1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

@Dill Loved your post. Hirate sure has the ability to bring out raw emotions from people, doesn’t she? Like you said, Hirate’s trajectory has not been smooth, so many roadbumps along the way, but I think that’s one of her charm points. She’s very real and flawed, which becomes more apparent to us as she grows and evolves. But at her best, she is true art, as quoted from @ukifune (great to see you posting around forums again btw :)).

I think the PV showed us something that’s a bit rare to see nowadays - Hirate at her absolute best - which reminded us why we love, admire, and defend her so much. I love that she’s giving us lots of reasons to praise her this year with KH, TD, and now KwM. God knows last year was a rough year to be a Hirate fan.

• Like Like x 10
  2. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @Dill @keyak you have said it all. This is what she can do best, an emotionnal performance.

This is a reminder for us, this is why we always defend her, again and again. It's because of thing like this.
    They don't understand her and her talent, they are blind and closed to the emotions she express. They can't see all of theses. Too bad for them.
    Let us enjoy it :D

I was getting tired and pissed of to see always negative comments on this forum about Techi and Keyaki but after I've seen this MV I'm like "sh*t, she's really something"

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@Nealy07 I used to feel same as you, tired with (negative) comments from Techi antis but since the minutes I saw her dancing in real life, I knew that I've no longer be affected by those kinds of comments.

In my opinion, KwM MV and KwM in Tokyo Dome are different but they share the same about how "powerful" Techi's expression ability is. The one in concerts seems softer but stronger, I feel like there is a supporting message on this perf.

• Like Like x 5
  4. chiskeyk

chiskeyk Kenkyuusei

Gaaah, I'm late! And I'm bursting with so many emotions right now! I can't believe it. This song is one of the things I would love to watch as a music video and it did happen.

It may be just a simple MV, but gosh Techi, we are so proud of you. All your comments here warms my heart.

[oversized images]

I don't know why as well, but seeing this scene is just powerful when she broke her facade and faced her other self (or true self) as she danced with it. Her power to express these feelings, with her gaze, movement and expression are just... assfdjfljkl

I love K46 so much, and it all thanks to her and the members as well. I'm glad I found them when I was younger; how it reached my youth years, and I will always continue to support them now that I turned adult this year.

It's my first time I got so attached from an idol group, and I appreciate the music they perform for us. Sorry for this rant, I can't help it. Peace out.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    The song is kind of bland but the video production is great. Like a movie.

Though, i feel this motion has already been used with kuroi hitsuji so perhaps changing the style and narrative would sparkle more interest in me

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    The song is about her emotional journey as an idol, isn't it?

7. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I got bashed for saying that Techi is a generational talent and basically got called a dumbass too. Been a while since that happened. :p Its mildly entertaining to say the least.

To rise to be the center of an extraordinary idol group like Keyaki, from the thousands who audition, the the hundreds of idol groups, to competition with the group and also competing with other 48/46 talent - I really can't understand how they cannot see her talent on display.

This is the kind of stuff I see from Hirate that really drives that point home. Great, great stuff. Hoping that I get to experience it in person, crossing my fingers to see Keyaki live next year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :blush: I had to love this song from the first time when I heard it. How I could not to do that? I really love her voice. Some people said that her vocal isn't good, even worse, but I LOVE to hear her singing. MV is amazing, no need more words. And with this perfect MV I love this song much more. :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

9. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Guys, I'm just melting here. :blush:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Source: 2ki blogs (can you tell the 2kis looooove Techi?)

Getting major debut era-Techi vibes from these pics and simply loving it. Who knew Techi would be such a reliable, wonderful, and loving senpai?

• Like Like x 7
  10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Is it just me or did Techi become more like her pre Fukyouwaon era self after 2nd gen came in? And especially more recently, she looks so soft and content :cute:

11. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Loving this, great to see the baby otter smile like this once again :)

That Tamura-Techi hug brings warmness to my heart

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    If Keyaki is gonna change, Techi too needs to change. I think that's pretty much the message KwM portraits.

Like @vshav said, it's Techi's journey as idol and inside that there's everything. There're antis, there're us fans, there're people watching, judging and most important all of us asking and pretending her to be something and something else and the opposite of what we asked until that moment and.. and I think it has a very positive and negative ending, it depends on how you look at it.

I think Techi too closed a chapter. Where she'll go from now on, the woman she'll become is unknown.
    Hopefully the pictures we are getting also mean a bit of the weight she carried on so far has been shifted and shared and she can now openly enjoy Keyaki.

I think after everything she gave us, that's the thing I want most for her, that she can enjoy Keyaki in the most easy and comfortable way she can.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

I was also reminded of kuroi hitsuji but in a good way. It kind of reminds me of ambivalent as well.

Honestly, the extra characters look so ridiculous that they made me laugh. The ending however is really emotional, it didn’t make me cry unlike kuroi hitsuji though.
    Techi confirmed that she shot the mv as Hirate Yurina.
    I think that the “happy techi”mouthed gomen (?) as an apology to her old self for leaving her behind.

It seems that it was techi herself who suggested to make the mv, even though she had been againt releasing the song. This girl changes her mind too much lol
    I hope this is not a sign that we’re getting hibiki 2 :hmm:

Hono is my 2ki oshi, so I’m happy that techihono are close :inlove:
    It’s so cute that techi is babying hono who’s older.

@Dill I think that Techi used to feel a lot of pressure because keyaki was entirely on her shoulders. Now mng has a plan B for when techi is unavailable, and that must ease her mind.

14. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    They way Hirate-chan carries herself, one would think she was older than Tamura, but being a good senpai knows no age.

This is why I admire Techi and will never understand her antis in any way. For someone so young she already has a lot on her shoulders, and handles it as well as she could.

15. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Hirate always changes her mind Remember when she said she doesnt suit long hair, now she decides to grow her hair longer because she thinks short hair also doesnt suit her But I like this part of her and want Hirate keep it to herself. She should do whatever she wants to do, not what she needs or worse, be forced to do.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

^ That’s the part of her that I don’t like, but I agree that she should be herself. Her honesty is one of things I love the most after all.

I feel like I’m the only one who misses her very short hair already lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    https://sakamichidailynews.com/keya...ir-becomes-a-topic-of-conversation-among-fans

Another proof that Keyaki members really care and even respect Tecchan.

If I were in their shoes, I would cry as well :(

Members and staffs know much more than what we will ever know.

So everytime I read about how they respect, admire, and care for Tecchan, I wonder if I will love her even way more than I do now.

Just how much suffering and pain Tecchan holds by herself?

I think it's one of the things which motivate Keyakichan to improve themselves—because they don't want Tecchan carry the burden all by herself anymore.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi in Uni is so damn cute, and the things she says is so her too. There’s this line from her chibi char:

“there’re members in Keyaki who dance and sing better than me”

• Like Like x 2
  19. myinnersloth

myinnersloth Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Wow.. Techi's stage presence at Rock in Japan. After the senbatsu announcement for the 9th single, I was hoping she might return to her more vivacious style of performing but.. it didn't happen. I know she's been suffering from injuries and it must be super difficult to muster up strength to perform on stage at all. So in that respect I feel sorry for all the pressure she's under. But here she's completely listless and her expressions are almost non-existent. Sadly, it diminishes the energy of the entire group.

In contrast, her performance in the music video for '角を曲がる' was incredible. I feel, at the moment, she truly shines during filming performances rather than live ones. You can feel the strength and emotion she poured into that video and it drew me to tears.

In her prime, she was undoubtably the most powerful center I'd ever seen, so it's such a shame that her live performances have ended up so lacklustre. I hate that she's probably forcing herself to do something that her body (or mental health) can't cope with. She has me feeling conflicted because on one hand, I think it'd be best for her to have a long hiatus (to rest up) or graduate. But then I see her work in music videos and remember how powerful she can be. I just hope she ends up doing what's best for her..

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Interesting, in that what way did you see her performance as listless? Were her moves not as crisp, no power in her jumps and kicks and what-not?

I have long been thinking of doing research or writing something about the workloads of idols, and with Techi being one of the most dynamic and popular centers, her workload must be more than that of a, say, Ozeki Rika.