1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsumura Sayuri (Sayurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Sayuringo's insta is such a blessing, especially this month when she stopped updating her blog lol. I just wish she will post more. Also wish all the other members can open their instas. Much easier than following individual blogs..

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Fatal in red.. this girl just gets more and more charming and beautiful as she ages.

• Like Like x 4
  2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Nope, they wont. Macchun account is just for promoting her Movie. I believe when the movie has been released then the account will be deactivated just like Maiyan's Kirin account.

3. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Lol, I know they won’t. Just sayin it’ll be real nice if they do. And if we can get permanent Ringo insta.

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    An interview with Macchun was published today on the CanCam website. It's all about her upcoming movie! I made a rough translation of the thing.

[​IMG]

Matsumura Sayuri’s (Nogizaka46) first movie role!
    “I learned to like wine ♡” A talk behind the scenes of the shooting

CanCam model Matsumura Sayuri played her first acting role in the movie “Tokyo Wine Party People”, which will be released on the 4th of October! This production is a movie about wine, based on a novel by Kibayashi Shin, author of the popular comic “Kami no Shizuku”. Office lady Sakuragi Shino (Matsumura Sayuri) gets introduced to a wine party with a very bourgeois feel by the boss of her company, an atmosphere to which she feels uneasy at first, but she hits it off with one of the other participants, businessman Oda (Onozuka Hayato). It’s a story depicting unexpected events and various human relations encountered through the wine party.

We asked leading actress Macchun about things such as her favorite episodes and about wine!

Please tell us about your feelings when your first movie role was decided!
    To appear in a movie made me very happy first of all, but I thought “me, an actress……!”, which carries a lot of importance after all, so there was anxiety and pressure. Until the recordings started, I practised wine movements, like how to hold a wine glass and wine sampling.

There is a lot of wine jargon, wasn’t it difficult to remember your lines?
    It went surprisingly well! Since I received the script, I read it over and over like a novel, rather than memorizing the lines by heart. While reading it countless of times, I naturally took it in.

Do you like wine?
    Because I heard wine is good for the body, I pick wine when I drink alcohol, and there are many opportunities to drink it. Even during the shooting, because the staff included sommeliers and wine lovers, we drank the wine used for the shooting after we were finished, and by having these wine parties, I became even more fond of it! Because we used real wine during the shooting, the staff took care of everything to prevent us from getting drunk, but I drank a little because it was delicious (laughs).

Did you prepare for your role?
    Because the director constantly told us “I want to make a natural film”, I dealt with the shooting without preparing too much. During the shooting, I even tried something from within myself, and because it felt different I wanted to correct it, but to my surprise it was all right.

Various human relationships are depicted through wine, but what is your favorite scene among them?
    The scene where I end up having a fight with Amamiya Chiaki, played by Ouno Ito-chan. I hope this movie will be watched by woman of the same generation, but it’s great there is a scene of the friendship between Shino played by me, and Chiaki-chan, which only can be understood because they are girls. Chiaki-chan is a young woman with complex circumstances, but the scene in which she conveys honest words to me moved me deeply, so I honestly rooted for her during the shooting.

There are many scenes with Ouno Ito-san, how was that?
    I got the impression that Ito-chan and I are alike. When we met for the first shooting, I felt that “she’s a person that lives the same way as me”. She’s very timid, speaks in the same tone, and breaths the same. Because it was Ito-chan who plays the role of Chiaki, I believe that Shino and Chiaki became better friends.

Please tell the CanCam readers why you recommend the movie!
    This movie is about wine, but the main character Shino has a Cinderella story as well. The movie is shot like a fairy tale, and Shino’s room is very cute…… I believe you will love the picture book atmosphere. You might not know about wine, but even then it’s definitely enjoyable so I would be happy if you’d watch it without worry.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
  5. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Macchun, the commander

[​IMG]

6. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    she had one if the biggest scandal(due to affair with married man and her status as one of nogi big name) but it seems she has never been bothered bout it compared to 48g girls..lol

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Her movie sounds really fun, thank you for translating! I thought Sayuringo had a very idol-like face when she first debuted, but she has more of an actress-like vibe and beauty nowadays, imo. Gotta wait till the movie is out, but I think acting is going to suit her very well.

--

@mayuri91 Well, she was definitely bothered by it when it first came out, as you can tell from Nogi's documentary. But I thought she handled her scandal like a trooper, making her apologies to the group and fans, didn't miss out on her schedules (she even apologized to fans directly in HS - and you can bet some fans said some not-so-nice things to her face), showed reliability, and eventually gained back the trust of management, group members, and fans. She's now one of the most prominent faces of the group and would probably thrive on her own even after graduating. She's an absolute success story on how to survive and overcome a nasty scandal (with the help of management, of course); I think other 48g/46g members would do well to learn from her if they ever face something similar.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Well it's up to you, but why you have to bring same shade over and over again, like mounthly?

I mean it's clear that her past scandal were big. Bigger than Sassy. And like Sassy, Macchun has bounce back. Macchun once were most popular member until Maiyan surpass her. She was still very big and fans was root for her to be center, until the scandal.

Management gave her chance because they knew she is responsible person,
    She has great work ethics, hardworking, and love the group. She help to promote unpopular member via Sayuringo Gundan. I dont think KTK and Karin would have chance to involved in another unit if Macchun didn't form SRG. She also made her fasicnation to anime look stylish and attract otaku fashion (R4G) line to hired her as image model. It's opened opportunity for Sakamichi model to walk on their session in fashion show like TGC and GA.

She is beauty yet eccentric, she covering her inner emotions by built a dumb chara in Sayuringo. She along with Manatsu and Kaz carry Nogi variety while still play important role in Nogi's model line (Nogi's early model like Maiyan, Nanamin, Maachun, Naa and Ashu were organic).

Most fans may cant forget the scandal and its impact, but they aren't blind, they saw what she done for the group. So, most already forgive her and move on. There is no benefit from draging her past scandal. That's just simply pointless.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    im not dragging. im just stating the fact. why u feel so bothered anyway?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    It's old. And you post it, again and again, without adding anything new or trying to built productive discussion. I'm too lazy to quote your past posts which state same thing.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
  11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

If this post is for me, i'll just shot my head.

12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    and why is it bothering you anyway? it is fact though. productive or not, im not making it up. lmao

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  13. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Why would you suddenly just bring it up though.. It happened years ago, /most/ fans are over it, and it's a sore point in Nogi history. The way you phrased it, it kinda seemed like you were saying she never properly repented/got punished like other 48g girls did, despite her having what you thought was the "biggest scandal".

Just move on; she had a scandal, managed to get over it, and still wildly successful and popular today. Why randomly bring up her dark past when nobody asked about it? loll

• Like Like x 1
  14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Of course it's bother me. I love Nogi. I spend money for them. And I enjoy this forum. I want healthy and less toxic discussion in this forum, esp in Nogi section.

So, with all due respect, please move on and find healthy way to be fans of these idol.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Also, to put it in a very simple, easy to understand way: it's boring. It's dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, boring, tedious, and dull. There's nothing wrong with talking about it; it's a part of her (and the group's, and the fandom's) history. But there's absolutely no point talking about it twice a month. It's been done already, we all know about it, move on please.

16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Well, let's get this thread back to the things of today. I got more interested in the movie while translating the article, and I think we are going to see a new side of Macchun. The release is very soon, the 4th of October!

Btw, I translated the name of Macchun's character wrong, my apologies. I have corrected it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Today, CanCam published the 2nd part of the interview, so I dropped everything and made a rough translation. This part is less about the movie, and more about Macchun herself.

First role in a wine movie! What happens when Matsumura Sayuri drinks alcohol?

[​IMG]

“Macchun looks incredibly pretty lately!”, it’s a topic of conversation on the CanCam editorial department, but did something change in your state of mind?
    The amount of work and the number of kouhai in Nogizaka46 has increased, but on the other hand there are numerous things I don’t think too deep about. Until now, I thought about “What kind of character am I within Nogizaka46, and how should I behave…” a lot, but now there are trustworthy kouhai that are working very hard, so I became more at ease and I am able to work with the feeling I am able to do things that I enjoy.

Speaking of Macchun, you are “comforting”. Are there secrets to become a comforting person?
    Am I comforting ? Thank you (laughs)! Anyway, I think it’s important to smile and to be happy. When I read in, for example, a column in a magazine what kind of people are loving me, I suddenly realized that in the end, there are always “smiling people”, so even though I don’t do so always myself, I try to keep it in mind.

When you have a day where you feel sad, how do you return to a happy state?
    Because I love anime, I watch a happy anime. In Disney’s “Enchanted”, there is a scene in which the heroine sings and dances, and recently I am addicted to watching that 5 minute scene over and over again (laughs). I don’t advance the story at all, but it’s healing (laughs).

Are there other moments when something made you very happy lately?
    It might be a small thing, but I think my hands are getting tired a lot recently, so I rapidly bought a hand massage machine I wanted to have. It truly does only massage the hands, but it eases both hands and my mind. One message ends in around 10 minutes, but I don’t do it once a day, when I am at home I may be doing it the whole time (laughs). Watching an anime while massaging my hands…… happiness ♡.

About wine movies…... when you drink alcohol in private, what happens?
    I ended up laughing “Ahaha!” at people, even if they are just walking, and I become happy (laughs). Furthermore, I also throw in a happy “I am getting drunk!”......
    I remember it all properly, and even when someone says “it looked like you were having fun yesterday” the next day, I somehow do not feel embarrassed (laughs).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Maachu on GirlsAward
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  19. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
  20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    No surprise, given her shady appearance.