1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I would be worried for the 12th member unless u think they manufactured that drama.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

2. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm worried of what will happen, and I kind of want they release the real ranking, but until then let's not speculate which member is in the real ranking and which isn't, because the true will be revealed soon.
    You know, I'm starting to think AKS had no idea about the vote manipulation. In this comeback there's no mention or reference to any of the japanese singles. Which it's kind of weird considering they did mentioned STI for their HEART*IZ comeback. If what I'm speculating is true then could that mean there will be a wall between the songs from the japanese and korean discography?

And if in this issue it's officially revealed that there were contestants who were out of the group because of the manipulation I wish AKS could add them as 2nd Gen for the Japanese discography at least. Because I don't see that happening in Korea.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Nothing would happen to AKS. This is nothing compared to what happened earlier in the year. AKS are fine..

4. welp

welp Next Girls

K-netz' reactions
    ‘Produce X’ PD Ahn Joon Young, traces of rigging, favors + destruction of evidence -> arrested… X1 at risk
    1. [+4899, -296] X1 is not the only group at riskㅋㅋ How dare you leave out IZ*ONE?

2. [+3127, -162] What about IZ*ONE??? They’ve been selling a lot of albums for their comeback right now. Are they going to be buried? I’m sure the kids who were eliminated due to all the rigging going on are still crying over their loss

3. [+3324 -462] Let’s disband X1 and all members need to be kicked out of the entertainment industry. If they knew about the contest and were given preferential treatment, they were all accomplices. There’s no reason to put them into the entertainment industry.

THEY CAUGHT STARSHIP'S VICE-PRESIDENT
    [​IMG]
    "Ahn Yujin getting praised by Cheetah-ssaem for knowing the rap without looking at the lyrics ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

[​IMG]
    "So how can you do the positions without knowing the dance?"

[​IMG]
    "The PD has conspired with a company's trainee to inform them about the songs and the dances in advance.

When the day of evaluation came around, they were far more superior in terms of dancing compared to the other trainees, and were praised for their dance skills"

1. [+318, -6]
    Their sister group is the iljin group Sistar, Monsta X's Wonho who's in the drug and theft scandal is also from Starship ㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, that place can possibly become the 2nd YG

2. [+223, -2]
    But if it's true that the trainees knew all of that in advance, the trainees who went with it are accomplices

3. [+140, -2]
    Seriously, the top of the evil-rooted companies

Produce PD Ahn, "I confirm that the votes for seasons 3 and 4 were rigged"

1. [+294, -22] Disband IZ*ONE and X1 and return all the money people spent on voting. The broadcast association should make sure that CJ is never allowed to produce another audition show again.

2. [+274, -17] Disband X1. Release them from their contracts fair and square and just disband them. That's the only solution.

3. [+242, -32] Season 3? That's the season with the Japanese idols mixed in, right?

• Informative Informative x 4
  5. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    It was announced that IZ*ONE’s showcase was cancelled.

• Informative Informative x 3
  6. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Looks like they're not gonna promote their album after this. They should move to Japan instead.

7. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    But based on the comments of that twitter post, it's the media showcase, not the comeback showcase? Or did I read something wrong?

8. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I would be SHOCKED if their comeback isn’t cancelled or postponed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Memory of SNSD's black ocean in 2008 just came back to me all over again...

We, at this moment, need to become stronger so that we can protect our girls from this storm...

10. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Their comeback is not gonna be canceled. It's the best move from OTR, so the media won't ask such a weird question to IZONE.

11. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    the problem is that apparently the police has scheduled their next update on the vote rigging controversy for the 11th, the same day as BLOOM*IZ release (which is really upsetting to do it on the same day ffs) so OTR need to think if they go ahead with the 11th as well or delay not knowing what could be said on that update.

edit: apparently the comeback will still proceed as planned, just the media portion has been cancelled.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  12. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I read the comments, but the article says “컴백 쇼케이스” which is comeback showcase. No specific mention of media. Just says comeback showcase.

13. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's the media/ press showcase. OTR is trying to protect the girls from answering any negative question from the press. Comeback showcase will still happen, under Mnet.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    Thanks for the clarification, HappySakuraHappy!

15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Biboloxo is right. It is the media showcase. The comeback show with the fans was recorded yesterday. This article says they are discussing about the broadcasting of the comeback showcase .

Source:
    https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003297783

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  16. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Bad news again:

Other TV networks (including JTBC's Idol Room, MBC's My Little Television and Netflix's Busted Season 2) are considering if they should broadcast anything that relates to IZ*ONE atm. They will follow closely to the police's investigation.

17. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Damn, I know AKS might be not directly related to this, but TWO fiasco in a row. What a shitty year for them :(

18. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Ok this is getting more and more serious, it really feels they were waiting for the girls to comeback to finally reveal this information. If things keep being like this then I prefer them to stay in Japan and promote there. The girls need to be out of that mess.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  19. welp

welp Next Girls

The pre-recorded comeback show would be aired as planned.

Chaewon has had cut her hair short since Vampire promotion. What we've seen was extension.

• Informative Informative x 2
  20. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Personal, I'm not fond of girl with short hair so... it might take a quite to get used to her new hair...

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1