1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Will JKT48 someday get a new Sister group??

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Toadell, Jan 15, 2020.

?

Do you want a JKT48 Sister group??

1. Yes, I want one

38.9%
  2. No, not a good idea

61.1%
  1. Toadell

Toadell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yukirin, Zukki, Oochan
    I know it probably wont happen, but still, is there any way they may get something??
    Since we saw their first original song....

2. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

hahaha JKT already lives with many SG's blood and characteristic in their veins (their songs, the teams), except maybe sister groups after HKT.

3. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Generally 48G have to locate on a urbanized high population region. I guess the next, if any, will be in another city in Java or in Bali. Sumatra (though populous), Sulawesi, Kalimantan or Papua, in my opinion, seems out of the question.

4. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Right now, it's not a good idea. IMO, the music industry in Indonesia is somehow not too good for idol group like JKT48 right now, another idol group aside JKT48 can be not so good than JKT48. Alternative:
    1) If they want a Sakamichi group in Indonesia, they just need to merge it with JKT48 (as a one shot unit).
    2) If they wanna increase idol job vacancy, they can create two teams in JKT48.
    3) Let they collect their money for future time, they shouldn't create any big breakthrough. In the future, let they waste their money to make JKT48 more greater again. One way to make JKT48 great again is they shouldn't underestimate their coupling/album/stage songs, I'm sure that there is a song that can make JKT48 great again. Another way is improving human resource.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  5. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Well, they can try to make another team in a different city. Just imagine like AKB48 Team 8, where it is just a team that acts as a sister group. It is possible if JOT created JKT48 Team SB (Surabaya) and build a permanent/temporary theater in there. The Surabaya theater can also be used by JKT48, and vice versa The Jakarta Theater can be used by JKT48 Team SB.
    Don't forget that the Indonesian Government is building High-speed train Jakarta-Surabaya, which will make the travel between theater easier and faster.

6. penguinwota

penguinwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sisca JKT48, Celine JKT48
    Twitter:
    penguinwota
    There's just no reason to do so.

In case of JKT48, it just will lead to fragmented community, instead of creating a rival.
    Unless they have a different concept from JKT48 and located not in Java or Sumatra, than that would be great for JKT48 as well.
    There's just too many niche Japan related music that yet to be covered in Indonesia.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I prefer Indonesian 46

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    JKT48 in Surabaya today was a huge success

No wonder why people want JKT48's sister group in this city, 2nd largest city in Indonesia

But yeah I keep my mind, rather than JKT48 creating their own sister group, I wish for an Indonesia based Sakamichi group more

• Like Like x 1
  9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    20231115_170821.jpg

Basically this is JKT48's sister group :confused:

10. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    well, just because their agency decided to make another group does not necessarily mean it's their sister group

let's look at Aki-P, he somewhat made Last Idol and his new group White Scorpion doesn't necessarily mean they're also related to AKB

BUT if that group they're making is another 48, then we can safely say that that is definitely their sister group
    I mean they need to somewhat battle SNH48 Group for their upcoming Indonesian group in a few years time

Edit:
    Oh, wait, looking at the poster closely, I doubt this is another 48Group since their base will be in Jakarta, kinda weird to have 2 48Gs in the same city, and they will train in Korea but who knows

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    OK, let's talk about IMN's new project on JKT48's Rival thread

• Like Like x 1