1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Lol of course it would be a Techi solo, god help that they'd give a bone to anyone else :lol:

You don't get to be judge and jury on what is or isn't productive, if you don't like what someone is saying, use the report button if they're breaking the forum rules, if they're not breaking any rules but you still don't like it, there's an ignore button there which you or anyone else is at liberty to use.

so Hirate centers 14 songs out of 19 and gets a solo dance and now a solo encore....and that's good balance?

Also, I'm amazed there's no comments on the shortness of the setlist. AKB and Nogizaka did 30-40 songs in their Dome setlists but Keyakizaka only does 20? Seems a bit short to me.

Anyway, I never said it was a bad concert, that's a subjective judgment but there are legitimate questions about the composition of the setlist.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Nakamuraada

Nakamuraada Kenkyuusei

:ome::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st:
    Congratulations keyakizaka46! The concert ended successfully! What a great show!:omfg: Keyakizaka is the best! Now i will wait for 9th single... [hehe][hehe]:cute::cute::worthy::worthy::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st:

• Winner Winner x 3
  3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

One of the composers of Nazca (Nasuka) was at Tokyo Dome.

https://twitter.com/yamauchipumpkin/status/1174677992502509568?s=19

I think the composers who made Futari Saison and W-Keya song are coming back for senbatsu song and Nazca is probably going to be involved with a coupling, unit or solo song on the 9th single. Or mngmt plan to have Nazca back for 2nd album.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Well I'm a little disappointed honestly. It's a standard set list. I won't go into details but it definitely wasn't balanced. I was hoping to come across news for the 9th single but I guess there's none. I just wanted to say that it wouldn't be so wild for Keyaki to change up the centers. NMB used to do it and so did AKB way back when. Those were the different -gumi units, but in AKB's first large concert with Team A and Team K, they took songs from each team's stages and changed the centers, or performed together. Obviously its a little different with Keyaki but itsit's not like they couldn't do a "center shuffle" kind of thing. It's not a foreign concept. And the members without a unit didn't get to stand out in any way, which isn't fair. I know everyone is tired to the "Techi and friends" argument but you at least get where it's coming from right? How can anyone compliment their oshi, especially if they didn't attend the concert, if there is no content or way for them to stand out? The solo couldn't go to someone else? Even as a unit?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I couldn't follow today report at all!!! :( So now I'm catching up starting with @too much idea tweets (Her tweets are always on point:worthy:)
    https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1174625548720459777

today too there's a lot of enthusiasm about the concert, people are over the moon and both Pon and Risa were there and kicking (though I don't know what Pon screamed today, which is bad. Anyone knows?) Also, since I don't have much time... few random info/tweets incoming

Sato Kaede was at the concert and talked about it in her mobame, this twitter user is gonna translate it later if you want to read it (also spotted other Nogi's members... don't know anything about our grads, but since majority of them went yesterday I don't think they would be there today too. I hoped for Zuumin though
    https://twitter.com/lowtensionsuika/status/1174563674066808834

@Tenote here for you pre-Keyaki Yuuka :chuffed: (because I kinda hate posting pictures on the forum lol)
    https://twitter.com/peetaacomecopan/status/1174325763866161152

I managed to read, hours ago, about people matching color (yellow) but I really didn't understand what this was about. I think it was about fans... anyone?

Gotta go back to work, but I really hope everyone who went to see Keyakizaka had a wonderful and unforgettable experience, and looking through posts it seems they truly had great time.

Congrats to Keyaki for your first successfull Tokyo Dome concert :1st:

• Informative Informative x 4
  6. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Frankly the decision of having the performance end with Techi's solo song is ridiculous. I don't get it. But what I absolutely don't get is why they never perform Kuroi Hitsuji. I don't recall it being performed outside of the promo period back when it was released (edit: nvm I remembered they performed it as encore in the last day of the Budokan concerts). And I don't really understand why, the choreo isn't particularly hard, at the very least it's not as hard as Garasu or Fukyouwaon or Ambivalent (Ambivalent is imo their hardest choreo but it has never not been performed in a concert since its release). Having Kuroi Hitsuji be the last song of today's concert would have been perfect. I'm so confused.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 10
  7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Like Like x 6
  8. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

My thoughts on the second day of Tokyo Dome live -

I do partially agree with the general imbalance of the setlist. I would have preferred more unit/coupling songs in exchange for some of the B-side group tracks which Hirate centered. That would have given a bit more balance. I do however disagree that someone else center the title tracks. This is their first Tokyo Dome live after all, and I would prefer the actual center of the song to perform the center position (this wouldn't have even been a discussion if there were different centers for the title tracks upon release). Other than the fact that this will be another huge moneymaker for management when they sell the DVDs for this event in 6 months with her face plastered all over the covers and posters.

I do however agree that as much as I like Hirate as a performer, a solo encore for the final song of the night made me feel uneasy. I thought either Kuroi Hitsuji or the new 9th single would have been a better choice. Some twitter reports did note that it's the movie's one year anniversary and it was written by Aki-P with Hirate in mind, and the movie's director (he tweeted that he teared up when the song started = good publicity for the group) and some cast members were present in the audience. But it felt more personal than what should have been a group moment.

In saying that, Hirate is trending among the top on Twitter right now and the vast majority of fan reports and comments have been very positive, including some celebrities. So I guess it's more of the disparity of what the fandom wants (fairness and equal opportunities for the girls) and what the general public wants. From how they have literally gambled everything on Hirate right now, I hope we don't have another huge discussion when the 10th single senbatsu comes around because there is no chance of that change coming any time soon, unless she graduates.

Other than that, there have been reports that Hono and Morita have done very well in their performances, and Hono's boku wa iyada in Fukyouwaon performances were memorable. I am however unable to say anything positive about the other members individually because firstly I wasn't at the concert, and secondly even through the hundreds of reports I've read on Twitter since the live ended, there weren't really anything targeting any member specifically other than praise for the entire group for the fantastic live performances.

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I also think Kuroi Hitsuji should be performed more. But I remember some members said that they have to lure the audience to a certain mood before the song can be performed. That way the song makes more impact (Hitsuji at Budokan made many people cry). Maybe the direction of Tokyo Dome setlist is not suitable for Hitsuji?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. daner

daner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I agree with you, management should have give more spotlight to other girls on such big event.

Also This is is a good and respectful way to come across with an opinion that not many others agree, [DO NOT REMOVE A MOD EDIT] Because we know in what kind of situation is going to lead those comments (Just like I know that my comment maybe is going to get me a ban from admin, but to receive a ban from this kind of admin is actually good)

I also don' t understand why Kuroi Hitsuji was not performed to me is the best release after Fukyouwaon.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2019
  11. Nakamuraada

Nakamuraada Kenkyuusei

Personally, i think after techi solo then kuroi hitsuji it would be perfect

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Hono and Morita are the next aces next to Hirate. Ten-chan is a future ace and mngmt is probably waiting for her growth.

But I have a feeling Seed & Flower will now focus on Hinata's 3rd single campaign and kss members (last member to be introduced on Sep 30) before 9th single kicks off which will probably get a release date for late Nov like Futari Saison.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I wont go too much about Hirate because well, I think she is totally goodess in human form (just laugh at me as much as you want, no problem) but I wanna praise Hono. She is the member that supprised me most because she seems have her own way to perform song. Maybe she's lack of dance skill or thing else but she do really well on stage. mngm definitely have reason to choose her as font member. You guys should keep your eyes on this girl, she is not only pretty but also expressible on stage.

And @all who have problems with Hirate center all things, you guys should read the blog of ROJ chief editor about Tokyo dome. This post definitely ruins your day more ^^

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  14. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

@ryandtw Those images look awesome, thanks for sharing! Is that Run-chan I see in front row? :cute:

I'm pretty sure around 20ish songs is pretty standard for a 2 hour-ish long concert, if they songs are performed at full length. I think someone mentioned somewhere ages ago that other groups don't perform the songs in full, meaning they can fit more into the setlist. Maybe that's why? According to Spotify, Keyaki's TD setlist is 1hr 28 mins long. Though I'm not sure how long the actual lives were altogether, or how it compares to other groups.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nakamuraada

Nakamuraada Kenkyuusei

1 hour 28 mins still doesn't include the melody they played before changing song plus the mc part

16. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Congratulations for Keyakichan!

Even though I'm Techi oshi, I also think that ending the concert with a Techi solo is not something ideal for Keyaki concert. I love that song very much though! I do agree with some comments above that it would be nice and different if Keyaki perform Kuroi Hitsuji after Techi solo.

But once again, congratulations Keyakichan! So many positive response and even though there are some disappointment from fans, I'm sure this concert will once again attract the general public. Thank you very much to the staff behind this concert! They are amazing!

• Like Like x 1
  17. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

@Nakamuraada Thanks, I forgot to clarify that part. But yeah, 1h 28m for the songs alone plus MCs and transitions, I'm assuming it would've taken like 2-2.5 hours ish for the entire live. Which is what you'd normally expect
    Having 30-40 songs in a setlist would mean that those groups didn't perform the songs to the full length, so I guess it becomes about choosing between a longer setlist but shorter performances or vice versa

But I do agree that Kuroi Hitsuji would've been amazing to add to the setlist too

• Like Like x 2
  18. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yes it's kind of astonishing that they didn't sing Kuroi Hitsuji...

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

@ryandtw OMG the concert looks glorious from those pics alone. Really loving the high-quality pics, some of them are wallpaper-worthy. Love the haunted vibe. Some of the outfits look great as well, especially the SiMajo ones.

I actually wouldn't exclude Matsuda just yet, I have a feeling management are prepping her to be the future captain (don't even want to THINK about Sugai graduating yet though) and her position is going to get more prominent as time passes. She already seems like the impromptu 2nd gen leader and has all workings of a great captain - confident, outgoing, caring, great talker, etc.

---

I haven't even started reading up on TD Day 2 fan-accounts yet but like @Dill, I'll catch up on reports later after work. Super big congrats to Keyaki for a HUGELY successful TD concert, and mini congrats to any forum users here who were able to attend (pls share your experiences!!!).

Sorry, that "again" wasn't supposed to mean that YOU brought it up again, but that it's just a line repeatedly brought up again and again by many different people in the past and current. I also hope that my last post made some sense, I think that it's a topic important not only to you but to a lot of fans, myself included, but it's just a bit overwhelming how this discussion board (or any Keyaki subforum, for that matter) is often stuck on that topic, which, like you mentioned, is a divisive topic so it usually ends up spinning out of control. Your reasons/concerns really are valid though, and I hope you'll continue sharing, as long as it doesn't lead to another pages-long repetitively debate about Hirate (of course, at the fault of all users involved in it).

Uh no thanks, if I see a convo going nowhere, people being unnecessarily rude/OT, or spammers everywhere, I'll call them out for it, not just gonna keep tapping my finger on the ignore/report button. If mods think it's overstepping for users to say something like "Stop spamming" or "Let's get back on the topic here", then I'm hella exiting this forum because this ain't some kind of dictatorship, ALL users are part of the forum, and the point of this forum is to contribute and discuss meaningful and relevant things to the thread at hand. Of course, nobody gets to pick and choose what's productive or not and police others' opinions based on that, but that's not the point here, like I literally gave a full blown-out essay (guess you don't like reading?) in my last post talking about why I think a certain topic should stop recurring here and made a suggestion on moving that convo somewhere else. I think I was fully within my rights to bring up that suggestion, just as you are within your rights to disagree all you want. And I'll continue to make suggestions like that in the future if I see something similar, either here or on other threads. If mods think that's an example of acting like "judge and jury", then I'm sure THEY will be the first ones to call me out for it.

Speaking of which, this convo is very OT so pls PM if you wanna continue debating.

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1