1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    :wall:

Why do I post in the wrong threads???!!!!

Thanks for calling me out.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Wrong thread sadly. I’d love for Keyaki to have a new CM too.

3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @sscrla Am I missing something or is that a Nogi CM? :^^;:

4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I don't know how true it is but there are rumors Tokyo dome disc sales is over 99000?? :omfg: If this is true then all I can say is wow. I mean, i can get the hype because this is one live concert you don't want to miss. They were so good :^O^:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Just watched the Tokyo Dome live Blu-ray last night. I have to agree what valerien said, check that out if you haven't. And also have to agreen what Iamyoung just said above. That being said, it was very spectacular, I definitely highly recommend it. Worth the $65 (or $90 if you like the bonuses, which I still haven't watched it yet at the time of this writing). Although two hours is a bit short, at least they performed all songs in full, whereas I think Nogizaka46 performed some songs in short rather than full given they had more experience before taking the Tokyo Dome stage in 2017 (they released more songs between their debut and their Tokyo Dome live, let alone the higher amount of singles released per year compared to Keyaki). I also have to wonder about Techi's facial expressions at times during the concert given, following her sudden withdrawal last month, this would end up being her final big stage (including Keyaki Republic) with Keyakizaka46 (aside from year-end televised specials). This is clearly the last time you'll see the Techi-centric Keyaki, because as of now, with the loss of Techi, Keyaki will never be the same again. :cry2:

Not to mention I pre-ordered this less than a week before it came out, and it was all because of Techi's withdrawal announcement. I didn't intend to pre-order this at all when it was first announced. That all changed thanks to Techi.

• Like Like x 4
  6. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don't think Keyaki ever performed short ver. in concerts. No matter how long or how short their concerts are, it has always been full ver. They also have less chat time (I think there were only 3 break/chat time during the concert and one for the final greeting before encore?) and unit. I think all the unit songs are back to back right? Most of the time it is full senbatsu performance. The production and staging were fantastic, everyone was giving their all from beginning till the end. The camera though, although they had lots of good moments and gave every member their fair share of screentime, I feel like sometimes the angles changed too quickly and thus, made it harder for me to absorb everything. They also missed some key formations, which I think is one of Keyaki's strongest strengths. In comparison, formations are shown better in Republic DVD. However, this is just me nitpicking. Tokyo Dome is no doubt an iconic live of Keyaki that will forever go down as one of Keyaki's biggest milestones (in short, buy the DVD/Blu-ray if you haven't already!)

The highlight for me was definitely Fukyouwaon and Kadowo. Those two performances were just too powerful. I'm still amazed by how different Techi's "boku wa yada" is in every live. TKD Kadowo is definitely one of Techi's greatest performances ever imo, the feelings were surreal. Techi must already made up her mind about departure and knew that TKD would be her last concert as a Keyaki member. The "thank you" at the end kills me.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Back to the sales number talk:

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2154759/full/
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2154819/full/
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2154823/full/

Blu-ray sold ~63k, DVD sold ~36k.

For comparison, what was Nogi's Tokyo Dome (2017) sales numbers (released 2018) in its first week? I kinda forgot.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ Well, that's comparing with the Keyaki Republic numbers. I'm surprised the 2017 edition is actually better than the 2018 sales-wise.

But I'm still looking for Nogi's Tokyo Dome Blu-ray/DVD numbers (2018)...

10. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    To provide a possible explanation to your question @ryandtw... Maybe because Keyaki republic 2017 was far better than 2018??? Well, in any case this is my own humble opinion and of course for many other fans this might be the other way around. However, KeyaRep 2017 had originality, the innocence, authenticity and spontaneity of the first time and, of course, all the original members still young and wild. And above all more "equal" regarding camera time...

11. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    For me, Republic 2017 has the “first time” appeal. Republic is such a unique concept that sold to a lot of fans. Fans didn’t know if Republic is only a one time thing or not. It was also the only DVD that Keyaki released at that time. I also like the flag segments and the costumes in Rep17 more. Not to mention, Rep17 has Dare Ai, Fukyouwaon (the best one till date imo) and the really wild Abunakkashii.

However, Republic 18 marked a significant jump in performance level for me. Everyone was more in sync and had better expressions too. Mou Mori, AM:127, Garasu and Ambivalent were the real winners. If you want me to introduce Keyaki live performance to non-fans, I’d show them Republic 2018 (except for Dare Ai and Fukyouwaon of course). I think the promotion for Rep17 was better too so that might have affected the sales a bit.

Both are unique in their own ways and worth buying for me. I’d say in terms of spirit, Rep17 while in terms of overall performance, Rep18.

• Like Like x 1
  12. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    I didnt want to post it here but as someone who was bitter over zuumin's graduation this was VERY interesting to read. I know this is Bunshun and should be taken with a grain of salt but unlike the tabloid who wrote stuff abt sakamichi kenshuusei, their info network are legit.
    https://twitter.com/f0eP9hpDJvND74J/status/1226145073038938118

I dont take it as "THE TRUTH" since it is being overdramatized but some stuff written there could explain the drastic change in techi since kaze ni era. This wont change my feeling toward the group and the members though. I can only hope management and the members (yes, nobody protested against the hiratecentrism except zuu) learnt from it and change their strategy from now on. "Humility & bond" is good but they need competitivity and ambition if they want the group to grow. Regarding gana it turned out for the best so it's a happy ending imo

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Techi, the girl who wholefully dedicated herself to teach hiragana dance moves of keyaki songs. Techi, the girl who m, together with Kanji members, felt the isolation of hiragana members and chose to step down from Keyakake episode so hiragana can have one. Kanji members who had to beg mgmt to allow hiragana members be part of keyaki Republic. Bunshun writes something and so soon all these are forgotten? So soon Techi is once again seen as the ungrateful person. Just recently it was revealed that when Zuumin had her stage play, Techi went to watch and congratulate her. Yet it was this same Bunshun who reported Zuumin left bcos if Techi. How can't ppl see the lies? How can ppl believe this when so much actions states otherwise? Is the bond we are seeing fake? Can the members fake the bond we are seeing? My heart aches from all this! Seriously! Blame Techi & the girls for everything! As if they are that powerful! As if they even know where they are going or what they want. If they are that powerful to cause all that is being said, why are they still not having activities? Why are they quiet? I am sorry if the girls did anything for this hatred. As a fan I apologize for what is being said of them. But it all shall come to light and we will be reminded once again why this group was betrayed in the highest level.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
  14. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Lol, its so obvious, have you ever been around girls, they are so toxic and jealous, of course that would happen they are just girls, the inside of a group with too many girls is a dangerous place, so yeah, it cant be pefect,

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Bunshun proved time and time again how little they care about the lies they push around and the consequences they cause. Bunshun cares so little that they are the ones provoking rumors, paying stalkers, ruining careers and fandoms.
    And yet, here we go again, with "fans" bending to their will like puppets as long as their own idols aren't the target.
    It's old, it's sad, it's ungrateful
    It shouldn't have any place in a fan life.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    agree. for most of the time, girl group members could surpress their jealosy or uneasiness towards each other especially to more popular members but it seems in keya, the not so good atmosphere can be felt sometimes..although akb has eternal acchan and jurina, still there are so many theatre girls that are not selected in senbatsu. but for keya, although they are in senbatsu, they are perceived as forever back up dancers for the techisus with no chance to centre a song. bad idea when the management use all senbatsu and one eternal centre formation.

• Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Agree Agree x 4
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Are we gonna start this again? Come on! Haven't we had enough not so pleasant discussions on this topic?

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

LOL, I can't stop laughing @ the new Bunshin article. Whole thing reads like some creative fiction assignment. They're really gunning it for Keyaki these days, aren't they?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  19. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The Bunshun fic (a very creative fic that I could not ever come up with even if I try) was totally biased against Keyaki girls. Blame the girls for every thing happened to the group because these girls are so powerful they can swirl mmg around lol. A whole company full of powerful men who have years of experience in the entertainment industry is controlled by some ordinary-turned-idol girls, with Techi (who is still a minor) being the dictator. Keyaki girls better open Keyaki Co. at this point.

Bunshun tries to use known events (e.g MonaNeru photo, Neru becoming a full Kanji member, Techi wanting Synchro for Keyaki etc) and fabricates on them to mislead fans and non-fans. But their story still sounds absolutely illogical. I’m just sad that the girls have to endure all of this when they’re already dealing with the parting of so many close friends.

And I’m actually more mad at people who instantly believe everything Bunshun puts out when it comes to Keyaki.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Pure fiction this is lol. I read from one Twitter user that the part where the car picked her up in hoods seems like a scene in HIBIKI and now I am watching HIBIKI LOL. Man, I miss that movie.

• Like Like x 3