1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Well, Hitomi case is not that weird within the context of Produce101 narrative. As if people care about certain guy that rank 1 as the top “most popular celebrity” for 85 consecutive weeks and third fastest to gain 1 million followers in Instagram before Produce101. He might be living in a trainee dungeon forever and enlist without people even care if Produce101 not happen.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Since Wonyoung likes Miru, she could make Miru Fanclub with Suuchan and Amiru :hehe:
    also NMB has loli who is even younger than AKB... :twisted:

Speaking about Hii, although ep #1 was aired night before SSK result, Nekkoya was released way before SSK started so :fear:

UPDATED: Police just booked CJ vice-president and head of Mnet for rigging vote saga https://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=214&aid=0000993129

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Eventhough Nekkoya was released way before SSK started, it didn't make Sakura be at 1st place in SSK :awesome:
    We all know that Sakura is really outstanding and draws so much attention in the Nekkoya performance video. But yeah, it didn't really help her to become a Center in SSK.
    If PD48 didn't really have any effect to Sakura at SSK, then so might be the other members too

4. ikyu828

ikyu828 Kenkyuusei

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    You don't actually believe that Hii ranked last year because Mnet released a video where almost 80 girls were dancing on stage and she got like 2 seconds of screentime, right? Yes, that precisely why every eito fan voted for her.
    Listen, I've already told this story more than once, but during the early days of Team 8 she was one of the most popular members, the most popular in Kanto. For some reason she was part of the Kegarete iru Shinjitsu senbatsu (the only Kanto there), right? But then things didn't go so well for her, and in Kanto she was overshadowed by other members, like Yuiyui, Berin, Odaeri. But during the months prior to that Sousenkyo, things began to change a bit, her looks got better, and she was slowly recovering. That 82nd place was the culmination of that process. That she became popular in Korea right after that was just mere coincidence.
    Could you say that she was going to become as popular as she is now? Well, of course not. But, in that case, we only have two or three members that you can really call popular. When AKB went to Malaysia, 80% of the crowd was just crying and getting crazy with Okada. Yuiyui and Berin were there!

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    English-language news story from the Korea press agency Yonhap published a little earlier today:
    https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20191112006151315

• Like Like x 1
  7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

https://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=214&aid=0000993129
    oh wow, vp of cj e&m himself was reportedly involved, if such a higher ranks person is involved, you know who might deal with them, obviously they won't deals with just hooboo peoples, those trainees are just a pawns for them, if the investigations results showed that those kids proven not involved manipulating the results, we'll see them sooner as laws will clean their names

8. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    this looks to be dragged out with no end in sight... I feel bad for the girls who have to suffer in slow motion like this :(:(

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    If this all comes out & IZ*ONE is able to continue, the release of BLOOM*IZ will truly be their blooming moment. I only hope for the best.

• Agree Agree x 8
  10. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

I hope for Juri's sake, Wollim won't be punished too hard since they are involved in this.

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Thinking of who benefits from the fraud, where the money goes.
    It looks tough to release anything in the actual conditions.

There's still Japan though.

12. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

When this case comes to the end, IZONE also end. Why do many people think IZONE will continue normally when high ranking employees from many companies which manage the girls are going to jail?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^because it's extremely easy to replace employees to keep the company afloat. even if they are in the highest positions of power, someone else can easily replace them.

14. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I partly agree with that, because while it's true that they can be easily replaced, the new people could not be as powerful or efficient to manage the group as how it has been managed. Of course I'm not defending those people, but I think we should consider that too.

15. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

Nah hii wknt be that kind of girl even without Pd48. She was once the top members but she fell and now she risr back up again this patrern always result a success for the members. Well its your opinion though

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Creative Creative x 2
  16. Mancave

Mancave Kenkyuusei

The whole thing is just bad, so to be safe no matter which opinion, its better to disband them.

Maybe they are all angels or maybe all hitler, we all don’t know behind the scenes not to be blinded by personal bias.

Fact is they won illegally and on the cost of 90 others who risked their future and life for the show

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Henry Dill

Henry Dill Kenkyuusei

If there was no scandal, in the 2.5 years, each of the top 12 would have made at least $1 million US and their company would have made $1 million US. It is at least 1 million singles or albums each year and then you still have all the concerts and merchandise. That is why there needs to be fair compensation and penalties, and not a $100 slap on the wrist.

J-line benefited before the scandal, but how do they benefit from being in the group now? If they withdraw, all 3 would be stars, and not backup dancers in the case of Nako and Hitomi.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  19. Mancave

Mancave Kenkyuusei

They better to disband so they can continue their lifes and build their own carrier. With uncertainity of izone’s future better for them to chase other opportunities rather than stay inside dungeon for the rest of time contract as this case would be dragged for long time. They are not permanent group and their contracts will last for 1 more year anyway. They have tasted some limelight and can expand their carriers. Remember police planned to reveal the details on 11th then delayed to 12th then still continue to 14th. Its about time before the girls themselves booked for questioned. https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...rainees-from-produce-x-101-in-for-questioning

And yes indeed some of trainees risked their lifes
    https://www.soompi.com/article/1166...ants-suffer-minor-injuries-due-drone-accident
    Not to mention possibilities of injuries when the trainees perfomed on the show and the sickness like jurina did.

I said i don’t know what happened behind the scenes whether the girls aware they received benefits or not. If they didn’t knew yes they are angels but if they knew they were a cheater so yes i would compare them to hitler. Will do anything to reach their goals even if its wrong. Even if they were pressured by their company. For me those are people with no idol values.

@amimaru yes and she was saying no one risked anything for the show. 101 people come to the show. Some of them have tasted the limelight of popularity but some of them were messed up for the sake of the others.I can accept it if it was a fair competition though.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 5
  20. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    she's referring to you making it seem like the girls are in sum kind of a fearfactor or takeshi's castle -like show.
    accidents like these aren't uncommon t/o the entertainment world even in japan shows.
    so by that conjecture we can conclude that idols are risking their lives everyday;)

• Like Like x 3