1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 9th / Last Single [Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka?] (2020/08/21)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Sep 10, 2019.

1. ZdenekZeman

ZdenekZeman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imaizumi Yui
    IMO this isnt new k46, they goin back to the old road map of the group. Kanji keya as the senbatsu and hiragana as nonsenbatsu. Kanji with the usual dark, gloomy rebellious song while hiragana can try/experiment others. They want to be safe with techi as center and try something different with hiragana.

• Disagree Disagree x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    wow it takes quite some times to read all of the things that has being said here lol but it's great.
    I don't want to repeat so I'll just say that my opinions are close to @valerien ones.

Unders will not participate in the single at all ? or they will have 1 song or 2 ? will they have a seperate TV show ?
    Sorry, I don't know about how it usually works so I don't want to make conclusions before I've seen what this "senbatsu era" will be and how mngmt will handle the under girls.
    But with no Mon and no Fuu, I think they have some ideas for the unders. They better have.

For what I can understand they wanted to includes the most 2nd gens possible to quickly integrate them into Keyaki. Their positions between core and key members are a great thing for them.
    The only doubt I have about the formation is Hikaru in 2nd row center. It was always an important spot in Keyaki formation so I'm surprise about that choice. Not only about her capacity but she is small.
    Like she is sooooo small I'm curious to see her behind Techi and between Sugai and Moriya.

3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    4 pages with interesting posts are a miracle as much a 8 single with every member in senbatsu, good job!:blush:

For me, now that the senbatsu surprise passed, the most important thing is for Keyaki to maintain the same standards as before. From here they could organize the group and the singles in many ways or just go with the usual main song- bi side - coupling - solo, but the quality needs to not drop.
    And, honestly, I don't know how they can ever top Kuroi Hitsuji.
    I hope they'll surprise me, but it would be okay even go near to the quality and the impact of that song.

One thing I love reading in Fuuchan blog is the importance she always gives to the "Me" who is the protagonist of Keyaki main and some not main songs. Usually idols groups songs and mvs are all over the place in term of meaning, and this link from one song to another, from one mv to the next is one of the reasons I fell for this group. I just love the concept. So, I too wonder how the "Me" who grew through 21nin performances so far will be portraied now by different groups and performers. I look forward to this and I wonder if the "Me" can't be shared between senbatsu and not senbatsu group.... but I have to admit, I loved SKE concept when they did the red group vs white group and both had their own mv, so if Keyaki did something like this I would be happy. (I would have loved if mngmnt went with this solution instead of senbatsu but not such luck).

But even like this, like someone already wrote, both senbatsu and not senbatsu groups are very well planned in matter of positions and roles. Both are very balanced and I wouldn't be surprised if we end up being amazed by the not senbatsu group/song.

I also loved to see Yuuka stepping up and pratically saying she backs and probably pushed the senbatsu-style choice. Don't get me wrong, I will forever be against it, because I can't believe the only solution coming out from a brainstorming meeting is that, but I appreciated the fact Yuuka took a part of responsability for it and explained her motivations. It's a step I was waiting, because I couldn't help but wonder if being Keyaki captain just meant listen to the other members' complaints. I'm glad she is at the point where she listen and then decides to act on it. Keyaki may do things slow in respect to other groups, but we get there anyway, first or later.

The position Akane and Yuuka got tells everything about their place in the group; Fuuchan has always been the "heart", the one who talks to the fans in a way that touch us deeply every time, but those two from now on need to be stronger and, most important, make the other members feel that they are supported with or without Techi as center. And since I'm absolutely sure Hikaru is our next-next center (if Pon finally step up or is given the chance meanwhile) I don't think it's a coincidence that she was put right in the middle of the formation between the captains.

You're right @Nealy07 Hikaru is SO small, but explosive without being too much. I'm curious too to see her.

I forgot tons of stuffi I wanted write, but whatever lol

@bandica You mean at the end of the episode? The song in the background should be Taiyou wa Miageru Hito wo erabanai, I tried to heard if there was something else, but catched nothing.. sadly lol

I can't wait for the campaing episode though... hopefully is something moving like the waterfall one and not like the first ones which, I think, were kind of meh from a fan point of view.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. DT46

DT46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    @Nealy07 Likely they will have some under songs, similar to how Nogi does their senbatsu stuff. If it really does follow this, then I'll be happy. Nogi under songs can sometimes blow the main song out of the water (Kassouro on Sing Out, Koko ni Iru Riyuu on Natsu no Free & Easy, etc.), and with the talent in the unders (Fuu and Niji are 2 of the best singers in Keyaki imo, general opinion is that Fuu and Mon are best dancers, Mon, Mii and Naako are pretty popular in various things (afaik, sorry if I'm wrong)), there is potential for the Under song to be absolutely amazing, especially if (and I don't want it to) the A-Side stumbles a bit in quality.

I'm glad to see the discussion for this, like many others. It's taken a while, but I'm caught up with everyone's takes, and it's all very interesting! I just want to contribute more to this discussion, and ask what everyone else is hoping/expecting for the single.

I can't wait to hear the 2kis singing. Maybe some members who don't necessarily stand out in KeyaKake will have beautiful voices, and will make me love them more. If this single is meant to push the 2kis, then they should get them all on a song, either a few solo lines in the main/under song, or in a unit, in the same form of the Ringo Gundan and Waka Gundan.

I'm hoping for a Goninbayashi song, but I doubt it, unless management really want to show the tabloids that they don't care about Oda's scandal. There's a lot of talent in that group, and we haven't had a song in a long time. I know they're not the most popular people, but I'm just hopeful that we can get it once more.

Like I and others mentioned, there's a lot of potential for the Under song to be great, due to all the talent. I was thinking that Mon might graduate or something, but after reading everyone's thoughts, it could be possible that Mon is going to take this chance and excel. I wouldn't go so far as to say Mon wanted to be an under, but she seems the most likely to be center (and there's a few members who could be), and could really grab the ring and show her skill in shaping a song's image, something that everyone has contested here. If Mon can shape a song like Techi could, then we could see something big for 10th single (but I'm not hoping for anything, like I said before, I'm not going to believe anything until it actually happens, and for now accept Techizaka).

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i think miichan,mon and naako will be able to become senbatsu regulars again
    they probably decided to push 2nd gen more instead since it's their first single

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Stolichnaya Vodka

Stolichnaya Vodka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miyuki
    I agree and I feel like they kinda put Keyakizaka in that corner by spinning off Hiragana. If they ever planned to do anything light and happy with K46, they would have just put some Hiragana members in senbatsu and let Hirate take a breather. The spinning off of Hinatazaka is a pretty strong indicator from management that Techizaka46 is here to stay and if any fans don't like it, that's why they made other groups.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Needless to say that this specific thread is a raw model of what a civilized forum should be. It's a jewel of mature and elegant thought exchange... I would like to comment on two things: a light one and a darker one that may make some of you feel somewhat awkward... I apologize about that beforehand, as well as being a little blunt...

First of all thank to all posters here who really helped me overcome the shock of this first senbatsu. I have been quite vocal in the past declaring how disastrous a possible rupture of the unity of the "21" would be. Now I realize that, although it did of course shaken members and fans alike, life about and around Keyakizaka46 will continue, and, who knows, maybe even better for "main" and "under" alike. I do accept that a large part of my fears was attributed to the - shocking for me - thought of seeing my Oshi, Fuu-chan, one of the most under-rated members, being pushed further back. Indeed, it makes me feel bitter that this girl has sacrificed everything (including any possible career apart from that of an idol) for this group, only to be left behind, but her blog post made me feel so silly for my worries: she is so strong and determined, by invalidating and, finally dissolving any of her fans' worries about her. I'm sure that as an "under" she will finally shine, more bright than she ever shined during these past 4 years!

Now for the reason I decided to add my 2 cents in this thread: The discussion about Hirate...

I'm a little disappointed that none except Miwa a few posts above has not touched the real issue about that cute otter: The ethical aspect of the "Tecchi case". Let me explain.

There have been thorough discussions about whether Tecchi is KYZ46 or vice-versa, about whether songs are written about her or because of her or if she is the perfect impersonator of these songs, about sales figures and her role in these, about, about,... Well most of these were well written and supported by facts or crystal-clear logic. For me the real issue is her health and the hypocrisy around it!

Guys, we see it everywhere around us, in consumer products, commercials, films etc.: disclaimers about "...no animals were harmed in the making of this film" or "...these products were not tested on humans or animals during development stage", about "occupational safety and health administration regulations" and in general any kind of "socially acceptable" measure/precaution statement ensuring consumers or the general public about these, indeed quite serious sensitive ethical issues. Even if we feel these are to some extend exaggerations (which are not) we are taking them into consideration to the extend that any possible lack of these "reassurances" are more than enough to trigger public reactions that range from simple complaints to whole anti-campaigns and boycotts.

That is exactly what makes me wonder: HOW can management assure us that Hirate's health is not IRREVOCABLY affected by exposing her to strenuous events and activities??? HOW can management ensure us fans as "consumers" that KYZ46 activities, their "product" is not being HARMFUL to a human being? WHY is there no official statement backed up by solid and responsible medical evidence that Hirate is NOT risking her well-being, not in short/mid-term but LONG-TERM as well. HOW can she herself, her family, friends, fans, the public that recognize her and are supposed to love her, can be rest assured that there is no danger of PERMANENT damage to her, either now or in the future. WHY nobody is shocked by management actually showing her with slings, wrist-bands or on a wheelchair? WHY, at least as far as I know, apart from reporting her symptoms as sacroiliac joint dysfunction (apparently caused by HYPERMOBILITY) there was no official statement (to the non-medical trained) about the possible prognosis or progression of the disease? WHY does the management is not ensuring us that there is actually NO problem if her therapy is interrupted whenever an MV, appearance, or event requires Tecchi's presence (to increase success and boost sales!)

In a few words: when everything around us show such sensitivity about miss-treatment (of any kind and any degree) how can we not put above all the ETHICAL issue of the possible miss-treatment of Miss Hirate Yurina???

Some members have described that already in simple words: GIVE HER A BREAK!

I say: Hirate Yurina needs to continue the medical treatment she is receiving already, without interruption, until she completely recovers! For me that ends any kind of debate about the KYZ46 center...

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^I’m sure a majority of complaints are mainly wanting to get Techi healthy. When management don’t listen, they end up looking sadistic. Just let her rest up, it wouldn’t hurt. FFS she comes out with a busted wing and you are constantly reminded how precarious her health is.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I actually think Kanji Keyaki's 'dark and gloomy image' was pushed so much because of of Hiragana developing a 'happy aura' to them. Up until Fukyouwaon I could see Kanji members singing Hiragana songs and vice versa, but after that, it became apparent that kanji was leaning towards the dark image and hiragana towards the lighter side. Once the fans and members themselves started to use the different sides of kanji and gana as the groups characteristics, it became more difficult to deviate from that overall group concept. Even fans on s48 and twitter would say they love the 'yin and yang' concept that the two groups as one had. For a long time, that was the groups image, so to then give Kanji a cute or fun concept for a song would make people further question the existence of Hiragana. If Hiragana keyaki never became a thing, I'm sure Keyaki would have a lighter image than what they do now.

Hiragana (Hinata) being their own group now means that Kanji (Keyaki) can now experiment with multiple concepts of their own, instead of having them stick to one concept and have hiragana experiment. So rather than seeing Hinatazaka's creation as being a strong indicator of Keyaki continuing on the cool and dark conceptual route, I see it more as giving both Kanji and Keyaki more opportunities to try out different concepts. We get to see a darker side of Hinata (their 3rd single is still elegant and beautiful but not as fun and cute as the first 2), and hopefully in time we will see a lighter image for Keyaki. It may not be in the A-side, but we have more opportunities to see the under members do a more light-hearted song, and possibly more preppy songs from the 2nd gen too.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

^ I don’t understand why some people want keyaki to change their image so badly. I mean, there are already tons of idols groups with a cute and brigh concept.
    I believe keyaki would have done the same things even without hiragana.

Personally, I’d be very disappointed if they strayed too much from their current image.

• Like Like x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I'm not saying I want them to stray from their image. Many of you here know my favorite songs are their darker ones, and I will ride the edgy train to the bitter end lol. BUT it would be nice to have a brighter concept once in a while, that's not an issue at all I think. Kuroi Hitsuji, while one of my favorite songs from them, is quite dark compared to their other songs, so with a new single and change in group formation, it would be nice to see a lighter concept this time, nothing wrong with that. I wouldn't mind if they alternated with the cool/dark and cute/fun type of songs for their A-side and B-sides like they did in the earlier days. That way it's balanced, maintains their image and keeps the group more well rounded.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. glsone

glsone Member

Doing something different every now and then does not mean abandoning what they usually do permanently. Even the most high calibur of product can get stale.

I think my main apprehension about the current status of Keyaki stems from the fact that I don't think this shake up goes far enough. I'll know for certain when I hear the title track. If it's another standard Keyaki track with a standard Keyaki choreo centered by Techi I'm going to wonder what the point of all this was. They could have gone on as is if that's the case. Just dropping some great members from the main performance group is not enough to shake Keyakizaka out of the rut it's been imo.

I also wonder about the timing. They waited like 2 months to announce this and choose right before Tokyo Dome to drop this bomb? It couldn't have waited til after or even during? Something seems up with that. I'm sure they're going to perform it at Tokyo Dome so only a few more days to find out what it all means hopefully.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

My thoughts on what could have been done for the 9th single -

I read through the posts and one of the posters put through a good idea which I wish to flesh out.

I think that it could have been a good concept to put out a "Dark Vs Light" single. Instead of splitting the members into "Senbatsu" and "Unders", separate them into two equal groups with those fitting a darker concept going into the "Dark" group and those fitting a lighter concept going into the "Light" group.

Construct a movie sort of MV, in which Hirate will still center the title track of the release which will guarantee their sales figures and portray the dark perspective of the MV with a song that fits their emotions. At the same time, have someone like Suzumoto Miyu/Kobayashi Yui or even something drastic like Karin/Hono from the second generation center and portray the light perspective of the MV with a song that can showcase her uniqueness. That way, you can elevate someone to the center position at the same level as Hirate and yet not compromise the single sales figures. Have the Type B covers be the solo cover of the "Light" center or even a group "Light" cover and see how the public reacts and if there is a burst of popularity for any of those members. I think this can be a good way to gauge public sentiment without having to take a lot of risks.

Further thoughts on the center position -

I agree with everyone that says that various girls have shown the capability to center the Keyakizaka46 singles. I have no doubts about that at all. However, I wish to further delve into why such a decision has been made.

tumblr_olymheCsqu1uyqz27o1_500.jpg tumblr_olymheCsqu1uyqz27o2_500.jpg

This is from the earnings ranking of Female idols from 2016. Hirate Yurina is ranked 24th after three singles, comparable with those who have been idols for 10 years and within 30k of Su-Metal of BabyMetal. And this is before her burst of popularity from Fukyouwaon, Garasu wo ware, Kuroi Hitsuji, her Hibiki movie and various other events. I wouldn't be surprised if her earnings now is double or even triple that amount now.

Does anyone really think that management will pay her enormous amounts of money and skip handshake events, variety shows and live performances just out of the goodness of their hearts so that she can rest and recuperate and then place her in the 2nd row of the senbatsu as a "supporting" member? They are letting her skip everything just so that she is feeling okay for that 1 or 2 occasions a year that she can film a good MV and take some good pictures so that they can place her face on the covers and maybe give one or two magazine interviews to guarantee sales.

For those interested, here is the link to the latest Slope Podcast by 48/46 fans where they spent more than one hour talking about the current state of Keyakizaka46 and Hirate Yurina as center, as well as comments from fans in the chatroom.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/479802763

There was a part of the conversation in which they mimic the interaction between management, general public and fans which stood out for me because it portrayed my previous thoughts, which I will summarise with some additions below.

Management 1: I have a great song ready! Who do you think should be center?
    Management 2: Let's with with the safest bet. Hirate Yurina center. She will sell, guaranteed.

*Single and Senbatsu announcement*

Fandom: Not again. Let Techi have a rest and recover and give another girl a chance to shine! *discussions take place over Twitter and forums for the next several months*

*Single and MV released*

Fandom: Wow! That's a great song and MV! Look at *random Keyakizaka46 member* and her 0.5 seconds of screen time. She was absolutely amazing *proceeds to screen capture that exact moment* I'm going to buy the single and support her! *some proceed to bulk buy 50 singles for the handshake tickets*

General Public (non-idol fans who don't care about whether Hirate appears in variety shows or handshake events): Oh look! Hirate Yurina and her cool group Keyakizaka46 just released a new single. I saw the MV and she was amazing! This is the Keyakizaka46 that I love! *proceeds to buy the single*

*First week single sales reports are out*

Management 1: The sales are amazing! The figures are better than the previous single!
    Management 2: The fandom is feeling a bit disillusioned though...
    Management 3: Screw the fandom! They will bulk buy the single no matter who is the center for the handshake tickets so that they can spend a few seconds with the members that they support at the handshake events. The handshake slots are all sold out! The general public (non-idol fans) is where the money is at!

*Promotions for single start with live performances. Hirate Yurina trips and gets injured and is out of all events for the next 6 months. Various members take turns centering the song*

*6 months later*

Management 1: Good news! Hirate is able to move again!
    Management 2: That's amazing news! Time to check how she is feeling and write a new song!

And that is how I think the cycle will continue for all the singles until Hirate announces her graduation.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 13
  14. Geribanana

Geribanana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    it wasn't though, Kuroi Hitsuji sold less than Ambivalent. Mngmt didn't trust the other members enough to go all out with the promotion while Techi is injured. The fact that they have to wait for Techi to be "somewhat/kindof/slightly healthy to release a new single is very unproductive.
    Techi need a break and other members need mgmt trust. that's it...

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Kuroi Hitsuji also had the worst promotion ever seen so far for a Keyaki single. And yet, it's the song that touched more people (after Silent Majority perhaps) and it ranked 1st or near it in the charts. I don't think it can be used as comparision
    As for Techi, I was already on the rest wagon a lot of singles ago, so next one, hopefully.

16. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

I think I explained why in one of my other posts, but I will summarise here to explain why Kuroi Hitsuji was considered a bigger success than Ambivalent to avoid misunderstandings.

In comparison to Ambivalent, the handshake slots for Kuroi Hitsuji decreased by around 30% but yet the sales figures in pure numbers decreased by less than 10%.

Also, for the first time ever all Keyakizaka46 handshake slots were completely sold out by 6th order (Source: https://sakamichidailynews.com/keya...s-for-the-first-time-in-keyakizaka46s-history)

Direct Quotes from source above -

Solding out all of them is for the first time in Keyakizaka46’s history.
    Besides, it might be for the first time in not only Sakamichi group’s history but also AKB group’s history. So it appears to make a lot of fans happy.

Which meant that they could have easily generated much more sales by expanding and allocating more slots.

Bearing in mind that each handshake slot I think is around 500 per slot, and if I'm not wrong the difference in handshake slots is more than 200. That's already a difference of more than 100,000 at minimum.

And Kuroi Hitsuji had far less promotions, and was still certified million by Recording Industry Association of Japan.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 5
  17. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I still think using popularity rankings to argue management's reason for putting techi at center becomes rather redundant when you consider two very important points;
    1) If management pushed another member as the center and the single and song does well, it will further push said member into the spotlight and therefore put more members around techi's level of public recognition. The likes of Saito Asuka and Nishino Nanase didn't just start out being stars who were more popular than their center Ikoma, they were given the opportunity to become one by the position they were given which streamlined their future success. The longer management prolong the change of center, the harder it will be for them to overcome techi being the most popular and by default the most logical center. If this continues to be the case, the only end result I can see for techi and the group is her graduating due her chronic joint issues being too painful to bear any longer, and management struggling to find a 'new ace' in the new generation.

2) As mentioned in point 1, Techi is quite literally, unwell. She needs a break dammit. And the longer people continue to act like the way she's being managed is okay, the worse the situation will be. You have to properly deal with the situation before you can try to bring her back. Morning Musume's Sato Masaki is a good example of a idol who is easily the most popular member of the group, but she has chronic joint issues with a lumbar herniated disc, so she took the required time out, the group did a single without her, and she came back brighter than ever. She's not pushed as the center and does what she can with choreography, but follows the doctors instructions. Keyaki's management clearly have not done this since Techi's 'hiatus' still has her walking runways and performing in concerts. And of course we have the downright dreadful display at Koukahu 2017.. letting her perform in that state was quite frankly piss poor management skills. For the sake of her health they need to reconsider their management of her activities if hey truly want the group to continue with her as the face.

If management are so short-sighted to say "oh joy, techi can move again, lets make her center the next choreo heavy single we release" then well... I fear for her future..

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Lot's of discussions here about Techi's situation when I'm gone. I can definitely say that these trainee members were not chosen to be trained randomely and let other enter first at the end of last year without training. I believe they were chosen because management saw potential in certain participants. I have constantly watched their videos and I must say they could be the change Keyaki needs more than ever now. I have never seen such confident members before outside of Nogi/Hinata who wants to enter Keyaki such as Haruka Kuromi. The girl is an absolute powerhouse who has practiced Japanese karate in her whole life and showed off a taisho sword and nunchucks in her video. She is only 15 and has modeled before she applied for Sakamichi Joint Audition in hope to enter Keyaki and contribute her skills to the group.

Yes, current 2gen are great like Runrun but they also have members with weak hearts like Yumi-chan who keeps asking herself if she is good enough for this. She needs to drop that mindset and start believe in her.

I'm very convinced Zuumin asked management behind the scenes before she decided to graduate from the group. This whole Kanji/Hiragana system put a lot of troubles for her to shine in Kanji with current direction they were stuck with as "all member senbatsu". She as individual felt stagnant and probably asked management what can they do to change this. I also think she has talked to Yuuka and Akanen about it which they had to consider for the future. It just took them long enough to change it which is what they mean with a new Keyakizaka. A group where each member can shine did Yuuka said on her recent blog update about the senbatsu system. It didn't allowed for that with the old system. Most members got overshadowed and couldn't show their strengths like Mon for example.

This group will have more variety than they had before and adding more members than 26 will add more excitement to senbatsu/under. Not only for fans but surprisingly also for management who has gotten stale and complacent. It has shown clearly that the "all member senbatsu" peaked with "Garasu wo Ware!". It went downhill from Ambivalent. It took 22 weeks to sell 1M copies when Garasu only took 5 weeks and it was heavily promoted. @kanjo who lives in Japan has seen Keyaki decreased in popularity for the last year because they are nowadays absent from TV shows that are not music programs. This is what Yuuka shares as well with being stagnant as a group. They need to start to spread out the members all over the place so they get attention than just Hirate we hear all the time.

The complaints from people that they are compact as a group instead of individuals have both good and bad sides. You can still have a outstanding teamwork where each member shines. I was never against the idea to see Keyaki work as individuals in a group where outstanding teamwork still holds.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I kinda disagree with your point about Zuumin @Rev4 I'm pretty sure she talked with staff before taking her decision, like it's usual to do even in normal circumstances; she was also on hiatus back there and going through health problems, I doubt she talked with Yuuka or Akane. Zuumin has always been pretty indipendent when it comes to Keyaki, even with Pon who was her fixed partner she never created a real relationship so I doubt she had it with the captains. And Yuuka back there was not the captain we see today. I like Zuumin a lot, even today I'm glad she had the chance to be a Keyaki kid and we got so many good songs. I still listen to them daily to tell the truth. But I don't think being in a idol group was ever her path. Just a small detour that brought her on the right road. Hopefully a long and successful one.

The new-new-gens.... I have no idea who they are lol
    I decided to learn about them only once they enter keyaki, because spending time on idols I won't ever see again if not briefly here and there it's not worth for me right now, so I hope you're right and who want enter Keyaki and can help the group to grow, would actually become part of it. Until then, I'll keep support Keyaki members as they are today and their own growth, it doesn't matter how much fast or slow it is; every first gen, even the one I can't stand, has shaped this group since 2016 and every 2ki has the right to grown into it and shape it anew without the pressure to have to bulldozz into it and become the next big thing.

Speaking of Japan, I heard both Tokyo Dome's days were sold out, someone can confirmi it? I'm actually glad, especially because many people thought it wouldn't be possible. Perhaps we will heard the first song(s) of this single there and during MCs part the girls may talk about this senbatsu thing and the way Keyaki is going now.

After Tokyo Dome... I hope we will have the exact release date. December to February felt a bit too vague.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

There are tickets remained on the 1st day but those for the 2nd day are sold out. In addition, a lot of people are applying for Ticket trade hopefully to get one for this day.

• Like Like x 1