1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Adhisty Zara (Zara) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by CherryBlossom48, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Cool poster made by the production house for Zara's next movie with the tittle Virgo and The Sparklings, a female superhero namely Virgo who leads a band (if I'm not mistaken).
    In his twitter the director Joko Anwar said Zara was born to play this role.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
  2. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

not aware of other members (usually in front of it), I guess Zara is the first with side angle point of view posing with the iconic red sexy "disco door" of jkt48 dressing room
    [​IMG]

3. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Movie star Zara is currently in Kyoto, the city in Japan famous of traditional theme tourism spots
    It seems she's in a jkt48 related activities there
    [​IMG]

4. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

if the video does not show watch the video here

Zara plays in New Biore Bright Series, i wonder she's being in Kyoto was an invitation from the brand

[​IMG]

just snipped this early zara pic from her fan in twitter
    [​IMG]

5. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Happy graduation to Zara

6. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

7. Mario Brave

Mario Brave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiroma Miru
    Adhisty Zara Sunardi Kusumawardhani's Graduation Show
    Setlist: Seifuku no Me (Tunas di Balik Seragam)
    Team: Team T
    Date: Wednesday, December 4th, 2019

Member Participate:
    Team J: Eve Antoinette Ichwan, Diani Amalia Rahmadhani, Sania Julia Montolalu
    Team KIII: Nurhayati
    Team T: Adhisty Zara Sunardi Kusumawardhani, Adriani Elisabeth, Ayana Shahab, Fidly Immanda Azzahra, Gabriel Angelina, Gabryela Marcelina, Jinan Safa Safira, Melati Putri Rachel Sesilia, Nabila Fitriana, Rinanda Syahputri, Sonia Natalia, Syahfira Angela Nurhaliza, Tan Zhi Hui Celine, Thalia Ivanka Elizabeth
    Academy Class A: Febriola Sinambela, Freya Jayawardana

Kageana: Adhisty Zara Sunardi Kusumawardhani

M00. overture
    M01. Koi wo Kataru Shijin ni Narenakute... (Ku Tak Pantas Jadi Seorang Pujangga Cinta)
    M02. Goukaku Kiss (Ciuman Kelulusan)
    M03. Antenna (Antena)
    M04. Seifuku no Me (Tunas di Balik Seragam)

MC

M05. Omoide Ijou / Lebih dari Memori (Melati Putri Rachel Sesilia, AYANA SHAHAB, Tan Zhi Hui Celine)
    M06. Ookami to Pride / Serigala dan Pride (NABILA FITRIANA, Gabriel Angelina)
    M07. Onna no Ko no Dairokkan / Indra Keenam Seorang Gadis (Gabryela Marcelina, ADHISTY ZARA SUNARDI KUSUMAWARDHANI, Fidly Immanda Azzahra, Rinanda Syahputri, Febriola Sinambela (Academy Support))
    M08. Kareha no Station / Stasiun Daun Kering (Jinan Safa Safira)
    M09. Mangekyou / Kaleidoskop (Sonia Natalia, THALIA IVANKA ELIZABETH, Adriani Elisabeth, Syahfira Angela Nurhaliza, Freya Jayawardana (Academy Support))

M10. Jealousy no Alibi (Alibi Kecemburuan)
    M11. Doubt!
    M12. Nakama no Uta (Lagu Sahabat)

M13. Mizu no Nai Pool (Kolam yang Tak Ada Airnya)

ENCORE
    “ZARA WE LOVE YOU”

EN01. Rakuen no Kaidan (Tangga Menuju Surga)
    EN02. Pinocchio Gun (Pasukan Pinokio)
    EN03. Tegami no Koto (Tentang Suratku)

Zara's Graduation Ceremony
    M17. Iiwake Maybe (Alasanku, Maybe)
    M18. Sakura, Minna de Tabeta (Sakura Kita Makan Bersama)

MC

M19. Sakura no Hanabiratachi (Kelopak-Kelopak Bunga Sakura)

Shimeana: Adhisty Zara Sunardi Kusumawardhani

8. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Her graduation show

if the video does not show watch the video here

On another news her latest movie, Mariposa, have to be pulled from theater due to COVID-19 but it will be available again after the virus has been handled

9. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Throwback pics
    [​IMG]

Didnt know zara-yupi were good friends

[​IMG]
    Zara with a soothing smile
    She was in a show with team T at a local japanese kindergarten school

10. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Happy birthday
    to Zara
    &

Happy
    sweet seventeen

11. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Current Zarkyl / the sibling Adhisty Zara & Hasyakyla Utami or Pipu & Chacha
    [​IMG]
    source: kyla's ig

12. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    So apparently Zara is trending on Twitter for all the very wrong reasons. Still reluctant to delve into details what's it though...

EDIT: While I am not comfortable investigating it any further due to her age, her Twitter account (@zaradhst) has been deactivated.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  13. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

What's just happened with her ? :fp:

14. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    put it simply, her bf grabbed her boobs and after that she just responded with laughing. Apparently, this "accident" were happening in live IG. Someone recorded it and uploaded it on twitter.

15. Arigatou means Thank You

@Lookman A live IG ? :fp: I thought it's recorded (not a live IG) and (accidentally) uploaded... :fp:

I'm not sure whether this is true or no, don't make these as the benchmark.

Kyla's IG story: "My Twitter get hacked, maybe he/she will hack this IG. So, if there's something weird, it's not from my account", she said that, but I'm not sure whether there is connection with Zara's problem or no.
    Both mothers' IG story: "For right now, nothing is more important than her psyche and mental safety. Stop judging, please. I'm with her no matter what."
    Both father's tweet (from few fans) (private acc): He said that he'll find him/her (?) (I don't know whether he wants find Zaki or the video spreader); I'm not sure whether he said that or no.
    Both Twitter: Lost (Kyla's Twitter had been recovered).
    Zara's IG: Her bio had been deleted. Maybe, some or few photos had been deleted too.
    Zaki's tweet (from a fan): He said (for the clarification) that there was a mosquito on her, so he "spoiledly slap" it; I'm not sure whether he said that or no. His Twitter had been lost.

She's bullied public figure (and member) by the haters, she should keep her image anytime. :fp:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
  16. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Anyway, this thing is getting worse hour by hour. Even her name and the bf name are still trending for almost 24 hours in twitter. We could say that inetz almost have the similarities with knetz. So, that's why.

17. Arigatou means Thank You

Their little brother just get sent bad messages from the haters; it's bad, they're still young.
    Sc: Kyla's tweet

18. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    It was an IG story that got recorded by others.
    Sadly, this is part of the julid culture associated with our social media (not just Twitter/Instagram in particular). People will not stop talking about it until there's new case to shit-talk for. Also, there's feeling in me that K-pop roleplaying (not just regular K-pop fandom) shapes a lot of our Twittersphere. (I am not sure if the menfess/base system that almost every topic has on Indonesian Twitter - we have @Wotanet - originate from regular K-pop fandom, or from roleplaying, though.)
    I could go all day long rambling about this, including "spill culture" (basically our version of cancel/call-out culture often mixed with doxxing, although sometimes it's just posting of incriminating chat messages) that's pretty prevalent here, but that's out of scope of this thread.

19. Arigatou means Thank You

Because of this, indirectly, JKT48's name may become worse in general people. A female (I don't know whether she is a(n (just) ex) college student or an adult) in YouTube heats things up by labeling that "some JKT48 members were no longer virgins" and thought that Zara is still in JKT48 (even though Zara had left several months ago) and and consider it (Zara's graduation) is just a runaway by fans.

Some fans are trying to speak up with hashtag (maybe) "Zara is not JKT48 member (anymore)." (I forget the hashtag name) to inform general people that she's not in there (anymore).

*Sorry if I'm wrong

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
  20. Arigatou means Thank You

Has/Have she or her family given the clarification ?