilled? After that we will take you)

Mimamotte kureru ka? Nagai michinori, Tasukeyou to shinakute ii
    (Will you pay attention to us on the long road? However, you don't need to help us)

They have their own story to write in, which would be more beautiful than their sister.

With the separation of Hiragana and the graduation of Neru, like losing 1/3 part of their story as Keyakizaka. But Keyaki themselves is not kind of group that selling those kinds of stories on stage compared to their successors (AKB48 in 7 years and Nogizaka in 6 years of their hard journey before finally reached Tokyo Dome, and shown through a VTR on stage) but more showing their abilities as an artist and telling the story through the songs. So, instead of showing a flashback to their journey so far, I hope this can be a revolutionary stage which is even more impactful than their Budoukan concert.

Hinata never meant to erase their past as Hiragana Keyaki and always proudly said that Keyaki is an inseparable part of them. They will treasure that history along with them, as they take this different road to climb in, since they won't be able to keep the same pace as Kanji Keyaki, and will grow up according to their own style and build their own fanbase.
    Even though they cannot perform on the same stage anymore, all of Hinata members would always support their sister by attending their live concert as the fans, like during that ROK. Even they could be as proud as Keyaki to hear their Tokyo Dome Concert news because it had also been part of them. So I hope until the time comes, Keyaki fans would sincerely look back to see the part of their history, can achieve the same goals as them.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1