1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She posted nude photos on instagram (not of herself)

Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 5.52.25 AM.png

2. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Even with all this talk of Moeka being a good singer, I actually had never heard her sing. And wow, she is really good. Her singing voice is deeper than I expected though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Zuu Ryuzuma 48 That photo of Moeka got 13k (almost 14k) likes on Twitter, and both Naachan and Miion commented on it with "boobs" LOL usually Moeka hides body parts on her photos with stickers, but not here, and suddenly all these reactions. it's a really cute photo though. She gained lots of followers haha.

@Heelo Yes, she's great! I linked her singing videos in my siggy, but I'll post them here while I'm at it, you should really give these a listen. She's awesome.

if the video does not show watch the video here

I'm not reposting Everything because I already posted it a few posts above. She has other singing performances from the finalists concert and from her solo concert but yes, these are the ones from the competition last year! I love them so much and listened to them a lot. and she's getting so many praises for her singing. Speaking of this, I found another upload for Everything, and there are many japanese comments there, they are praising her a lot!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    https://twitter.com/YuuNaaSpread/status/1174823101844131840
    (eng subs for YuuNaa on that oppai tweet)

• Like Like x 4
  6. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I like her rendition of I Love You. Wow her voice sounds so angelic, and it looks like she's got some incredible singing technique for an idol of her age! I'm slayed :worthy:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Today was Moeka's appearance on the variety show Gyoretsu no Dekiru Horitsu Sodanjo! Some video cuts here:

https://twitter.com/k3po7gouki/status/1175745248057671682
    https://twitter.com/k3po7gouki/status/1175753926378848256
    https://twitter.com/k3po7gouki/status/1175755321630834691

First, they introduced her, they talked about her age, being the center of AKB's new single, they asked when she joined and she said last year, they were all surprised. She said something that made everyone laugh but I'm not sure what it means LOL if anyone knows! then they wanted her to try doing what she's doing at handshakes with one of the person from the show, and she did with Kitamura Haruo who is apparenty an actor (that's what I found online) they did "suchi suchi beam" together LOL. then they show childhood photos of Moeka, it was cute! they talked about her achievements like being center, solo concert, ranking 2nd in the singing competition, and they showed a photo of her photobook. Lastly, Sasshi left a message! That's awesome! She talked about Moeka, how Moeka calls her cute, then they show that moment (in Buzz Rhythm I think) where Moeka called Sasshi cute but when Sasshi asked to exchange faces, Moeka said no LOL. She also talked about that time Moeka sent her a photo where she was wearing Sasshi's shirt and her face was distorted (that tweet got 250k likes). it was really fun! Moeka did very good! After the show ended, she posted photos, and a video with Kitamura Haruo doing suchi suchi beam XD

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

I'm glad that it went so well. Moeka is doing great with the opportunities that she's getting since becoming center, she's not wasting it and she gets more popular at each Tv appearance! The show finished airing maybe a hour ago or so, and she already gained 600 followers and passed 88,000 followers. I'm glad people are searching about her! I hope some of them will watch her singing videos too. ^^/

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

Its rising fast boys history will be made in Next Year Ssk hahahha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9. Kakureon

Kakureon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    people surprised that she's only 17 years old. The person behind her said there are another members who in their 20s, then Moeka said yes they're aged (高齢 - Korei), but doesn't really mean to say that LOL

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kakureon

Kakureon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    1.png 2.png
    Here's Moeka at 4 and 6 years old. i think this is the first time the photo ever shown on tv.

11. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Bangumi:
    190922 ミライモンスター (AKB48 矢作萌夏 横山由依) | Mirai Monster (AKB48 Yahagi Moeka, Yokoyama Yui) (2019-09-22)
    n9908qlnvi6v.jpg
    https://48idol.net/video/15860

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka's net shop photos for September 2019!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg
    006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

I love these photos! They all look really cute <3

• Like Like x 3
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Around a month ago, Moeka was in Miion's radio show "2029 Radio ~10nen go no Kimi e~" for 3 episodes (3 weeks). She was together with Miion and with a japanese comedian called Kazureza who is here as "special adviser". Here are some photos of them and the 3 episodes:

001.jpg 003.jpg 002.jpg

2019/08/18

2019/08/25

2019/09/01

in the first episode, they mostly introduced Moeka generally, then they talk about her first auditions for AKB (back then with 16th gen auditions). They talked about it with details, I wish I understood better because it sounds interesting. They mention that Moeka was very popular during the Showroom audition (she was), then Moeka talked, and I think she said she passed the Showroom selection but that there was another pre-KKS selection or something? and that's the one she failed. if someone understands better, it would be interesting to know. I always thought she failed 16th gen auditions because she was signed to an agency (well that was the rumor at the time) but it looks like she might have passed the Showroom audition but fail the next one to become a KKS. I'm not really sure if I understood it right though, LOL.

in the second episode, they talk more in details about what Moeka did since joining AKB. First they talk about the draft auditions and how she got into Team K. They asked her if that was the team she wanted, and she admits that she wanted to be in Team B, that Team K is a team with very energetic dancing (I don't think she said it here but difficult dancing is a bit of a weakness to her so maybe that was why Team K was not her choice haha), but now she's glad to be in Team K. She talked about her KKS days, she got to do gravure, appeared on AKBINGO!, Miion said that Moeka is not shy and talks easily in shows. Then they talked about her solo concert, Moeka said she had a lot of fun and that she wasn't too nervous. They talked about her being in Jiwaru Days senbatsu, Moeka talked about Sasshi as "Suchihara-san" LOL the comedian had fun with this and asked her to make a "suchi" name for him too, that part was kinda funny XD Miion asked Moeka how she got close to Sasshi, and Moeka said it's through Miichan. and for how she got close to Miichan, she said she talked to her on Line. then they talk about Moeka being Mc in Mirai Monster along with Yuihan and she said she really enjoys it. They mention about her photobook, and then finally about her center for Sustainable. She said that when she was told about being center, she thought it was a prank (there's actually a video of when it was announced to her, and she really thought it was a prank LOL). She said she got advices from Naachan and it helped her.

in the last episode, they talked about different things. Miion asked Moeka if being idol was always her dream, Moeka said that it wasn't, she wanted to be a college student before. But that now her dream of being idol is bigger. Miion asked if Moeka ever wished to be center, Moeka said that she made plans (I think she mentions that she did this the year before but not sure when it is? Maybe the year before joining AKB) and that her "last" goal in AKB would be to become center ("last" as in she thought it would happen later in her career? idk XD). I'm not sure but I think Moeka said something like she wants to make people who don't know or who aren't into AKB to start liking AKB. After that, they talk more and then she had to ask advices to Kazureza or something. I think she said her goal for the future is to become a rich person? haha She said what she wanted to do if she has money but I didn't understand it. Kazureza answered about that and talked about Moeka's personnality, and I think he and Miion said that Moeka is interesting, with her "suchi" chara, that she has things alike to Sasshi, etc. and they encouraged her. Lastly, Moeka recorded a message for herself (it's the concept of the show I think).

This was interesting to listen ^^/

• Like Like x 5
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  16. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    The first time I saw her I really thought she was fit for team B better than team K, that "suchi" cute style definitely for the B. But I'm glad that she is doing good as team K member now.
    But according to her statement, I think the one of the reasons that she hasn't attend much theater performances yet is maybe the choreography is too hard for her and she isn't ready. ( Well in KKS stage is team B's Pajama drive so .... )

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    She put Team B as her preferred team during the draft event. But at that time everyone was fighting for her and it was Komiharu that won the lottery. So blame the fans.

For the K stage, I think it's more of schedule problem with her education. Kimi always said that she understand fan requests for other member to appear, but there are scheduling problem with member that want to prioritise education (which match with information someone posted here a while ago). While RESET stage is hard to master, it is currently the easiest to learn among current active stages (according to Kenkyuusei last time these 4 stages were in use). And she hasn't appeared in Pajama Drive either, even with her long overdue seitansai.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka, Miion, and Yuiyui did a video message recently for the last episode of AKBINGO! (that aired earlier this week), you can watch it here:

I also found a compilation of Moeka moments, it's nice to watch! I like the one where Moeka wears the animal costume, she's just so cute <3

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Bangumi:

190929 ミライモンスター (AKB48 矢作萌夏 横山由依) | Mirai Monster (AKB48 Yahagi Moeka, Yokoyama Yui) (2019-09-29)

[​IMG]
    https://48idol.net/video/15956

• Like Like x 2
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka performing Sentimental Journey! I think this performance is adorable, the song is nice and cute, I like it. Moeka looks good and she sounds good too. I love how she changed the lyrics in the part "because I'm still 16" she said "because Moe is still 16" (she was 16 at the time of this performance) it's so cute <3

• Like Like x 1