1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 25th [Shiawase no Hogoshoku] (2020/03/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 7, 2020.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I don't think Maiyan herself decided senbatsu formation. I think management just knows about her and her relationships with members. They know who are her best friends, they know how a senbatsu formation would be a beautiful gift to her so that's what they decided. That's just management showing to care about Maiyan.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

I'm hoping this song to be a bop upbeat song .

3. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Synchronicity 2.0 ?

4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

I just want an improved version of Against or an upbeat bop

• Like Like x 1
  5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    LOL...no more, Sing Out has been dubbed Synchronicity 2.0 and it already received some negativity, we don't need Synchro 3.0
    If Seishiro is choreographing the dance again I hope he can be more creative instead of just copy and change a bit.

6. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

This song needs a rap part IMO

7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Whether you believe on Maiyan's influence on senbatsu selection or no, you need to ask why management hold Inoue (announced grad early october) for that long. She will be included on senbatsu single that will be released almost 6 months since her announcement. Nothing against Inoue, but is she that special? Or is it bcs Maiyan ask for it?

8. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think could have just requested and management just wanted to be kind with her by making true what she wished for. Not that she could have said that if the Fukujin weren't all 1st gen she wouldn't center the single. It's good that Inoue can graduate with a last Fukujin position since the only one she got before was in Itsuka Dekiru, so i think it's kind of expected that members that were Fukujin before can say goodbye in that position like Wakatsuki who went back to Fukujin in her last single.

The member I always wonder if she's really special to management is Maichun, this is like her 10th senbatsu position in a row and but haven't been in Fukujin yet. I've never seen a case like her before. And she's the only one in this senbatsu who haven't been Fukujin before (the same case from the previous single). That makes me wonder why she's so special.
    Btw, do you think we'll ever see a senbatsu where all the members have been in Fukujin before?

• Like Like x 2
  9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    i am not sure about this but I think her stage show Little Shop Of Horrors was announced few weeks before she announced her graduation. it was also pre sold to Nogi mobile fan club, so i guess nogi management has some share in it. this show runs till end of April, that's why when she announced it, she said she would stay till the show is done. its probably the management decision if this is the case. but could never deny the idea that during that time they had another eye on Maiyan's grad(presuming that they already planned it during then)

10. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

There likely an influence of maiyan, but for some extent i believe it's count more like mgmt do a big favor for her graduation rather than an idea that sound she actively campaign or push it. The endgame of the decision is still up to management on how they pick the win-win formation. This also possible because by the timing number of 1ki already much shrinking to suit as fukujin and wont be overwhelmed what to be regular senbatsu members from other gen.
    I assume this either more like the mgmt asking maiyan(or even other close members) wish and feedback, like ikoma before, or just propose the comforting idea themselves.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I always wonder the same. Among all 2nd gens (other than Hori) why is Maichun always senbatsu staple, the rest would come and go. People always argue that mgmt would favor younger members to be pushed, but that's definitely not the case with Maichun. She is the oldest member literally, even though she is 2nd gen. And it's not like the other 2nd gens are not popular. I believe Ranze or Miria or Ayane are popular enough.

• Like Like x 2
  12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'm not saying if mngmt didn't put all 1st gen on fukujin (or senbatsu) Maiyan wont centering this single. Imo, it's like mngmt ask what Maiyan wish and then they granted her wish. For Maichun case, she's most popular 2nd gen after Miona atm. So imo it's understandable if she wont be droped to under except there's only one spot for 2nd gen in senbatsu. About her position, idk about it. Maybe she's popular enough to enter senbatsu but not popular enough to push her into fukujin?

It's make sense. But doesn't Nogi also manage by N46LLC? So they can easily put her on N46LLC and still got some share from her stage play.

Also Maiyan said her decision has been made on the summer, so while the talk between her and mngmt still ongoing Inoue announced hers. So like @cantankerous said, maybe mngmt asking Maiyan what she want or wish for her last single, Maiyan wish all 1st gen in senbatsu, and mngmt done it for her.

13. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I guess Maichun is the epitome of consistency and good PR, lol idk. She is not a scorer type of idol. As oldest member It's like the far as she can go(for now, mgmt could reward her for fukujin sometimes, again who know) but chance when other members kind of prone for rotation she like never dip for support. She like garry neville, not a bright, the gifted player but always reliable on the field. I can understand if mgmt love her presence.

i doubt that, but who knows. there always be series rotational members i believe for the third row.

I too lazy to check the whole chronology of hs sale but she still a little in front of those trio. you can say if this sound disappointing the con of maichun somewhere, a little too consistent. Miria probably the one that follow her the closest, but i guess her number improvement also pretty recent to compare --idk, just cmiiw.
    The other as implied above, maichun is quiet reliable as one of chara. if you see her radioshow, in variety, her presence in the group. As one of talkie, organizer and sociable members she is; she can reach out, link people around her age(the senpai) and also the older than her(staff, comedian). This kind of personality provide balance, while also still supported by healthy, proper sales.
    The factors adding that make maichun i believe more establishes, if i put it to words, a respectable veteran in mgmt pecking order. I think she deserves what she got so far.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

I think Shinuchi's a low-key stable and successful member. She's just… not big enough to rank in front.
    Even if she’s not as exciting as an Under member who could take her spot, her OL baba character and hosting All Night Nippon probably brings in a wider audience that makes it worth keeping her prominent. ANN is a pretty established institution even without its AKB history, so she's Nogi's "radio face" to the general public. (And it's sponsoring the upcoming 2ki concert too.)

Since she's older, she's also responsible and management can rely on her to not freak out about things (like never getting fukujin lol). One thing I've noticed about all the top 1st gen members (Maiyan, Ikuta, Asuka, Manatsu) is they all have a reputation for putting in consistent work at a high level for long hours, while being polite and not complaining (well, I don't know if Ikuta still gets angry, but her work ethic is insane). As a professional talker, Maichun is probably the most reliable member besides Manatsu (maybe Ikuta?) in terms of you could put her on any kind of program and she wouldn't choke up. I mean, responsibility and reliability are what I would also want if I was management, and it's why I suspect management would prefer to push Kaki for 4th gen, and Mizuki over Yoda/Momoko for 3rd gen (not absolutely, just more like... as insurance).

For this particular single, Maichun hangs out with the 1st gen so much that I wouldn't be surprised if she's the non-1st gen that Maiyan talks the most with, so there's no way she would've been dropped now.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    girl's rule 2.0

16. Aas

Aas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miria
    Against 2.0

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
    I'm a little late but I am so happy with this Senbatsu it is honestly God Tier :1st: Iku-chan and Sayuringo next to Maiyan is probs my most favourite part about this

• Like Like x 2
  18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

If they can come up with anything close to Sayonara no Imi, song and MV, I'll be delighted.

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    What what if Maiyan gets her DJ wish and it turns out to be some sort of house techno piece? :^O^:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I hope it's a powerful upbeat song, like Against or Nichijou.

• Agree Agree x 3