1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kosaka Nao (Kosakana) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nao 's interview in the website of BUBKA ( sorry if there are inacuracies)

"Unlimited sky"

EITDio3W4AAV5vl.png
    IMG_03112019_224755_(700_x_500_píxel).jpg

It is said that the name represents the body,
    but Hinatazaka 46 is a group that adapts to the blue sky.
    Among them, Kosaka Nao, who has worked as the center for three consecutive singles, says she is a "sunny girl"

The probability of precipitation until the day before filming is 60%. The day was a bit cloudy early in the morning, but the sun was over when filming began.

She is loved by the sun under the autumn sky, and our hearts are clean.

In this shooting, the probability of precipitation was high until several days ago, but that day was completely sunny.

Kosaka: I am a sunny girl!

I wrote it on my blog, but now I've proved it again. Talking about sunny girls, I wrote that I wanted to watch the movie "Weathering with you ''

Q: But, have you seen the movie?

Kosaka: I wanted to see it before the release , I've seen the trailer many times, but I still can't see it.

Q: Do you usually watch movies?

kosaka: I like movies, so I often watch them. My favorite movie is Jurassic Park. I love dinosaurs.

Q: How long have you liked dinosaurs?

Kosaka : I was addicted to science classes at Elementary School since I learned about fossils. First, it looks great and it's interesting to imagine how it evolved from fossils because there are several hypotheses. I like science subjects because I am a scientist .

"I wrote that I like Mitsuru Adachi's manga".

Q: How did you start reading?

Kosaka: My father has many manga, so I started reading "Cross Game" when I was in elementary school, it was very interesting. I learned the rules of baseball in mangas, and since I came to Tokyo, I collected "MIX", so I have a full volume at home.

Q : What is your favorite Mitsuru Adachi's character?

Kosaka: The main character of "Cross Game" , Kitamura ko, I don't have parentheses, but it's a good idea to decide where to decide, and I really desire it (laughs). The heroine Aoba Tsukishima is also very pretty, and the scene of the last confession is already happening!

IMG_03112019_224939_(550_x_700_píxel).jpg

Source:
    https://www.bubkaweb.com/posts/7218388/

• Like Like x 3
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nao will be greeting the fans in movie theaters in nagoya and osaka this sunday (november 17).
    The movie "kyoufu ningyo" will be released this friday in movie theaters ( november 15).

This is a picture of nao in theater' s pamphlet posted in the twitter account of the movie.

EJNUOQ-VUAA5ZXh.jpeg

Source:
    https://twitter.com/Horror_dollDoll/status/1194390934072393728?s=20

• Like Like x 3
  6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ I heard the movie is rated PG-12.

7. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  9. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I haven't seen another member in any of the other Idol groups that come across as gracious as she does. Modest but proud. Introverted but confident. You couldn't hope to find a better girl to bring home to the parents.

• Like Like x 4
  10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nao will appear in the talk show
    "gyoretsuno dekiru horitsu sodanjo" of Nippon tv in december 8 at 9:00 pm jst. This program is one the most popular the sundays in nippon tv.

title_new.gif

VPx6Mh8U.jpeg

IMG_22112019_123441_(750_x_750_píxel).jpg

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Comment of kyoko about nao in hinasatsu.
    Translated by @theblueslope

IMG_25112019_203614_(750_x_650_píxel).jpg

saito kyoko: "Zoom-in of Kosakana playing around with dinosaurs. Some of the drama staff like dinosaurs so they brought figurines to the shooting place. She'd fiddle with and play around with it by herself so I thought it was a chance to snap for Hinasatsu! and got her to look at the camera. Before my eyes were Nao whose eyes sparkled with her love for dinosaurs and she looked very cute. By the way she said her dinosaur oshimen in Jurassic World is Blue, the oldest of the 4 sisters."

Source: https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1198438397401944064?s=20

Little nao in self documentary

IMG_25112019_204240_(750_x_650_píxel).jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Congrats to nao ,she is the image of a new brand of kimono with her name : kosaka nao 小坂菜緒 furisode. The company behind this brand Nishizen shoji used the name too of erika ikuta (nogizaka 46) , mai shiraishi (nogizaka 46) and kawaeii rina (former akb48) to create brands.

EMcr2C8VUAAlsXB.jpeg EMcYlR9VAAA_dvv.jpeg
    EMcYk27U8AM0ItY.jpeg EMcYkV7VUAAHdy5.jpeg
    EMcYj3oUcAAi_cX.jpeg EMcYgOEUwAAqTFG.jpeg
    EMcYfsXUcAACCfw.jpeg EMcYfXVU4AEqHyf.jpeg
    EMcYe8XU0AAvc9c (1).jpeg EMcYqziU4AEvcr-.jpeg

Source: https://popnroll.tv/amp/5967?__twitter_impression=true

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nao's goals for 2020

She wants to be more mature and organized

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Nao: 1:26

• Like Like x 3
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nao went the last week in a familiar trip to the city of toba in the prefecture of mie. She wrote in her blog that the lansdscape is wonderful. She visited the shrine of the city and the aquarium. She recommends the sashimi of lobster. She says is delicious.

IMG_09012020_204719_(650_x_650_píxel).jpg
    IMG_09012020_204753_(700_x_650_píxel).jpg
    ENwGrKaXYAIZKbx.jpeg ENwDZ5rUYAELoDf.jpeg
    ENwDZ5rUwAYHosp.jpeg

Nao's blog
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/32224?ima=0000&cd=member…

Nao in the magazine bomb

IMG_09012020_204843_(600_x_750_píxel).jpg

IMG_09012020_204927_(600_x_750_píxel).jpg
    EN2YD9zU0AIPaUu.jpeg EN2YHKjUUAEtvGF.jpeg

EN2YD-cVAAAqzSQ.jpeg EN2YE8YUUAASeGs.jpeg

EN2YDcfUwAAkYKX.jpeg EN2YDcjUcAAK59B.jpeg

Credits to
    @SaKaMiTiNoMiRa2

• Like Like x 1
  18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nao's recent blog
    Translated by @theblueslope

rps20200115_095720.jpg

"What I would like to see. The distant future. The immediate tomorrow. The close-by today. The past that we can't go back to."

"The other day, the formation for the 4th single was announced. I received the center position once more."

"Somehow, I feel like I ended up writing a rather negative blog every single time it happened...
    What I would like to say now is that: there are bound to be people who would make me feel terrible, but it's understandable to happen during these times,
    and so, I think all I could say during this time is that - if you don't mind, please stay with us until the very end...

The 4th single is our first release in 2020. To be very honest, at the time, I thought it wouldn't be me again."

"So when I was the only one left to not get called into my position, I was struck by the feeling of... fear.

Not long after the 3rd single announcement, for a while I felt like I've lot my self-confidence and felt like I hit my rock bottom. I wasn't sure why, either."

"At the time, I was reduced into a person who could only say, "it can't be, it's just impossible for me...". So when it was announced I could only say that I'm afraid I can't do it."

"There are other members who are much more than willing to improve day by day and then, compared to me, I haven't improved a bit - but I know I can't just go on thinking like this, I'd be troubling everyone else and the fans for going resignedly "ah..." one time too much."

"The phrase of, "Don't mind about it too much!" I think is the most difficult words to follow through. I'll accept any kind of opinions from you on this matter, whichever kind of opinion it is, good or bad."

"However, one thing for sure is that the members of Hinatazaka46 all glitter on their own, each possessing such great strength - the very strength that helped me and gave me the encouragements to go on. It's because of the other members that I could stand here."

"So this isn't just about me. The members, the fans, all together created the place called 'Hinatazaka46'. And it's because of everyone that 'Sonnakotonaiyo' could be such a wonderful song. So I'll try my best in my own way."

"So again, could you please support Hinatazaka, too? It's okay if you don't support me at all. Whoever it is that you support, your strength will translate to the strength of Hinatazaka46 ( ¨̮ )"

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1217453061087485953?s=20

Nao's blog:
    https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/32298?ima=0000&cd=member

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

Hmm... I can't say anything when I read my oshi update her blog like that, I just want to meet Nao-chan and say "Dont worry I will always support you!"

• Like Like x 2
  20. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 3