TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    so next is the young and inexperienced quiz king again.
    i just hope the staff did right thing so it'll not like the previous quiz king episode.
    i don't if it was keya members that enter too specific theme, or the staff that made the question too over spesific, or the quiz king is not prepared, but last episode is just too terrible.
    i won't even call it quiz episode.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

It’s not my place to tell people how to enjoy stuff. I could only share what I, myself, felt about the latest Keyakake episode. Here we go!

Looking back, the first/previous Quiz King appearance was really the ‘Chapter 1’. Maybe he held back, maybe he underestimated the Keyaki members. It ended in his defeat, due to his…unpreparedness? Hubris? A combination of both? Perhaps. Also, he faced multiple/different members…the ‘numbers game’ were kind of stacked against him. His competitive nature surfaced every now & then, as he tried some mind games - against Matsuda, for example - yet that backfired too.

That episode ended in his defeat. With the image of Ten-chan boldly eating meat to his face seared into his brain, he swore he would return and avenge his loss. Pretty much like Gargamel at the end of every Smurf episode. “I’ll get you if it's the last thing I do!”

And now he’s back. And he’s quickly gaining momentum as the episode ticked on...closing on the scores between him and the Keyaki girls. To be concluded next episode...

Habu was surprisingly great, Aoi-chan did well...those were the highlights I could recall at this moment. Ah, Sato's ballet pose (for the...arabesque move?) was so graceful to look at.

All in all, I was sufficiently entertained, and eagerly waiting to see the next episode.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

The quiz episodes were brought back because Izawa wanted revenge. But I can say with having all three missing members there was a bless for the fans. Mon's reactions were also back.

Hono's fanbase took notice of her variety in facial expressions. This wasn't a variety game episode but it seems the girls learned a lot from those Yoshimura episodes which were after Tokyo Dome. They want to make keyakake enjoyable to watch so there is definitely a character development in all the members.

Despite how much complaints keyakake got since 2017 there is a Sakamichi shows TV rating as of 27/10 that shows keyakake is not that far behind from hina ai and nogichuu. HinaAi is 0.1% above Nogichuu and just only 0.3% above Keyakake. I'm very shocked that keyakake staff have not expand the show outside of Kanto yet. Or the question is rather has keyakake grown in rating and was lower than 1.4% before? The girls are working harder now and it shows.

• Like Like x 1
  4. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Okay, having a KeyaKake that is almost full house and with the girls enjoying themselves is great. But I still hate that Quiz King. :p Don't ask me why, I just hate him.

5. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Next week's Keyakake. "If 2ki fail, 1ki will have to jump into the pool. There is a timer appeared in the studio and 2ki have to clear various games to stop the time, before the slope gets too high and it will be impossible for the 1ki to hold on."
    https://twitter.com/keyaki46blog/status/1193182151925096454?s=19

Start to become BINGO which I don't mind for keyakake.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

That reminds of the time when Acchan tried to hold on for dear life on the slope, couldn't hold it, and fell into a "pool" of flour...LOL (Ahhh, the good old times). This upcoming episode should be fun!!!

7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    In case anyone has doubts. He kept the promise. [hehe]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lolol.. Thank you. I've been looking for him to find out if he changed his name as he promised

• Like Like x 1
  9. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    Thanks to the sound staff, for making me addicted to Shi-chan's giggling voice.

Anyway, I wonder if Pe-chan still has the "camera-kowai"? It seems like even after 4 years, Pe-chan's hands looked trembling whenever the screen focus on her.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Marc

Marc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Interesting fact: quiz king and Watanabe Rika share the same birthday. However, she's a year younger.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Those last two episode were quite good. I like the guy, I found him more fun than the commedians we keep having on the show.
    The girls and MC too were funny and did good. I'm still laughing.

Can't wait for the slide though [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Shii chan is so perfect!! <3

• Like Like x 2
  13. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    Last two episodes were really fun. MCs were really working hard to deliver good jokes on the right times. Everything worked just fine, the MCs, the guest, and also the members!

(Miyu and Habu were reallyyyy cutee)

• Like Like x 1
  14. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    The Fukuokan heroes lol

Next episode is gonna be great. I love when the show takes the piss out of Harada

• Like Like x 1
  15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Berika was the MVP of that last ep - kawaii!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    Keyaki members mostly burn out after 2 years with 2gen coming and keyaki nothing much to do this year we can see keyaki show episode by episode atmosphere become more fresh and members looks more happy(that the most important thing)...aoi and sato need to be exposed more.Pe as usual just doing her part perfectly.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I really enjoyed these quiz episodes. When keyakake doesn't invite comedians the girls are themselves and we get reactions from Shiichan and Aoi for example.

Next up is two episodes of the senbatsu segment. They are trying again after they failed with previous episodes which fans found boring because the comedians made the girls shy in the studio and they could never bloom in those episodes. I think the girls show their side more when they are alone without comedian guests. What can staff come up with? Pick something up from BINGO's segments and let the girls just be alone with the MCs. They have improved and they should keep climbing. Staff can learn something from this too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

If they borrowed the high slope from the early AKBingo days, why not Muchaburi or better yet, Shoujiki Shougi? [hehe]

19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I got excited by the preview, is there powder at the bottom? Its just like the early AKB game as you guys said, looks fun!

By the way, did anyone notice Tamura gave a start when the bonus time sound came? Very consistent with her easily startled character. Her and Ten-chan are really my faves in the 2ki.

• Like Like x 5
  20. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Man, Tamura is a Godess she is incredibly beautiful, so funny and likeable character she is into sports, she is amazing! easily my favorite 2ki

• Like Like x 2