1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

This is how they pronounce in Japanese, 1ki = 一期 = 1st generation, 2ki = 二期 = 2nd generation,... I dont know about others but I prefer 1st gen, 2nd gen,....

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ohhh you mean for members. I'm fine either way.

3. kakalich

kakalich Kenkyuusei

when u heard s48 is dead then u see it's still here

4. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Finally Barcelona and Hong Kong are sister cities, it was only a matter of time. It's what happens when good men and women are sentenced to 100 years in prison (altogether) only because they wanted to vote. Welcome to the REAL Spain.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  5. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Nippon Series 2019

Hawks 1 - Giants 0
    (go hawks !)

6. karles48

Today Francisco Franco, the ally of Hitler, the leader of a coup d'état that killed, repressed and tortured thousands of Spaniards has finally left the mausoleum he forced his enemies to build, a mausoleum built literally over thousands of their bodies. It only took 44 years ... welcome to the 'best' democracy in the world...

• Like Like x 2
  7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Posting this here instead of Team 8 thread @Aka @SunnyHighland @nvmea

Momorio Clover's 47 prefecture song is so lit!!

• Like Like x 2
  8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    SoftBank is taking over Line and merging it with Yahoo (from the NY Times)

"The company [SoftBank] announced an agreement to merge its subsidiary, Yahoo Japan, with Line, a dominant messaging app company, to create a Japanese internet goliath that would be able to compete against bigger and better-financed tech firms in the United States and China.

SoftBank and Naver, the South Korean company that owns a majority stake in Line, said Monday they had reached a memorandum of understanding to take the messaging company private as the first step in a complex financial arrangement that would result in Yahoo Japan and Line being held by Z Holdings, the publicly listed company that currently operates Yahoo Japan.

It also sets SoftBank up to cement its control over Japan’s small but growing mobile payment industry by combining its company PayPay, which currently leads the market, with Line’s own service, Line Pay."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/18/business/softbank-line-merger.html

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. supermochi89

supermochi89 Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Mayukirin <3
    Twitter:
    renaimayuyu
    Recently got a 61% on my math exam :(( it's considered a C here in Canada, but will forever be sad because I studied for two hours on it haha.....:wall:
    bonus: my crush saw me but I smiled back, hoping when we get together (prob in my dreams) I'll introduce him to akb48 and get him obsessed. He's into rap music more tho :/ i'm happy to see him in english class tomorrow!!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Good luck with your crush!!

For my boyfriend to accept me loving AKB48 was a hard pill to swallow. I had to show him Stage48 and like "Here!! There are plenty of other guys that like this too!!"

11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Interesting article in the NY Times about gay marriage in Japan.

Japan’s Support for Gay Marriage Is Soaring. But Can It Become Law?
    The country is being pulled in two directions as it experiences a “boom” in L.G.B.T. awareness but also remains committed to a sometimes inflexible traditional culture.

Public support for same-sex marriage has surged in the last few years, making it seem suddenly within reach. Local governments are increasingly recognizing same-sex partnerships, and even Japan’s famously rigid companies have begun coming out in favor of them.

Yet in other ways, the gains remain abstract. Gay people face overwhelming pressure to conform to the silent, stifling norms of a society in which many parents and workers are still uncomfortable with the idea of their own children and colleagues being gay. And the conservative politicians who run the country and extol its sometimes inflexible culture refuse to touch the issue.

A recent poll reflected the dichotomy. The survey, by the advertising giant Dentsu, found that more than half of gay men and lesbians in Japan were concerned about coming out. Yet it also showed that almost 80 percent of people 60 and under now support same-sex marriage.

While domestic media coverage of changing norms abroad has “contributed to a huge amount of discussion here, very few people in the Japanese corporate workplace or in family situations feel comfortable coming out,” said Laurence Bates, 63, who became one of the few openly gay directors of a major Japanese company last year when he was appointed to Panasonic’s board.

On the national level, the governing Liberal Democratic Party has refused to deliberate a bill proposed by opposition parties that would change Japan’s civil code to recognize same-sex marriages.

The party insists that legalizing the unions would require changing the country’s Constitution: Article 24 of the document says that “marriage shall be based only on the mutual consent of both sexes,” language that conservative lawmakers have interpreted as requiring the participation of one man and one woman.

That argument, however, has already begun to show weaknesses. The Japan Federation of Bar Associations has rejected the position, and in September, a local court became the first in Japan to recognize two people of the same sex as being in a common-law marriage. In the ruling, in which a woman whose female partner had an affair was awarded damages, the judge said that Article 24’s wording did not prohibit unions between same-sex partners."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/27/world/asia/japan-gay-marriage.html

12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating in the US.

Be thankful for the idols that bring us happiness; in particular, be extra thankful for your oshimen.

• Like Like x 2
  13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

^ Same to you as well.

• Like Like x 1
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A sentence in the K-Pop scandal. Not the current one, but a previous one.

Two Korean pop stars were sentenced to prison Friday for gang-raping unconscious women, secretly recording the act and distributing the tapes as part of a scandal that has rocked the K-pop industry, according to South Korean media.

Jung Joon-young, 30, and Choi Jong-hoon, 29, were found guilty of rape and sentenced to six and five years of prison, respectively, The Korea Herald reported.

https://apple.news/Azf4VYJiuQ12___0IezS4Hw

15. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It strikes me hard when I realized Sasshi got more duet with Yukirin more than Mayuyu :shock:

16. supermochi89

supermochi89 Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Mayukirin <3
    Twitter:
    renaimayuyu
    I’m in the works of colour coding sustainable but like, I’m pretty bad at it...

ccccacc3338c6660c4b4f163cbeef94a.jpg

most using the rows and trying to hear the member voices :)) let me know if I made any mistakes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2019
  17. karles48

Marie Fredriksson, singer of Roxette, died yesterday...I'm in shock... :cry: So many good songs, so many good times... RIP

18. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
  19. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    :banana::mail:Merry Christmas Stage48 from the Philippines!! :mail::banana:

• Like Like x 2
  20. theobserver