[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Like what?

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    watching last night's shows, highlight for me is techi and hono-chan's friendship.
    i know theyre friends but never thought they're that close

• Like Like x 5
  3. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Some people: Why do you always talk about Hirate? Hirate Hirate Hirate. There are other members in this group.

Also them: Talk non-stop about her.

Do you know the reason why media also focus on her? Because one article about her condition can attract thounsands of comments. If you dont like her, stop talking about her. The more you place your eyes on this girl, the more popular she is. Sashihara's talked about this issue on a show recently that she could feel the money was comming whenever an anti posted something about her. Yes I as Hirate fan hate those kinds of comments so I dont want her to see or know them and "thank" God Techi has awared about it since long time and stopped using sns. It's such a miracle that Techi can stay (not really) strong until know. You ask why she cant be healthy dispite having less workload? Because she is damn nervous, streesed and under a tons of pressure knowing that all eyes will focus on her. People dont care about the poor Ozeki falling at the 1st chorus (do you?), they only need to know Techi's unwell condition AFTER the performance and start to criticize her.

Maybe you guys think that you are international fans so your comments don't effect much but who knows. S&F seems think about bringing Keyaki-chan to the world.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Seele

Seele Kenkyuusei

You seem to know a lot about her, even what things she thinks and how she feels.
    Are you her best friend or something?

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Interesting, so much distilled venom... so sad.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Anyone with common sense can see it but it seems you (and some people) can't ‍♀️

It's funny that some people demand the change in this group but all they talk are about Hirate. Mngm even exclude her from group activities to let other members shine more. Why??? Because look at how you guys react. Hirate is always in the spotlight whenever she appears. This buzz is created by not only her fans but also her antis.

I think some people only shut up when Techi decide to retire. Even if she graduate, i guess they still talk like she wanna shine on her own ‍♀️

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Thats right bro, they are blind or they are just stubborn and dont want to realize, Techi herself carried and created Keyaki brand at the beginning when no one wanted to do it, she herself hold all the grudges and the pression to be the center and keep always that image, she is drained cause all of the hate and stress, but she always do the best, and with the help/thanks of the other girls Keyaki has become the greatest Japanese idol group ever!! All Hail Lord Techi!!

Lol, exactly, she dont appear in the other shows cause she care for the other girls and want them to shine aswell, is not because she dont want to work or something like that, is just that she is just a Star and she always create buzz

Mod edit: merged. Don't double post!

Edit: Lol, sorry, I reply while reading and then saw the other post and I replied aswell :D

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Yeah sometime I wonder if I am Techi's fan or you and some above are because there are some people who hardly show their faces on this topic when Keyaki-chan do somethings good, they only appear when Techi does things. You and some above are EXACTLY examples why I said Techi's always in the spotlight.

I always thank Keyaki-chan because I clearly know that Techi can't go this far without Keyaki-chan's love and supporting. If Techi was really a lit diva who is lazy & selfish, Keyaki-chan would be the 1st people abandoning her (and I wont blame them). Instead of saying things to get sympathy, they always say how much they respect and want to support her. (But I guess you will say Keyaki-chan are too kind to let down her).

• Like Like x 8
  9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

To cut things short thd media exagerrated with that news. If you paid attention to the performance, at the end, she got up and was walking with them. Some ppl who attended are now calling out on the media for giving false news. Some of the media are now correcting their reports. Techi was on her feet walking but there was no time so the members carried her. I even now understand why they had that smile on their face while carrying her. While haters were all over criticizing, they probably were rejoicing at backstage.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I couldn't agree more with @miyabi
    All the fans are here for Keyaki, but somehow it always ends being about Techi... and paradossally it's always, always, because some antis and some trolls.
    There's SO MUCH good in Keyaki performances and there're so many people talking about it outside here, but somehow the level of this forum is always held down by those unuseful, sarcastic and bitter comments you all can keep on yourself in favor of celebrating you idols, your group or, you know, having a conversation that is not just about Techi.
    It's really not that hard.
    And like Miyabi said, it's because you keep talking about her, it's because she keep creating the buzz, that we still have her as a center and mngmnt is taking everything they can from her. It's just business and antis are feeding it exactly like fans do.. perhaps even more if S&F thought it would be cool answer to that in Mou Mori video.
    Just think about it... and change please. Because it would be really cool to have a place where to talk about Keyaki without having to fight your way out of Techi discussion every single time.

@amimaru right now Techi-Hono is a fan-favorite pair, so you're not alone there. Personally I'm surprised by Hono because she has this amazing variety timing and funny character, but at the same time she has no problem showing how much she cares and her kind side. I don't know how easy can be for a 2nd gen decide to change the choreo just to support another member. It takes guts and I like this about her.
    I'm still waiting for mngmnt to give me some TakeYui spotlight, but I'm not in a hurry; our 2nd gen is SO good, I can't imagine each one of them won't have her moment.

Speaking of gens...... what happened to the other girls?

@Philosophy Senpai here Fukyouwaon performance from twitter. I hope you can watch it, it's truly amazing!
    https://twitter.com/f0eP9hpDJvND74J/status/1211984839508803586
    I recommend to follow this twitter user, they always have video posted after the performance

In other news on the official site there are some new announcements today... give it a look :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

See how they flooded here right after the performance. They make it so obvious lol. And typical of them, they never say a good word abt the group. I mean, yeah you dislike/hate Techi (choose where you find yourself) but if you say you are a keyaki fan, say a good word to the group. But, no. That too, is not seen. So why come here? Just to complain about Hirate? Most of us here are here for the whole group and not just one person even though I am sure we each have an Oshimen but in this general thread it is only about the whole group. So stop it Antis. You aren't going anywhere with all that.

Finally, Happy New year to all you wonderful fans out there. I will never forget the day we all came as one to show our love to the girls, which helped them in deciding to reward us with these amazing performances. Thank you all for helping them in one way or another. Here is to hoping for a better year for the girls, and for us all!!!

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Seele

Seele Kenkyuusei

Look at the thread.
    Everyime after a performance, the topic is always about Techi, even if she was there or not.
    It seems that most people here see the group as "Techi and her backdancers"..nothing new btw

• Like Like x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Well, that is just what they want to see but the group is called Keyakizaka46 and not whatever they see it & this thread is named after that group and not what they think.

Plus, this thing is so old. It sno more the focus now. Not after the group has proved themselves capable of any other thing.

And like we keep saying, if those ppl were constant visitors to this thread and not only come here after a performance, they would have known. You would have known too.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yurina is an artist, not a workman. She puts more emotional force in one song than most idols do in a whole career. Fukyouwaon was fantastic. Dangerous. Brilliant. Unique.

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Haters talks more about Techi than us... We should be the one obsessed by her but no, it's you lol. You people are so weird.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Happy new year @ukifune good to see you're still around here, and thank you for your updates about Memi. For me she'll always be a Keyaki Kid, and I hope she'll find her path and take care of herself.

• Like Like x 2
  17. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    But you are contributing to this as well. I've never seen you in this thread before and yet suddenly when there's talk about Techi being carried away (which btw was confirmed to be just people hurrying her up bc the stage had to be cleared up) I see people like you, and others, that are barely in Keyaki threads otherwise popping up. You complain but you do the same. Like someone else mentioned, no one talked about Ozeki falling. Hikaru centered Kuroi Hitsuji and yet there are three comments about it buried between the same old tired Techi discussion. Hell, if you look at this page alone you'd never guess she centered it, you'd have to go back a page. This is an endless circle that is perpetuated both by Techi oshis and the people complaining about Techizaka.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  18. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    you can't please everyone and everyone is entitled to their opinion however...it saddens me to see that hirate isn't as well received by people as i thought she would be.unfortunately,i think if this were someone else in hirate's position,people would find a reason to dislike that person as well.which kinda raises the question of who would the anti-hirate fans rather see in that spot if not her?i'm just curious

• Like Like x 2
  19. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Silent Majority.
    Just look at her solo MV like-dislike ratio.

20. Seele

Seele Kenkyuusei

quote me, i didn't said anything bad about Techi in Kouhaku yesterday
    Also, i said look at the thread, not the last page.
    Maybe you don't want to check the thread cuz you know it's true.
    Yesterday Morita was center and guess what? nobody cares, why? who knows? maybe cuz Hirate was'n there.
    Learn the difference about complaint and posting a fact
    we don't need to ask for your permission to post

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1