1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Jury prizes were anounced on 11/07:
    • Mizuno Airi
    • Sakamoto Marin
    (Set the page language to Japanese if you don't see the annuncement)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Don't know if this is confirmed, but it would be nice:

KeyHolder will hold a concert at Yokohama Arena on Mar.14 (one day before Churi graduation concert) as privilege only for KeyHolder shareholders. All 48group will join the concert with SKE48 as the main group. There will also be surprise guests.

https://twitter.com/SKE48_INTL/status/1195944509009350656?s=20

• Like Like x 3
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Nice!

Still quite far ahead, but at least we know we're getting a big concert!

Surprised at the inclusion of a certain group though.

7. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Wow! A 48G concert but with SKE as the main group!!!!! Love it..

Now where do I get the money to become a KeyHolder shareholder _| ̄|○

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Hmmmm a concert in front of shareholders only.
    We can expect some groundshaking anouncements.

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

lmao I posted that and barely processed it.

only for shareholders????? Keep it

10. mickwserr

mickwserr Kenkyuusei

so like the private event that akb made for aks/kyoraku time ago? just on a bigger scale since this is yokohama arena.
    and i always wondered, is keyholder/aks the ones who "make" the concerts/tours? or they use a tour promoter like in the west?

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

A concert for Yoshinori and her cronies? Yuck.

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

The way its worded that All48 will join with SKE48 as main group signify that at least for Yokohama concert (+Churi grad concert since it's the same venue), it will be Zest/Keyholder event. More so since AKS never explicitly state that(which one is the main group) for their event as long as they operate.

Not sure about tour promoter. Honestly never saw it in domestic event.

13. mickwserr

mickwserr Kenkyuusei

i mean concerts in general not just this one. like for example, is aks the only subject behind the 2013 dome tour? or yoshimoto was also involved bc of nmb? or it was a collaboration between aks/king records/other labels? or they have an external booking agent?

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I have assumption on the subject sharing such as,

1. If the concert is JPN48 as a whole, then it's AKS in-charge with approval from third party such as Yoshimoto(If the concert has NMB48 members participated) ZEST (SKE48 members), etc
    Approval in this can vary, but the goal that I can think of is to prevent schedule clash between two party, mainly on SG members who participated on the AKBG event.

2. Vice versa with Sister Group Tandoukai concert, then its respective party in-charge with AKS informed ahead.
    - For within AKS internal, HKT and their Hakata branch management has to consult with Main branch for green light on big concert and such since aside from approval, there's also the matter of concert budget (possibly) included.
    - For outside AKS, I still remember some live concert on Igai ni Mango release date where AKS definitely has no hands on it. It's purely Avex and TBS sponsorship (Some say Keyholder as well, but no evidence. SKE were still under AKS at that time)

Then again, it's an assumption. And much is unclear for now.
    =====
    Meanwhile continuation from private concert for shareholder, today apparently there's briefing session for private shareholder held at SKE48 theater. One kind guy who participated in the briefing kindly leaked one or many details of the distributed material on briefing. Most notably are probably the fact about list of Keyholder shareholder composition, both on April and current....
    [​IMG]
    According to him, If you notice something above,
    Keyholder の株主構成
    秋元氏や吉成氏は現状は株は持っておらずオプションで購入権を持ってる状態(しくみは詳しくないので配布された資料UPしときます)

Apparently both Akimoto and Yoshinari doesn't have stock currently, only "Optional Stock Purchase Right". Not much detail on the matter though.

15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  16. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Fun x Fun Japan! [EP.1] (BNK48 x SKE48)

if the video does not show watch the video here

I don't know where to put this, sorry to put this post in both BNK48 and SKE48 thread.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Boma Adhi

Boma Adhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井珠理奈、小田えりな、茂木忍、瀧野由美子、森保まどか
    Is there any English sub or at least Japanese version of that particular show? I want to know what SKE members said but it has a voice over so I can't hear what they said clearly.. :cry:

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    There are going to be some special performances at the theater for the end of the year

• 12/25: Christmas midnight performance (the 12/24 ~ 12/25 night)
    • 12/31, 3 pm: U-18 members performance
    • 12/31, 11h30 pm: 2019 -> 2020 countdown performance.
    line ups will be anounced later
    http://www.ske48.co.jp/news/?id=1575190888

19. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I don't think they gonna air Japanese Ver. Maybe we need to wait until It air in Japan.

BTW here's EP.2

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    While technically this is an interview with Saito Makiko, she is talking in her role as general captain and theater manager, so I am putting it here.

"First of all, congratulations on the 11th anniversary of the SKE48 theater debut!Saito: Thank you!

──How about the 11th anniversary?
    Saito: It was in no time. Especially from the 10th anniversary to the 11th anniversary, it was very fast. I really don't remember what I was doing (laughs). I have been the SKE48 manager since July, and this year was the strongest compared to when I became the captain four years ago. I didn't have much time.

──In the past, all members have achieved the goal of standing at the Nagoya Dome (February 1 and 2, 2014).
    Saito: I have been in the group for 10 years, and I think the place where I was aiming was different according to the needs of the times. I felt that the dream of Nagoya Dome was an early goal for me at that time because I hadn't had enough experience to stand there. I didn't feel the great meaning of standing at the Nagoya Dome at that time. I also wanted to stand up after gaining more skills. Of course, I think it's amazing ... At the time, AKB48 was also influenced by the dome tour.

──Do you still want all SKE48 members to stand at the Nagoya Dome?
    Saito: I have that feeling. However, there is a great desire to have juniors who have not yet stood on the Nagoya Dome, but considering the current situation, that is not easy. But there are parts that you can't do your best if you don't set some goals ... It ’s really frustrating.

── However, I think that Saito has a sense of improvement and that the members will become conscious of going up. If Saito stops thinking and seeking, the group may stop moving ...
    Saito: That's right. I want people who watch SKE48 to see the best part. That may be why the demands on the members will become greater.

──And this time, SKE48's famous “Midnight Performance” was revived.
    Saito: Midnight performance was the first time in two years. It was late to decide, but for the set list, I did the usual overnight pickling (laughs). This time, Oba (Mina) was on stage rehearsal, so I couldn't come to the rehearsal until the last day, and I rehearsed in one day. In her harsh schedule, everyone was very careful not to break her heart the day before (laughs). Thinking of Oba's feeling that she wanted to go to the midnight performance, she took a rice ball during a break, brought a carbonated juice, and brought a lot of food (laughs). Oba herself is very concerned about barbaret and sees it and everyone laughs again. All members were desperate, but there was a little laughter. There was no such atmosphere until now, and it was great. After that, Takayanagi (Ayane) announced her graduation, but she rarely said (AKB48) that she wanted to do “love that was despised,” and didn't break. Tell me you really want to do it. It's not strange to do that song, but everyone wants to do a song that no one has ever danced to! It has changed to anger (laughs). But when I opened the lid, there was an announcement of her graduation. It was a midnight performance somewhere that Takayanagi couldn't afford. That's right now (laughs).

──What kind of group do you want to make in SKE48 in the future?
    Saito: Isn't that the case for an idol group that has been around for 11 years? I think this year was the year when various idol groups broke up, and in a sense, the existence of idols was turbulent. SKE48 has continued for 11 years, and the environment and times have changed, but I think it's great to be able to stay in the Sakae city under the name SKE48. That's why I was always scared of change. However, I realized that if I was afraid of change, I couldn't aim at the top, so I would like to value evolution. I want each member to work with something that can't be transferred, and I want it to be a place where the children who remain in the group have something good and that will be exposed to light. It is also amazing that the members who have been at the school for more than 10 years are still doing their best. And I would like to make a group that graduate members can think of because SKE48 was able to shine in the next stage. It may be the effect of watching Rugby (World Cup 2019) recently (laughs), but everyone can work together in an environment that transcends generations. I want to go and absorb various things there. I'm sorry, but I think the rugby spirit has many parts that are connected to SKE48. I think "One for all, All for one" is good.

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/3190