1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SGO48 Thread

Discussion in 'SGO48 News & Discussion' started by tgsk48, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Kokoro no plascard (Jap ver) - Hikari center
    Another verson of Kokoro instead of the Asia Fes one. They did perform it once with full member (also Hikari center) in Xmas party last week but the DVD hasn't realeased yet. I think Kokoro will certainly have Vietnamese version soon and who know if it would be 3rd single?

[This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by SGO48.]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2019
  2. onego123

onego123 Member

3. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    I'm liking these mini documentaries, they show more relationships between members

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    KFC already surpassed HR in views

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. onego123

onego123 Member

Anna will representing SGO48 at Kohaku(Japanese New Year's Eve program) this year. AKB announced that they would do a special World Senbatsu for it this year. Mobile(BNK), Abby(MNL), Sita(CGM), Pin-han(TTP), Liu Nian(TSH), and Shani(JKT) have also been selected to represent their respective groups. DEL will also send someone, but that's a topic for another thread.

EL-dJsDU8AAIW-n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    Hikari (skinny girl) tried to kiss Lệ Trang twice (at 1:02 on the video) but got rejected by her during a performance of SGO Festival on 4 August 2019 at Feel Japan event in Saigon :

Kissing between Tiên Linh and Lệ Trang at 0:36 on this video during a during a performance of SGO Festival song on 9 November 2019 at Aoen Mall Binh Duong Canary :

Hikari (skinny girl in orange) kissing (at 0:39 on the video) captain Kaycee (girl in green) during a performance of SGO Festival song at Vietnam Kizuna Ekiden 2019 - Race Jungle in Hanoi on 17 november 2019 in front of a statue Emperor Ly Thai To :

Same kiss from another camera angle at 0:49 on this video :

Same kiss from another camera angle at 1:12 on this video :

Is a kiss featured on the other Festival MVs of the other 48 groups ?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    [ENGSUB] SGO48 WATCH PARTY - Q&A CUT :

[Eng] SGO48 Hikari is sweet.T :

[ENGSUB] SGO48 Attacking "Super suprise" season 4 - Đại náo siêu bất ngờ :

【FB POST】Q&A with SGO48 Kaycee (with ENGLISH SUB) :

[SGO48] 100 giây rực rỡ (100 seconds of brilliant) | Perfomances, Talking and Result | Engsub :

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  8. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    In this house we support LGBT friendly group :worthy:

9. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    Hikari (skinny girl in orange) kissing (at 0:26 on the video) captain Kaycee (girl in green) during a performance of SGO Festival song at Vietnam Kizuna Ekiden 2019 - Race Jungle in Hanoi on 17 november 2019 in front of a statue Emperor Ly Thai To :
    [This video has been removed by the user]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2019
  10. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  11. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Will these 48G managements just let them take photos? Sheesh

12. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    And spite their fans who spent 400$ (single and ticket, a huge amount of money in Vietnam) to take selfies and shake hands with their idols.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    The situation about Sachi's photo said by Sachi herself:
    Hello everyone, last time has left everyone worried
    Today I want to apologize for my actions for posting a picture of a close friend on Zalo ( a kind of Vietnamese SNS for sending message which used wildly especially the old ones ).
    My Zalo has been allowed by the company to send messages to my family, teachers, and classmates for the purpose of exchanging study materials but cannot be used for posting as social networks.
    However, because of a childish moment, I posted a picture with a friend. Although only for the mode of friends and I deleted after 1 day, this image was later spread on facebook. At that time, I knew that my work not only violated the regulations of the company but also could hurt the feelings of the fans. I don't know what else to say but a sincere apology. I hope everyone can tolerate forgetting my mistake this time!
    I also reported the whole thing to the company. I will wait and accept all the decisions from the company, I hope I can still be a piece of SGO48.
    I'm really sorry and hope everyone will forgive me, this time has made everyone sad.
    Thanks and sorry everyone very much.

The timeline of this case is like this. Sachi's mobile number was leaked and a fan (?) started stalking her Zalo account. On 02/12/2019, Sachi posted the photo with her friend on her Zalo account, then on 12/12/2019, the guys saw it and posted on facebook. The situation that time was a mess since the boy in the picture convinced that they are just best friend since they were young and that her family even known about theỉr friendship. He also refused being her boyfriend so this is not a dating scandal but the fandom didn't believe that so they made lots of arguements online. Then on 19/12 Sachi post the appologize on offical Facebook account and YAG post their anouncement on 20/12.
    Because of this, Sachi is suspended from 20/12/2019 to 19/01/2020. The reason given by the company are:
    - Using Zalo as a social networking site without the permission of the Managing company.
    - Taking photos with a boy and posted in Zalo social network without permission of the Managing Company.

14. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    If this is a fan, then that’s different

But if its a friend/etc then personal =/= business

Friends shouldn’t be put in the same category as fans

15. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    This is the photo that caused the scandal?? LOLOLOLOL. If the photo show them leaning to each other I could understand but they don't eve touch each other. I get it that being a member of 48G means it's better to be careful with who you take photo with but forcing them to have 0 total of photo with another male is just plain ridiculous. I can't really remember where I read/heard abt it, but some of JKT member try to do that and it's just not good for their social circle outside of the group.

People only want to believe what they want to believe, hence why this seems to cause stir within 48G fandom, they can't seem to comprehend that the member could have a friend who are not female. Like have you ever considered that the male friend is not interested in her??

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I try to argue to my my friends that wota aren't all pathetic weirdos and then this happens :explode:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    As I read a previous post, the content of the picture wasn't the problem, it was breaking the rules on which social media could be used for different types of content.

And in the meantime, Tet?

18. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Anna with MNL48 Abby

[​IMG]

19. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Sachi is suspended because she used zalo as another social account. She posted this photo on her zalo which means she broke the rule.

20. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    In the company's announcement, in the Content of violation part, the second one is "Thành viên Sachi đã chụp ảnh cùng bạn khác giới và đăng trong mạng xã hội Zalo khi chưa được sự cho phép của Công ty chủ quản" which means "taking photos with opposite sex and posted in Zalo without permission of the Managing Company".
    You can read the announcement again to see there are two reasons given, not just because she used Zalo as a SNS, and if the photo had been taken with a girl, it wouldn't have made fans mad that much, so the content of the picture is the real problem here, you can't deny that it spread a rumor about boyfriend and it makes the fandom chaotic. So I think Sachi cases will awakened other member about not only using SNS but also taking photo with friends as long as they want to survive as a 48G idol

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019