1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Subbed] Hinatazaka46 Shows Thread.

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by Xiphyas, Jun 25, 2019.

1. NogiLover

NogiLover Kenkyuusei

lol seems like you have your mind made up already despite all the postive feedback (not that positive feedback is fuel or paying bills or something). It's your life. Thanks for your contributions.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    If you don't want to do it then don't do it. I think you should take a break and wait until next year to see if you want to sub anything.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    As an ex-subber, moreover I did everything myself (timing, typesetting, translating, art, checking and rechecking), I understand how hard making a subtitle is. You are not only translating what people said in the show as it is. But, you also need to think, what kind of phrase or sentence that has same meaning with what they said, and can be easily understood by people who use the subtitle. It's really difficult, especially finding the right quote or expression. I can even say, it need some good literacy skill.
    That's not all. Subber also need to calculate the length of translated sentences displayed on the screen, so viewer can easily read them all at the same time with the real speech in the show. Moreover, the time the subtitle displayed on the screen also need a correct calculation. So, it won't disappear before viewer finish read it.
    Then, it became much troublesome if you are like me, a subber who also love to follow the telops animation in the show. I used a lot "\t", "\move", "alpha" and such, and calculating by frame/milliseconds... my ocd kicked in :^^;:
    I used to finish a 25 minutes show in 5days-one week. So, I really appreciate the subber who can do it in one or two days. They are amazing.:1st:

For you who keep asking for a subtitle, I suggest you to learn Japanese. It took me only 3 months before I can understand most of what members said in the show, with the exception of new words and expression, where you'll need dictionary and Kanji recognizer. ;)

• Like Like x 8
  4. tbs

tbs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    we're slowly doing hinaai and we'll try to catch up

i just want to drop in to say that the show isn't dropped :(

sorry i dont use forums so i dont know how to properly use the emojis

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  5. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Guess it's time for you guys to learn Japanese.
    it's sad to know that what I've done, my work is almost mean nothing here

6. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Your work doesn't mean nothing. I only really got into the 46 groups thanks to people like your team subbing for us, and I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't be fans now without you and your team. Be proud of your work.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Thank you for the service that you provided in giving subs to Japanese idol content out of your own free will and graceful charity. You are an unsung hero that many people thereafter should take an example upon to learn, create, and grow in a diverse and ever expanding community. The hero we want is not the hero we need but against all odds, the examples of such heroes come in various forms and aspects different than what we initially imagined but nevertheless they will always be remembered as our true heroes.

8. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    You're sounding a bit emo there, buddy. Considering many people here would suck you off for subs. Now either stop seeking attention or get to work.

• Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. tbs

tbs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    thats not nice there, buddy

it costs you no dollars to not be a jerkass to people who translate things for others for free

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    I have my own problems here in real life. Now your words sounds like I'm not even allowed to have problems, what am I suppose to say?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Nakamuraada

Nakamuraada Kenkyuusei

People should be grateful cuz there's still people who willingly subbing your fav show despite without getting paid. Please be respectful to all the subber out there...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Fellas, remember one thing: all the subbers are human people, with real life problems and stuff...
    You'll have to be grateful and respect the job they're doing, because there are not a lot of people who are doing this.
    One of the reason of some subbers stopped doing it, is because the Real life hit the hard, and the time they spend subbing stuff were less and less, also the motivation and other stuff were decreasing. Thats is the thing some people dont understand: this is not a JOB, they are not getting paid for this and they are doing this for fun or any reason they have.

I'll always be thankful of all the subbers, from any language, because they're doing a Godlike job, translating shows, MV, and other stuff from our beloved groups. They use their free time to gives us some quality content to all of us, and if you can appreciate that, then you're a idiot with capital letters.

So, to all the subbers are reading this, I know its not much, but ignore the idiots who wants subs in a record time. Take your time, live your day to day and remember there are much more people who are supporting you.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. kaelmorann

kaelmorann Kenkyuusei

You sound like you dont have heart and have no empathy. I guess your word here is can also be applied to us all subber, but sorry we are not your translator machine, we also not your employee so you can command us to get to work like that.

All what he wants is ppl stop asking over and over again about hina ai. Is it so hard to understand as long as he's not announce he will drop hina ai, the project still continue as usual?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  14. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    And that proves my earlier point. A troll, in this case me, can come around and ruin things for everyone. He should just ignore people asking him for subs and work on what he wants when he wants. People will always ask because they are inconsiderate and cannot read. I don't know if my comments hurt his feeling enough that he would quit, I would hate that, but it was a risk I am willing to take.
    Though you are right that I have no heart or empathy. And it does cost me money to not be a jerkass. #Heel

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. fujika

fujika Kenkyuusei

thats not nice man... you can't control other people life. everybody have their own life and you need to respect that.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

16. kaelmorann

kaelmorann Kenkyuusei

Yes you did, you must feel awesome now. Congratulation.

You also have a choice to reply in a better way, but instead you decide to be a jerk and inconsiderate like you just say.. basically adding fuel to fire.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    He didn't understand the supportive comments so if that didn't work let's try the opposite.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  18. fujika

fujika Kenkyuusei

that just dumb man...

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

19. Five By Five

Five By Five Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    Thank you for hardsub.
    Oh, hinaroom too? Amazing ^^

Kawata part was so kawaii...

20. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

Dailymotion hates me AGAIN so hardsub is up on mega, except it's unstreamable right now so you'll have to download it to watch. :gavel:
    I'll keep trying to fix both and reedit that post with new links if it works, but I won't announce it with a new post.

I'll sub ep 10 next, while the others are working on HinaAi.

Edit: DM link is up

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 5