1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sasaki Kotoko (Kotoko) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    i hope its not mental health issue.

2. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    If I remember correctly, maichun said ktk wasn't feeling well and went home early during Ann.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

3. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I think it's impressive how Kotoko has stayed in Nogizaka regardless of what she's facing all this time (although we aren't sure what they are, considering how secretive she is). Although she's often misunderstood, I think she is hardworking and strong-willed in her own way. There must be something she's trying to achieve from Nogi, otherwise she could've given up any time long ago. Hope she has more great things ahead of her.

• Like Like x 2
  4. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

So 2nd gen live basically will be her 'graduation concert' then :fear:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Thanks for everything Kotoko.

• Like Like x 1
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

She is "the face" to me (until one 4th gen came). She is such a character. Congratulations Kotoko. And best of luck on your future.

9. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    up until now thank you so much for being with them and to the group especially in 2nd gen, wishing you a truly happiness on your future endeavors.

10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy graduation Kotoko! Wish you all the best.<3

11. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    Happy graduation Kotoko

May you find happiness in your next chapter of life

12. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Sad news, she was - like a lot of 2nd gen - criminally underused. I wish her all the best - I'm sure she'll continue to flourish in whatever path she chooses.

• Like Like x 1
  13. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    I'm sad. But at least she got graduation concert on 2nd gen live. Hope her radio show can continue and she can work on anime related after graduation.

14. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    This is just..

Argh no, I'm crying. This news shocked me more than Maiyan's graduation. She's my muse in Nogizaka. Right.. I wanted to write more but this is just more than I can take.

At least from her blog she seems to still be in entertainment industry. I hope she's still be around for the next single and also handshake.. I really want to meet her at least once.

15. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Im just feel dead inside.. Gotta be tough.

This the first graduation that hit me hard because i still dream to see more of her time in nogi.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Me too. I thought now that Ayane is going down the actress path, Kotoko's turn will come out soon too.

When both Karin and Kotoko no longer in Nogi, I don't know if I can still see Nogi with the same supportive eyes. She's the very first member within 48 and 46 groups that I can truly call an "oshi"

• Like Like x 1
  17. dragonfrommars

dragonfrommars Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    2nd best girl gone, was always waiting for her to appear more on Nogichuu/Bingo... wonder what she'll be doing next

also wonder who's graduating next... theres been a lot to start the year off with...

18. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

yeah, i had hope for her at least years to explore more of herself individually-- since ayane already gap herself, career wise-- even if technically mean she can only play supporting role in group. But probably she already lost desire to stick with it through, idk. For someone that seems longing for authenticity, i guess it could be a no fun anymore. Karin also probably one of the reason that affected her big. Again idk.
    I feel the word oshi kind blurry right now. Im might not be feel so upset if it's hori that announce her grad, since she already accomplished much things in nogi. Graduation can mean a step toward future but in other way it can be obscurity--
    At least we gotta stick around for 2nd gen live. Oh goodnes, cheer myself

19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Nope. Maiyan's reason to graduate is because 4th gen has grown strong.

20. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

A month into 2020 and 2 graduations already announced. I'm kind of being nervous for the remainder of the year.

It's been going around since the announcement that KTK is likely to also graduate from the entertainment world.
    I'm so gonna miss her innocence and her being straight forward.
    I remember when Marika was given a chance to transform KTK and showed that she is a true example of someone with a hidden beauty.

Now that the Vice Captain will graduate I wonder what will happen to the SRG? Are they going to recruit a new member?

Nevertheless, I wish nothing but the best for her like the other graduated members.
    We will miss you KTK