1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    I really hope keyaki will be spared from a new gen addition, at least not before a new album. I want 3-4 singles with 2ki before a 3rd one joins the group

2. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    But she is a Goddess indeed, she is the best thing in Idol industry right now! All Hail Goddess Techi sama!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I do understand your emotions. She isn't my Oshimen (Neru was & still is) but I love her, same as all the girls and I really get upset when I see such posts about her. As keyakizaka46 are my idols, I just have to remember that they have seen & still see more hate comments and insults than even we have, and even though they get upset, they only see them as something they will have to prove wrong by working hard.
    The day we trended, Yuuka, Akane, Yuipon, Shiori and most of the girls came out to tell us they have seen it & it made them cry & are really happy to know such ppl think about them. That explains they know all the hate some ppl are throwing at them.
    If they are able to stand such comments which is targeted at them, we can too hence why we shouldn't go that far with our words. If you are pushed to do that, just ignore them. Like @Dill said, they only come here to diss. I even saw that one of them just joined today. Just imagine that! Take a deep breath next time. We don't always go through such days. There are other fun & interesting things to talk about

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

What is even going on in this thread?! It went from dissing techi to glorifying her lmao
    Luckily, most of us techi oshi love her normally.

I’m so glad that sakamichi collab went well, otherwise we would have had a WW3 going on lol I admit that I laughed when I saw uchimura, but it was a beautiful performance nonetheless. And keyaki’s uniform was so regal <3

Speaking of kuroi hitsuji, hikaru was quite impressive, especially considering that she doesn’t have much experience. Now I’d love to see my 2nd gen oshi hono center something too. After fukyouwaon, I can picture her centering otona wa :awesome:

• Like Like x 6
  5. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Dill Thank you very much Dill for the link, it has been a life-saver... I really savored the Fukyouwaon performance. On the 31st after 14:00 local time, my mind was constantly focused on the girls considering that their time was closing for the performance and I was wishing them all the best (here we have a 6-hour difference from Tokyo time).

Regarding Hono-chan, her warm and kind feelings were evident even from the moment she set foot on the Keyakitte Kakenai scene: After her 2nd spike hit Naako-chan, just focus on her face, it's mirroring her feelings of concern and regret in case she hurt Naako. For pure people like Hono, it's true what they say about the face being the mirror of the soul!

Regarding Tecchi, all negative comments here in this forum, make me very sad. To all those who have negative feelings about this girl please consider your karma. I may feel hard every time I struggle to spot my (as well as other girls that usually reside on the 3rd row) but I regard Tecchi, this very charismatic, professional and perfectionist girl with the admiration and love she deserves so much. She is, after all, still a young girl!

• Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Honestly, since Acchan's reign, people just love to hate on a solid center and 48/46 makes it easier for fans by repeating the process with multiple idols (Jurina, Sayanee, Ikoma, and now Techi), the faster we learn to ignore those loud voices of hate, the faster they'll go away.

Anyway, I think that fukyouwaon performance was amazing. Techi and Hono's boku wa iya da screams sounded really scary to me lol but i feel like the groups energy was delivered to the audience through those screams. It really felt like a cry of frustration and also a battle cry. I didn't notice Ozeki falling until someone caught it on twitter.. It seemed like she just tripped a little ozeki-style lmao but she got back up quickly so it seems like a non issue. I hope she isn't beating herself up over it tho. I would be lying if I said I wasn't holding my breath throughout the entire performance, and when it finished I did worry seeing Techi trembling?, but once I saw Sugai and Hono's arms around her and her smiling in relief I knew everything was okay. They did it! Overall that whole performance is definitely in the top 5 fukyouwaon performances the groups done. Solid.

And Hikaru centered Kuroi Hitsuji was so unexpected but SO WELCOMED! :^O^:
    She's so small but her small body somehow made her stand out and really look like a black sheep. I also liked the way all the members brought her back from 'walking towards her death', it was a nice parallel to the last performance where Techi basically died and passed the mantle of depression onto Yuipon during the Mste performance LOOOL. It was actually my first time hearing Hikaru's voice and it's a really unique one, I like it and look forward to hearing more of her in the future! I can see Hikaru, Hono, Matsurina and Inoue being key players in keyaki's future and maybe even fukujin? We should keep our eyes on them!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Sakamichi kenshusei is interesting because they haven't assigned them yet. That Sakamichi tour didn't end up to be as planned as reserved places in groups. It's like Nogi would cover a Keyaki song or Hinata cover a Nogi song. It didn't mattered, it was just for fun and let fans see them perform on stage. The only choreographer who watched their performance was Takahiro-sensei. Even Rena Moriya said during Sakamichi Joint Audition's showroom that any group is fine, she will do her best in the group she gets assigned to. After all they signed up for any group once they participated the audition.

We'll see with the end result. 2020 must change, less fake rumors, more official news and no more radio silence from Seed & Flower. When it's quiet for a long time rumors like this creates from community and some eat it up by mistake.

Regarded 9th single I think early March is booked. Mngmt wants a restart and Feb will only worry fans again and remind them of 2019. They want to avoid that. Who knows what happens after 9th single. 10th or long-anticipated 2nd?

• Like Like x 3
  8. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Actually Sayanee had scarcely any "haters" at all during her time as an idol (for reasons that certain whining snowflakes on this forum should probably reflect on) so leave her out of your list of Aki-P's propped-up, mollycoddled hacks.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Happy New Year fellow Keyaki fans!

Wow, I was offline for a day and already this much hate/love/exchanges, especially around Techi. Color me not surprised, haha

Haven't seen the full Kouhaku performance yet so I will reserve my comments after I see them, but I saw a snippet of Foukyuowaon ending and it is quite great.

Don't mind the antis, friends. As it is said, any tree that bears much fruit will always have people who throws stones at it. Let us continue supporting and loving the girls as they have worked so hard and personally, as a fan I am super proud of them.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Okay, I have had about enough of this passive-aggressive use of the ratings system. As you can see, I have removed all of the negative votes over the last four pages as there are certain users on this thread who are abusing the system. If it continues, you will be banned without warning.

If you disagree with someone, then state your position. But I am not going to tolerate people who don't like a certain members downvoting every positive post about that member, or vice-versa. It is antagonistic, and not what the ratings system was intended to be for.

Consider this a final warning.

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Netorabo, bless them, posted a long (LONG) detailed coverage of both rehearsal days

I gave my best to translate them here!

It's so nice to see new faces in this thread, i hope they can stop talking just about Techi and check other members too! Maybe you can start by checking this really cute interview from 2nd gen or this insightful interview between Habu Yuuka and Akanen!

On a side note, Keyaki was the busiest group at the end of 2019 with a total of 8 appearances. It must be a crazy week for them to practice and attend all the events. Some members have talked about their holiday plan, and judging from her mobame I think Naako might already be in Yamagata too. I really hope they enjoy their New Year holiday!

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 3
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    So they are in a sort of limbo right now? Waiting to be placed in a group. I remember someone hoping they would make a new Sakamichi group with them, are there real chances for it to happen or it was just wishful thinking? Personally, I think they should do something as soon as possible because if we wait for 3 mngmnts to be all on the same page those poor girls will be 40 before debut.

• Like Like x 2
  13. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Ultimately it's up to management to decide where the girls go, although nobody knows specifically what their criteria is. I know that there's a Nogizaka 4ki member that supposedly wanted to go to Keyaki but management put her in Nogizaka instead. I feel bad for the Sakamichi Kenshusei but I think they might be assigned to their groups in the first half of 2020. Hinatazaka will probably get most of them.

• Like Like x 2
  14. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I assume they are taking lessons in singing and dancing, etc.

One benefit of the kenshusei system is that can join a group and hit the ground running instead of the current system where they debut and then they don't really do a whole lot for 6+ months to a year before they're actual debut in a single (whether senbatsu or unders).

15. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

lol if we are talking musically none of the nominee would even be there

Sent from my Nokia 2.2 using Tapatalk

16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I'm shooked!!! :shock: Daichi, Little glee Monster, Da Pump??

• Like Like x 1
  17. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

you know whats better than kenskusei system ? *cough* *cough* Hiragana xD

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    you were always one of my favorite posters to read because of your positivity.glad to see you're still around spreading positive vibes,and i agree we should drop the hirate issues and move on to some of the other members.

• Like Like x 4
  19. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

there are much more musically bette song from bands/singers outside those mainstream

but lets stop here, this kinda talk wont end good

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Hiragana was a terrible system.
    I say this as an enormous Hiragana fan and Memi oshi.

It was unfair to the girls. It was just bullshit, if I'm being honest.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1