1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 9th / Last Single [Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka?] (2020/08/21)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

You have to have some innate talent besides just looks. Looks alone doesn't guarantee the top (ahem, Annin and Kato Rena). The opposite also holds true (Sasshi is the best example). It is the whole package that counts and how it resonates with management and the fans.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Any person with a YouTube account and a camera can record songs, dance, etc. The world is filled with people aspiring to get into the music and entertainment business, and only the very top of the heap can get in. Yes, in the idol business, looks are important (they are called idols for a reason) but as several people have said, they cannot get far without a semblance of talent. Part of what makes being an idol fan interesting is seeing these girls with potential grow in their abilities and succeed. It is what the idol business is built on.

Anyway, back to the single, flanking Techi with Tamura and Matsuda Rina for me is an interesting move. Makes me think that management is testing the potential of both 2nd gens while having the dependable ones up front too, with Berisa and Pon upfront and the captains in the second row.

Man, its fun speculating as to how the single will turn out. I'm excited for it

3. Geribanana

Geribanana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    My oshimen has no talent in singing, dancing, and has might be one of the least pretty face in nogizaka (big head). I don't even understand why i like her the most, lol. And yet she's one of the more successful member... honestly, i don't get it...

4. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I don't claim to be a hardcore Nogi fan, but I find Akimoto Manatsu delightful :) (if she is your oshi)

Back to topic, usually from a single and senbatsu announcement, how long does it take to actually release the single and MVs?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hi.

Manattan-san is really cute in person and her charisma made her incredible attractive. Probably she is one of Nogizaka members with more male fans. But also she have a lot of girls in her lane and many of them are beautiful (Sagara Iori-san for example, who I like a lot and was my second gen favorite).

She is mature, funny and show a very strong determination since the beginning, and along with other things, made her a great woman.

-------------------

@rdamon42 I think it will probably after Tokyo Dome or Hinatazaka 3rd single campaign.

• Like Like x 1
  6. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami

Last releases senbatsu announcements and MV release dates on Youtube:

Kuroi Hitsuji - January 27, 2019 ~ March 3, 2019
    Ambivalent - July 5, 2018 ~ August 17, 2018
    Garasu wo Ware! - February 4, 2018 ~ March 7, 2018
    Kaze ni Fukarete mo - September 15, 2017 ~ November 10, 2017

I'd say two months is the average.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

This goes back as another reason why an idol succeeds where others don't: Your looks don't have to be "attractive", but it may help if they are also "unique". You can quickly spot Manattan from a mile away in a group of girls, she stands out. Granted that unique looks may have the opposite effect. In her specific case, she has the personality that more than make up for it.
    (Sorry for digressing)

8. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Keyaki didn’t perform 9th single in TKD but that’s understandable. The release date still haven’t been decided yet, we only know it’s going to be some time between December and February. Probably they haven’t even started recording, filming MV or anything like that to focus on Tokyo Dome.

9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Manatsu has a heart of gold. She's loved by the members because of it. She's just so kind hearted. Her heart of gold makes her a very beautiful and wonderful person. That's why you can be attracted to her.

Man, I came here expecting to see the release date for this single. I thought Tokyo Dome would be the perfect venue to announce it. I can only ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Not sure why they're doing it slowly. Hasn't it been since July that the selection had occurred?

10. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yes, senbatsu announcement was on July but they we’re all busy practicing for Arena Tour and Tokyo Dome. I say they’d start truly preparing for 9th single starting now. We only know that they already have two b-sides on hand (the two CM songs).

Another reason why they take so long because Hinata would soon start their 3rd single promotion, along with introducing kks. Mmg probably want to let everything settle down first before Keyaki can make their comeback.

I also think mmg doesn’t have much experience managing two idol groups at once so they choose to prioritize one group over the other. Hinata debuted this year so I understand why mmg want to focus on branding Hinata first. We still haven’t forget that ridiculously short and undeserving promotion of Kuroi Hitsuji.

11. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think this is pretty well a masterpiece: singing, expression, dancing, video. All subtle and strong.

Choreography by CRE8BOY. Directed by Tsukikawa Shou 月川翔 (director of Hibiki film).

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Do we know if it'll be a part of the 9th single yet?

14. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    We don’t know yet but high chance that it is. I’d be very surprised if they don’t include it in the upcoming single.

15. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    9th single costume? And I thought this song was first used with Aeon Card...

16. Rev4

Rev4 Member

This october pool song looks to be a unit song like Saijin. But Mechakari is known for using the single costumes as we have seen with Keyaki singles in the past and even with Hinatazaka. Even if the 9th single has not been lifted yet these are probably the 9th single costumes and it will be a nice welcome to have Bugbear back as composers.

When Habu has the same position as Fukyouwaon, same with Aotan, then you have Yukka and Akanen in the middle of second row with opposite positions from Saimajo and guarding Run-chan who is the centre of second row.

While october pool is a soft song and Saijin is mellow that only leaves to a cool A-side. As the president said about the Mechakari campaign: "Keyakizaka46, cool!"

There was a Mechakari campaign announced for Kaze ni fukarete mo when Seed & Flower lifted the 5th single the same day.
    https://twitter.com/SarinaIDN/status/912301951940837383?s=19

This time they are very slow that Mechakari has already started a new campaign with Keyaki. This will also be the first time in Sakamichi's history that 5 months after senbatsu has been announced they may release the single.

• Like Like x 1
  17. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Really hoping that this isn't the A side though. Also why are some members missing? I'm not surprised Techi isn't there, but where are Aoi, Seki, Inoue, Uemu?

• Like Like x 2
  18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I'm actually hoping this is the song, it sounds so good! And I would be happy if the outfit was for the single too but aren't these the same outfits as the ones they used in their tour this year?

19. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Ue confirmed 10gatsu is not the 9th title song. She is not involved with 10gatsu which brings us to follow the footstep of their senpais.

10 and 12 members is the largest they have done as unit. 10 for Saijin and 12 for 10gatsu.

If they follow the footstep of their senpais there is going to be at least one senbatsu song (title) and one non-senbatsu song (they should come up with a cool name instead of Unders). As Yukka said about 9th single this is how this single will be, she doesn't know how next single will be planned as it will now change for every single from here on.

If we say this single will only consist of one senbatsu song and 10th single may have two senbatsu songs. Why it's less senbatsu songs now is because the group is now aiming for individuality. What can Yukka as captain provide every member unlike the "all member senbatsu" from before.

It's to make Techi carry less of that heavy burden in the group before in previous singles and album. Techi has expressed her feelings towards the new Keyakizaka with senbatsu system is a bit exciting time now.

• Creative Creative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Yukka confirmed on her blog the 9th single will be released later this year. Please wait a little longer.

It's good to know we have a release window unlike 8th single which was quiet until January. After 7th single Keyaki mngmt got slow and the new Hinata mngmt which were recruited in March according to Konno worked way faster than Keyaki mngmt. We don't know the reason behind freezing Keyaki's new content all sudden.

It makes me think the 2nd album is coming next spring. Sakamichi never release an album in fall or Dec, it has always been spring or summer. So 5 singles before 2nd album had to slow down spring and summer releases. After 2nd album it's back to normal.

8th single was planned for Dec last year but with Techi's injuries and lot's of graduations in one time changed plans for Keyaki mngmt. They used to be fast according to Zuumin. I think the initial plan was 4 singles and 2nd album in spring this year. Instead we got lot's of live performances and the 5th single before 2nd album.

• Informative Informative x 3