[Subbed] Hinatazaka46 Shows Thread.

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by Xiphyas, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Thanks for the Hinabingo subs, @bandica !

I've always wanted to learn Japanese by myself, but learning the characters is intimidating for me. I'm not exactly a fast learner. However, from years of watching 46 idol programs/anime/puroresu I can identify some words here & there, and could understand roughly 40% of what's happening every episode based on the context. Talk/dialogue-heavy episodes still poses a problem for me, though. Heh.

Till that day arrives when I'm grasping the language better, I'm grateful & appreciate all subbed content provided. Thank you, subbers & have a nice day!

• Like Like x 2
  2. D'agon

D'agon Kenkyuusei

wow thanks man hmm maybe i try to upload to dailymotion for you :banana:

3. NogiLover

NogiLover Kenkyuusei

Kinda going to agree with golgo on this one. I know our first instinct is to treat subbers as gods but they are humans. And as humans they can be annoying and whiny as well. I may get disagrees for this i suppose but I think it's rather silly that this guy is packing his bags after reading an internet comment requesting subs. We can live without the subs.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Nogipunch

Nogipunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    So I guess it's because of my comment asking whether someone is still subbing HinaAi. I didn't really mean to ask or pressure anyone to sub it, was merely honestly curious if it's been dropped. Someone already confirmed it is not, I am a pretty casual fan so didn't read all posts about subbers being busy right now.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Gdsq

Gdsq Kenkyuusei

I know this comment will get dislikes and many will disagree with me but I have been thinking about this for a while so I will say it anyway.

There is another downside about "treat subbers as gods" that NogiLover said above, which people do not seem to recognize.

That is, subbers in the fansubbing community tend to avoid conflict (i.e., that they will not sub the same show if others announce that they are subbing).

Therefore, if one particular subber "owns" the project, others will not participate until that person drops the project. This unspoken rule can create a scenario where everyone involved is worse off (including the subber him/herself). This happens over and over in the jdrama fansubbing community and I believe it is happening here.

I truly appreciate the effort that all subbers have put in and I can say with certainty that majority of people here feel the same way. It is totally okay when a subber has to be on hiatus to take care of stuffs IRL. However, if things are getting out of control, or the hiatus can take a very long period, I think it is totally okay to drop the project or to co-ordinate with other subbers so that the project continues. In my opinion, when a subber has a strong feeling that he/she solely "owns" the project and he/she can do whatever he/she wants with it, it usually leads to an unhealthy outcome.

I do apologize if this comment offends anyone. It is not my intention to personally attack anyone in particular.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. kaelmorann

kaelmorann Kenkyuusei

In Hinatazaka variety show, if you look at how subber works until now, you can see there is no fixed subber for hina ai or hinabingo
    sometimes in hina ai cubo will work for 1 eps, the next eps maybe spacelion, next one probably me. It also happened in hinabingo, sometimes bandica, spacelion or tbs
    I believe hinatazaka variety subbers have very healthy relationship with each other. The way we do our work until now Its often help ease the burden, like "oh cubo work on this eps, so i can rest or do other project"
    I understand your concern but trust me so far i think no one feel they own project. I dont know in other fandom.

• Like Like x 5
  7. tbs

tbs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    i dislike the idea of treating subbers as gods either as it usually leads to drama within fandom spaces and some fans thinking theyre above all (speaking from my numerous experiences) :^^;:

but i also disagree with the way golgo goes at it comes off very troll-y and some parts very much unnecessary and it reeks of entitlement, sadly. i personally think there are better ways to word his points ;)

let's keep it civil guys ;)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    I'm just thankful for those BBQ episodes. I can watch those again and again without getting bored.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    I must inform you that the subbers that usually post their works here know each other, bandica is the only exception (since I never met him in person). I believe that none of us have the responsibility to inform you about what happened around us, the subbers. We're not fighting each other but the opposite, we're helping each other.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Trolly? Absolutely. Could not disagree with that at all but I did try to be supportive at first. Entitled? No. If he's having real issues in his life he should forget about subbing anything and only treat this as a hobby, not a job.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Nogipunch

Nogipunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Oh yeah totally, those BBQ episodes are real variety gold mines. The baseball episodes after that are a bit boring though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    It's been a while but I've sorted another episode of Keyaroom 4 with the Hinatazaka girls. The hard work and original subs were done by MasToppu, with his permission I machine translated them from Indonesian to English then cleaned up the spelling, grammar and formatting. Then Remylittlechef checked it over for me and sorted out the sub file.
    The previous episodes are all in this folder, softsubs AND hardsubs, you'll have find your own raw files if you want to use the softsubs. I've got another episode done and will update when it's uploaded.
    https://mega.nz/#F!7uZzVCZD!mEvHmJTSkjbdLWHo2wHafQ

Hope people enjoy them and find it worthwhile.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 5
  13. -SleepySlope46-

-SleepySlope46- Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    thanks

• Like Like x 2
  14. devildante

devildante Member

so, the forum is on again? thanks god

• Like Like x 1
  15. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hi.

I feel very happy and immensely grateful to the people who sacrifice their time so that many international fans can know and enjoy more about our beloved idols.

I would like to be able to make subtitles too, but my time is sometimes very limited and my English is not good. And the only thing I can do to contribute so that idols of 48/46 groups can be better known, is to provide RAW videos and radio show edit or showrooms. And I have seen many share it and that makes me happy.

I don't mind not receiving credits (well, they/you don't know that it's me or wich my videos are) because the most important thing for me, is that international fans feel happy with the idols they admire and love.

It is not good to belittle the work (hobby) of others, because thanks to them, thousands can create emotions towards those who probably can never meet directly.

And, Do you want to know something else? Idols know they have international fans. And I personally have told some of them that you also exist.

Thank you very much for sharing your hard work.

Please enjoy 48/46 groups world.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 20
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Xiphyas We Thank you, together with all subbers who are spending some of their valuable time to connect us with those wonderful individuals... For me personally, despite the fact that I am studying Japanese, understanding all Sakamichi variety shows without subtitles is still tedious. These shows, together with any video material I happen to collect from Youtube, are so valuable for me...

Japanese idols and especially Keyaki, Hinata, and Nogi are for the last 2 years a constant and daily source of happiness and beauty in my life. They are really life-savers in removing any stress and worries from the everyday life at work. They are a particularly frivolous part of the Japanese culture I love and respect and for which I act as an "ambassador" in my country, promoting it around my social network of people. I even organize evenings with friends showing them MVs, live shows, documentaries and above all parts of the variety shows. And without the help of all subbers out there, this would not have been possible!

I was particularly moved by what you said that idols KNOW that they have a lot of international fans! Knowing about that, closes the distance of those 10,000 miles that separate me from them and their handshake events. I wish Aki-P and their managements in general would ever start considering broadening all idol-related activities by including international tours as there IS a market and a target group for them in many countries even further than the Far East area. Definitely the U.S. and Western Europe. Such activities may be quite daunting and tiresome for the girls, but they would make a lot of them happy as they have many times expressed their wish to travel overseas. But even if this is not possible, its is through the work of subbers, that idols are close to us everyday.

• Like Like x 6
  17. paula

paula Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Hey guys, do you know where I can watch the raw episodes of HinaAi? Thank you!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    They'll be on Aidoru to download.

19. devildante

devildante Member

You can ways go to aidoru or bagikuy

Sent from My Loli World

• Like Like x 1
  20. spacelion