1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

But Dasu also belongs to another agency

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Jurinachu

Jurinachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Jurina Matsui
    I'm only hoping that they would be more considerate and they wouldn't just force Jurina out.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Sadly, Jurina isn't scheduled to take part in any of the AKB48 57th single HS events. There's a note on the King Records site which says 'SKE48 松井珠理奈 につきましては、今回は受付致しません' which basically says that it's not possible to apply for her.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    My bad then, sorry. I thought it was just Jurina and Chuuri among the popular SKE members who are from another agency.

Then if Suda does not belong to Zest exclusively as well, why the hell is Jurina being set aside too much in favor of Suda?

I can understand not giving her the center for the SKE single. The senbatsu exclusion though, I have my apprehensions. Poor health was not a reason before for others to get excluded. They just either get less strenuous roles in the PV and/or exempted from the handshake.

Same for the AKB single exclusion. Jurina is still among the few remaining 48G members whom the public know. Surely if accommodations were made for the likes of Paruru, Sashi, Yui, Rena in terms of inability to partially/fully join the PV but still got in senbatsu, same thing could be done for Jurina.

It actually makes more sense.

Why exclude a popular member like her from senbatsu and expect her to promote the single? That's just adding more insult to it.

At least with her being excluded, she can be available for other solo activities and projects.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "SKE48's Jurina Matsui has decided to appear as a special guest in the "ONE Championship Manila Tournament" to be broadcast on AbemaTV's "Fighting Channel" from 6:30 on January 31 (Fri)."

Matsui commented on the appearance of the program, saying, "I'm glad if you knew that you were aware of the appeal of <ONE Championship>, whether you are fighting against Japanese players or the world's strongest players!"

72a36e01a81a03ff3ff73f2b619d96a0.jpg

https://popnroll.tv/articles/6504

• Like Like x 4
  6. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Saw a post from a fanpage on Facebook that Jurina announced in the theater that she'll graduate, can anyone verify???

Like what the F.

Though should not be surprising considering she doesn't participate in 48G activities that much lately (don't know if its by choice or management imposed).

7. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    I wasn't expecting her graduation announcement so soon.
    But still I wasn't surprised either!

Good luck for your next journey Jurina! We all support you

8. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    I'm really surprise right now. I didn't expect this though, as I remember she said that she wanted to stay until she is 25.

Kind of sad, but I wish her best in the future.

10. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Congrats Jurina! Success and stay healthy. :omfg:

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Awful news. But. . . she's seemed so exhausted by the whole idol existence for a long time and I would rather see her graduate and carry on onto a new path that won't take so much out of her and will make her happy and healthy. I will miss the hell out of her.

That said, boy did she contribute a lot. She's been doing this for more than half of her LIFE - she was just a kid when she joined and centred Oogoe Diamond only months later. . . these groups are all she's known for the last 12 years. It can't have been an easy decision to make, but I think it's best for her to have done so, and I look forward to whatever she does next.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

When the Keyaki news broke, I intermediately about Jurina and how I wouldn't be surprised if she did a Hirate.

Is there any info on graduation performances or something?
    Had she not been so absent from... everything for the past year or so, I'd say she's a shoe-in for a farewell center, but now.

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

And she's kind of old. That's not a knock, just a fact, she's maybe got one more year left as an idol.

Honestly I'm not a big Jurina fan but it's sad to see her go out in a less than triumphant way. Similar to Haruppi; injury, exhaustion and mental stress have taken their toll.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Well she did show up for her song in the RH.

And I think she was also in the SKE New Year Theater show.

She has been doing some outside solo gigs that I had the impression it was management that was opting to exclude her.

Anyway, someone like her can be argued to be deserving of both an AKB and SKE graduation center single plus a grad concert. With the exposure and opportunities she had (not) received the past few months though, I'll be reluctantly happy with whatever management will give her.

15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  16. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    My mind is blank. Ok.
    I know Jurina hasn't been showing up much recently, but after they mess in keyaki, i just simply forgot, and thought that she might hang in this group for longer. Guess i was wrong.

17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  18. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Wow didn't expect this (so soon) at all!!!o_O Just watched the SKE senbatsu TDC concert and thought, she really looks tired.:cold: And bang she announced her departure of the group. Sad...:(
    I think her health didn't get better:( and she decided to leave.
    Wish her the best!!!<3

19. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Jurina's grad on october? Why prolong her misery?

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane