Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Official Free Live Documentary

if the video does not show watch the video here

What she was shooting with her phone (the live before the live).

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    • Like Like x 2
  3. darlingmysugar

darlingmysugar Kenkyuusei

That’s a really random event to appear at lol? I get tgat they’re from tge same gen and all but she’s such a BIG thing, I would assume she’d make a cb on a big stage like a concert and not just theatre???

4. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    My thoughts exactly lol, but i'm glad it looks like if she has the time in her schedule she'll support her former group even if it's completely off brand to her current career lol

5. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    sayaka is the cover girl for CD Deta (2019中 NA-KA) magazine! this issue features a 34 page report on sayaka and her newest album, and will be published on 12/9/2019. congrats!
    sayaya.jpeg
    she is also the cover girl for Kansai Walker! this issue will be released on 12/3/2019.
    sayaka2.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    True Blue

• Like Like x 2
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    It appears that she had a YouTube live a few hours ago, it's been posted on her official channel:

• Like Like x 1
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "AbemaTV will be presenting a special program “Xmas Night Party with Sayaka Yamamoto” in commemoration of the release of Sayaka Yamamoto ’s 3rd album “α” at the public studio “UDAGAWA BASE”. Broadcast live from 8 o'clock on Wednesday, December 25, 2019 on the day of album release.

In this program commemorating the release of Sayaka Yamamoto's 3rd album “α”, Sayaka Yamamoto will perform live on “UDAGAWA BASE” in Shibuya on the Christmas day, which is also the album release date. , Super precious acoustic Ver. Will be shown for the first time and winter famous song cover will be shown. Other than that, “Yamamoto Aya no Riku AWA” is planned, and a Twitter-linked plan to sing famous winter songs on the day is also planned based on the popularity vote for Sayaka Yamamoto's original songs and requests for winter song covers that you want to sing."

lg_mgi9zjtghlb4j68aqfi.jpg

lg_vadg9cx5najlo2081t9.jpg

https://news.dwango.jp/tv/44444-1912

• Like Like x 3
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Sayaka Yamamoto will release her first album after graduation as a singer-songwriter on December 25. About one year after graduation, she wrote and composed three singles, and eventually made an album. Looking back on this year of great success, "It was a very high-speed year!"

"At first I was worried that I was alone, but I was fulfilling enough to forget about it. One year has passed. ''

This album, for which she composed all the songs, has 11 songs including 3 singles announced after graduation. Painful love, calm love, passion for dreams ... I can't help empathizing with the lyrics that are full of real feelings at the age of 26."

"My roots are rock. But this work contains songs with a wide range of tastes, such as black music and city pop, so I think it's easy for anyone who didn't know me to listen to it. If you're a guy, umm ... especially the "feel the night" that I made with LUCKY TAPES Umi Takahashi would be recommended for the seasonal sound. It's a song that I think has an adult-like age. "

2181-music1-1-462x600.jpg

https://ananweb.jp/news/265437/

• Like Like x 3
  10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Long interview in Yahoo. It starts with her 3 girl rock band in 6th grade, but then moves on to NMB48 and her solo career.

"It was bad for the group"-Aya Yamamoto looks back at NMB 48, "Fear" and "26-year-old flowering" faced alone

"Around 2016/17, I felt that being in the group was bad for everyone." Around this time, NMB48 said, "How long will you rely on Sayaka Yamamoto?" She was holding a thesis. I don't think we can go any further than just relying on Yamamoto's popularity. Yamamoto's presence was "too much". And she graduated in 2018.

"When the members started to show their feelings clearly through their live and media," I'm pulling! "I decided to leave with the peace of mind that" the last contribution I can make is to graduate. And " I did. "

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20191225-00010000-ytokushu-ent

Another long story in ModelPress, 12/25 being the release date of her latest album (10 images total).

"Sayaka Yamamoto , who released her 3rd album “α” on December 25, responded to an interview with a model press.

In the interview, she looked back on 2019 as she continued to run and talked about her future prospects and changes in personal life.

-About one year after graduating from the group, three singles, tours, and this album. In the meantime, it seems to be a very active year with appearances at events and festivals, but what if you score yourself?
    Yamamoto: About 50 points.

- The reason is?
    Yamamoto: The environment and work content have changed drastically in the past year, so I first got used to it and learned how to get going. I was able to release such a lot of works, toured, and participated in events, so I was absorbed in many things, so I became quite aware of it as a singer-songwriter.

Also, since the other person who is conscious of comparing is not a group or idol, it has changed to musicians, so when comparing those people, there are still many things that I do not know and there are many things that I can not reach, so whichever meaning is included I think it is 50 points."

-Your hairstyle has changed so much, right? It looks different every time you see it.
    Yamamoto: (laughs). Yes!

-After all, is care too difficult?
    Yamamoto: I guess that's the one with stronger hair. There was a good bleach, and once the hair died once (laughs), I'm recovering now. So there's no such thing as "I'm doing this every day."

-I see ... On the other hand, the style hasn't changed.
    Yamamoto: No ... it's changed. I haven't been able to move compared to when I was dancing, and now I have to be careful about my meals because of the limitations of using my body."

4Mq-UeoqXywboVRW31c6c1LNWUA0EDLzuuVUNPPfcQU.jpeg

BTikysVZMBCwKOVcXZWwSm_s7nUwsCGD2Et_EAvnkPQ.jpeg

https://mdpr.jp/interview/detail/1919283

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    oh wow I didn't know her new album was out now! thanks!

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A story about the Abema TV appearance.

"Sayaka Yamamoto appeared on a live broadcast of AbemaTV's special program "New Album" α "Release Commemorative Aya Yamamoto Xmas Night Party" on Wednesday, December 25.

At the "Christmas present handing over party" that was held, a hand-drawn autographed Christmas ornament was sent to the three fans selected at the venue by lottery and handed directly to the outside of the venue. It was a pleasant surprise for fans.

Furthermore, from January next year, an acoustic mini-live exclusively for purchasers of the album "α" and a hall tour to be held in 17 cities nationwide starting February 22 next year were announced.

The main broadcast sent with a variety of contents, such as the valuable studio live performance and the backside of the album “α” production, can be viewed for 6 days after broadcasting on “Abema Video” [Abemaビデオ].

d0618fb98f3d0909e0026d9a64bc6f13.jpeg

15c44242732a2829495c18f47add6cee.jpeg

3b3d5793a0ade85772832c2810456c8c.jpeg

https://article.yahoo.co.jp/detail/7f277c297ea000a3e2b22d38466b89aea6171cb7

Note: original story on Pop'n'Roll with 9 images.
    https://popnroll.tv/articles/6042

• Like Like x 1
  13. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I somehow didn't pre-order her album. That has been fixed.

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A 4 page interview in Rolling Stone Japan.

"Aya Yamamoto who appeared at the interview location was clearly different from the last time we met. She looked much more relaxed compared to nine months ago when her expression was so hard that she was worried. She didn't say it clearly, but she saw something fulfilling or reassuring that she was able to achieve a reasonably satisfactory result in the past year.

-Your expression is much softer and your shoulders are weaker than when you met in an interview with other media this spring. Were you nervous at that time?

I think I was. At that time, I hadn't been able to take care of Universal yet, and I hadn't gotten used to the new environment, so I couldn't understand right or left. Now I know a lot.

-How do you think the artist Sayaka Yamamoto has been accepted by the world in the past year?

Well, it feels like wandering between 0 and 1. I haven't been able to tell what kind of music I'm actually doing in the past year, but I think I could get to know that I'm a person who wants to do music. I think it will be important to be able to leave in the hearts of people.

―The album “α” to be released this time is a culmination of the past year. How about listening to this one album?

It's very different from what I envisioned a year ago, and I think it's really interesting because I didn't think I could do so many things. At first I thought that the number of songs based on my roots would increase, but in fact I was on a path that I had never walked at all, and every production I have been doing for the past year has always been Is a challenge, and I always felt fresh."

[and much more]

b0770a79b82e35f7e87cd2cea9ea9c0b.jpeg

https://rollingstonejapan.com/articles/detail/32801

• Like Like x 2
  15. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

In 2019, Sayanee alone released more than any of the 48 or 46 groups did - 3 singles and an album.
    [​IMG]

But unlike those manufactured idol groups who simply pay someone else to do the work, Sayaka wrote and composed all the songs herself (though a couple were collabs). So while the 48/46 idol nerds were whining and complaining that their favorite artificial aidoru "deserved" a better song or that their manufactured idol group "deserved" more singles (or a JRA award lol), Sayaka rolled up her sleeves, got to work and created her own singles and album from the ground up. She even said she hopes to arrange her own music in the future.

Edit: lol not long after I wrote this one of the chuunibyou cultists started chanting their "Our holy divine prophet is an artist!" mantra again. So glad Sayaka got away from the poop stain that is Aki-P idol groups

She now has an official VEVO channel on youtube (SayakaYamamotoVEVO) with full versions of the music videos she released this year except True Blue.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX5XUy4Wzgvo4lKcD1jIYBg/videos

CDTV performance plus talking segment
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av81586410

Premium Melodix on the 23rd
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av80506664

Sayaka's performances from Utacon around 5 weeks ago. First she sang Bump of Chicken's classic hit 'Tentai Kansoku' and the performance was a bit of a hit with viewers and briefly trended on twitter (I think a lot of people suddenly remembered this lovely song they hadn't listened to for years). Then she performed 'Tsuioku no Hikari'
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av77452116

Her MTV Live Premium live with Team SY (minus Asami) at Cube Garden. Worth watching because it has a nice production value and she performed Unreachable and Feel the Night which I think she didn't perform publicly before. Plus she performed YUI's 'Goodbye Days' and it was reaaally nice.

On the cover of GIGS again but TeamSY still gets no love :rant:
    [​IMG]

Fun fact: Last year Ichirinsou was the 2nd most played song on Japanese radio for the month of April and Tsuioku no Hikari was the most played song on Japanese radio in the week of its release.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  16. Shadol

Shadol Kenkyuusei

Is it has an english subtitle for yamamoto sayaka time triangle?

17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Finally listened to alpha after it took me a while to find it somewhere, and I absolutely love it. It doesn't have songs like Joker, Doushite Doushite or Let's go crazy that I immediately loved, but every song is really solid and I loved listening to the album. I'll definitely give it a few more listens. She is incredible live as well and I hope she continues to be successful.

[HIDE]
    I don't think it's fair to say "Sayaka got away from the poop stain that is Aki-P idol groups." If it wasn't for NMB48, who knows if she would be as recognisable and popular as she is. Sayaka knew what she was signing up for when she auditioned for NMB all those years ago, what with AKB and SKE already being established groups. It's not like she was forced to enter, or even stay as long as she did. It's thanks to 48G that she became as popular as she did, and she used the group as a stepping stone into the music industry. I commend her for using the monument she gained from 48G and isn't taking a break first.

Also, I think it's safe to say there's quite a few idols that are interested in writing music but it's just a given that Aki-P will write their songs. Sasshi was pretty keen on writing songs, and now that she's got =LOVE and ≠ME, we can see that she's quite talented at writing songs (especially for idol groups). Team 8's Honda Hitomi also co-wrote lyrics for one of IZ*ONE's songs (Really Like You), which she would have never had the chance to do in AKB48 (not being a top member).

I'm not diminishing Sayanee's efforts and her hard work, but it's unfair on idols that want to write music but can't help but wait for their labels to provide them with songs because that's just how it works for them. Kudos to Sayanee for being so talented at both singing and writing her own music <3
    [/HIDE]

There's loads of ex-48 that got a lot more jobs in their chosen field than while in 48. Kojima Haruna used her popularity to become a really popular model, Oshima Yuko's drama acting list keeps getting longer and longer, and Tano Yuka had more musical roles after her graduation (9 plays in one and a half years) than during her time as AKB (6 plays in 7 years).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Like Like x 1
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Talking about her solo appearance on Music Station (she sings as well).

• Like Like x 1