1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oguri Yui (Yuiyui)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    She doesn't have to take a photo with Hiichan. She just uploaded her photo with Wonyoung because not many know they're close and frankly it's quite interesting. I'm sure she'll upload her photo with Hiichan if they ever come across again and have time to chitchat. Or who knows, they probably hate each other or something and really who cares.

2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    She's jealous of Hii because she envies Hii's position as Team 8's most popular member.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  3. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    For such an important member of Team 8, they clearly fought really hard to stop her from doing PD48...

4. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

Hii fans doesnt even know which team Hii is from they could be dont even know that Hii from akb48

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    She just failed in the auditions.

Yes, they do. She's from that place that isn't good for Shitao. But even eitos call her "IZ*ONE's Hii(chan)". Not very smart tho, it should be IZ*ONE's Hitomi.

Yuiyui doesn't like to be out of the spotlight. She envisioned something better than a small corner in Chiba...

031.jpg

6. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

Wait Yuiyui failed the audition ? Why was she one of the girl who told the fans to support the contestant though.

You right that Hiichan is a world wide idol and yuiyui probably indeed envisioned more but that doesnt mean yuiyui need to ne envious of her,and i belive her time will come when she become big and carry the Akb48 name.
    Thats why i want to support her so she wont lose even though hiichan is the most popular Team 8 member at the moment.

7. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Small double…(ice-cream) I like small double ~

69186609_148183099753639_7888175788134792545_n.jpg

I am happy because I can eat two in a small size because it is indecisive… At this time, I made a hopping shower and jamoka coffee.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2bqx5mBmba/?hl=jp

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pluemkun

Pluemkun Kenkyuusei

I don’t think Izone is world wide idol. It’s just their gimmick from produce48. In the end, most of their activity are located in Japan and Korea. I don’t know why they call themselve world wide idol.:^^;:

Yuiyui is an angel. I'm sure she didn’t have any jealous feelings to Hiichan at all. It’s just they don’t have enough time to take a pic together. That all:gavel:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Honestly it's not that easy to say which is the most popular, they don't play in the same ground for now.
    Only time can tell.

10. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Well they've performed in LA and NY, I'm sure a lot of JP/KR groups don't get to do that, not to mention the Thai countries.

11. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

Its obvious that hiichan is more popular as a person than Yuiyui due to her being a Kpop idol right now.

12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Just is it certain those fans that support her right now though IZ*ONE will keep supporting her after the disbandment ? (Hint: oversea fans don't really come to handshakes)
    Just look where the girls who made a splash in Korea are right now.
    It doesn't look like their korean popularity fully crossed the sea.
    And one of the thing i learned since i started following AKB48 (long ago) is fans logic / expectation and reality don't allways match.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Pluemkun

Pluemkun Kenkyuusei

If you talk about the number of countries where the band has performed....... There are many bands that performed in many countries more than izone did. But they didn’t call themselves worldwide idol or worldwide band.:gavel::fear:

Talked about Yuiyui, I’m really grad that the management gives the center spot of Koichun to her. It’s the sign that the management still values her. I hope next single will be her turn to be the center again.:worthy:

• Like Like x 3
  14. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

My speculation is the next single will be for Naachan or/and Mion and the single after it will be WCenter Yuiyui and Moechan

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Mion is already out of this game. The next center will be either Zukkii or Tanao.

Yuiyui didn't have time because she was in the bathroom: https://streamable.com/7nyta

16. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

I dont think so she is the new soukantoku so still an option,and i think they wont be pushing zukky,tanao, or other member as a center yet probably getting into the senbatsu lineup ,but center, No.

I actually dont understand what do you mean by she didnt have time because she was in the toilet. Are you referring that her popularity will begin to drop and Mikurin Moechan will get WCenter option ?

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Once you're a soukantoku you're not an option anymore. Mion had her time and she's still senbatsu popular, but she's not in the big league anymore.

Have you seen their sales? Definitely center. It was supposed to be Moeka-Nagi, but one of them isn't good enough to be in the next senbatsu.

It's official: I give up. :^^;:

18. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

^
    Well if i think it carefully you may be right once she step into soukantoku seat there wont be center position.

Yes i saw their sales,but isn't the management so stupid if they push too many member to become a center ? But if they want to push zukky to be a center why they drop her in this single

And i still don't understand what do you mean by that could you please explain it to me

19. AirWIng

AirWIng Kenkyuusei

have you seen the group who perform on the show? i like kpop but the only one i knew on the list is just nu'est. http://www.kconusa.com/kcon-ny-artists/

she's more popular because doing kpop.. that's all.. the true test lies after that.. its just like @lionel90 said up there.
    just see kara (search kang jiyoun on google there should be an article about her life after kara in japan), a-pink and the others who were very famous in japan.

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane