1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura

if the video does not show watch the video here

Cuz eating IZONE is best IZONE
    (smelling good is good too. but eating, yaaa...eating is jjang)

• Like Like x 4
  2. welp

welp Next Girls

IZ*One on Twitter's Blue Room Eng subbed

Someone guessed the end of the season might be coming and she couldn't film later episodes. Yujin also has long been replaced by Hayoung (Fromis_9) on My Little Television.

In my opinion, Seungkwan (Seventeen), Jeseong and Boreum should be out. They are more episodes Seungkwan isn't present. Jeseong's few skits get old fast. It's just nothing is fun/funny about Boreum.

It's said the rating of the show had been so-so, consistently in 1.x, and peaked in episode 1 at 2.0.

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Wonyoung and Yujin went to see their birthday ads last night and put post-it notes on the posters but it seems someone took them off cause Wonyoung posted two mails where she talked about how sad it is that her notes are gone. Apparently, though, they have found the notes

4. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Someone stole it and returned it after Wonyoung fans discussed going through security cameras and possible police report.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  6. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    You know what, pausing @ 3:23 in La Vie En Rose during Nako's center time, she is very TH I C C in terms of her butt and thighs as compared to the other members, but man if she doesn't own it. It adds an element of sexiness to her that very few Asian idols are brave enough to have and I'm proud of her that she hasn't bent to any perceived body expectations in the industry. She looks incredible and I would.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I mean... you can't really change your body type. She could lose weight but she'd still be curvy

• Like Like x 1
  8. welp

welp Next Girls

Saku no Ki on 20190821 Eng subbed.

Nako is muscular all over. Hitomi said she might ask Nako to open bottle for her because Nako was muscular hence stronger.

I notice that Japanese girls tend to be more muscular than the rest of East Asians. Juri also is the most muscular member of her group. Korean girls tend to be either fat or skinny. Eunbi is the thickest of IZ*One though.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

10. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Only one mv awe.

11. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Since Kimi Igai has Yuri as center, I wonder if the other All Type B-sides have centers too, for Kenchanayo is logical to think the center is Wonyoung since everything in STI is based in the PD48 ranking, but it's hard to tell who's the center of Tomorrow, because I'm pretty sure it's not Minju. I even think it has no center because the distribution line is like any kpop group's. I wonder if there's a pattern of switching the All Type B-side, from a song with a 48G distribution line to a kpop one. That'd mean we'll get a kpop-ish B-side track for next single.

12. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  13. ShulQ

ShulQ Kenkyuusei

"Airplane" Special Film in NY

• Like Like x 5
  14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

AICHI IMPACT 2019 KPOP FESTIVAL DAY 2 IZONE Cut

• Like Like x 3
  15. IkemenSteelD

IkemenSteelD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    How did you know Yuri is the center for Kimi Igai? Looking at youtube, yup, there's no performance version of Kenchanayo and Tomorrow, only audio versions. I think if they'll ever sing it live, it would be done like a ballad, like they are standing next to each other in a row or spread evenly around the stage while singing.

16. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    When the track list of Vampire was announced, Yuri is listed as first among the performing members of the song (which are all the members).

https://www.izone-official.com/news/69

• Informative Informative x 2
  17. IkemenSteelD

IkemenSteelD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I see, thanks for pointing that out. I looked at the their 3rd single thread and it just said "all". As for Tomorrow, it's kinda weird. Comparing it to Twice, the designated "center" is most often Nayeon, so you always see her singing the first line. In Tomorrow, it's Eunbi who sings the first line, but she doesn't sing another line as solo in the song, so she is backlined most of the time if the song had a choreo. If going for IZ*ONE style, the center is the one at the chorus, yet all of them sing the chorus. It has a 48G vibe to it, but centerless.

18. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    TBH, the term center is pretty ambiguous for groups outside 48G and Sakamichi groups, whether they are japanese or korean. Even between Produce groups the term center is kind of ambiguous too, for example if we define the center of IOI tittle tracks (we are going to forget that Somi's the center in this example) in the same way we identify the center of IZ*ONE's tittle tracks then, we could say that only Whatta man is centered by Somi while the other songs are centerless. For that reason, I personally think that it's not good to try to find "centers" of kpop groups specially if they never have formally announced a center for the group, because that's another thing, the center position for kpop groups is more like a fixed role for a certain member like when a member is the main vocalist, rapper or dancer, a very different definition from 48G. As for Tomorrow, I'm 90% sure there's no center. And no only that usually for the other songs all the members get lines before the first chorus, and that's not the case of Tomorrow, that's why I think it follows a kpop-ish line distribution with no center. Now, I wonder if there will be more songs like that or is Tomorrow a special case? I guess we'll know once there are more singles.

• Like Like x 3
  19. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    • Like Like x 6
  20. welp

welp Next Girls

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1