1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    STU48, year 2019 in review on their Twitter:
    STU48 2nd single «Kaze wo Matsu» release, with PV shooting from the boat under construction
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/1211946930948829184

The boat has a name «STU48 go» and it's reconstruction is almost done. Yano Honoka andFujiwara Azusa painted it's name.
    https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/1211952380779978754

The day when Yumirin steped in the boat / theater for the 1st time (she earned it)
    https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/1211964886462300166

The theater opening anouncement, during the 2nd anniversary concert
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/1211966699701854211

The STU48 go is finally afloat, it is inauguration day and 1st ever performance in the theater
    https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/1211970442061180928

STU48 3rd single release «Daisuki na hito», the MV is shot from the boat / theater
    https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/1211976754929102848

2nd generation auditions
    https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/1211983303252668418

More idols, more friends, STU48 welcomes the 24 girls from their 2nd generation
    https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/1211988176773890048

Happy new year, see you in 2020
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/1212026975230971906

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  4. Amoz

Amoz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imamura Mitsuki
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
  5. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Congrats to the new Captain and Vice-Captain Michu and Fukuchan!!!
    I love them and I don't think anyone is more fitting for the positions, especially Fukuchan. Well back then I did think that Torochan would be a great Captain candidate, but since she's already graduated TT

But I wonder how this will affect Michu's activity in the future. I have been hoping that maybe Michu would get to Center a Single in the future, but I wonder if it's fine to push the Captain that much haha. (But then Sayanee was also the group captain while being the absolute ace for NMB so maybe I'm overthinking this)

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Both great choice to shoulder responsibility of the team! Michu is natural leader and Fukuchan can always cheer up others!

7. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Hmm. Watched the Setouchi no Koe MV and was surprised by how many members left.
    The line-up was: Isogai Kanon, Ichioka Ayumi, Iwata Hina, Okada Nana, Ozaki Mami, Kadota Momona, Sashihara Rino, Takino Yumiko, Taniguchi Mahina, Cho Orie, Torobu Yuri, Fukuda Akari, Fujiwara Azusa, Mishima Haruka, Mori Kaho, Yabushita Fu.

The ones who are still in the group are: Isogai, Iwata, Okada, Takino, Taniguchi, Fukuda and Yabushita, 7 out of 16.
    In addition to that, Taniguchi is one of the least popular members in the group right now. I don't think management were as off as they were with the Setouchi no Koe senbatsu (in a group's 1st song). However, SnK was released only 2 months after they members were revealed, so that probably was the reason.

8. sycamore92

sycamore92 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    田中皓子
    I think mgmt selected the SnK senbatsu based on their audition prefecture to represent setouchi
    Hyogo: Kanon & Fuu
    Okayama: Cho & Azusa
    Hiroshima: Yumirin & Torochan
    Yamaguchi: Hina & Ayumin
    Tokushima: Paruto & Mahina
    Kagawa: Fukuchan & Kahotaru
    Ehime: Momochan & Ozaki Mami
    Kennin: Naachan & Sasshi

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
  9. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    and then they were 6:cry:

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Thank fahk they have a 2nd gen now because they're absolutely haemorrhaging 1st gen members.- seriously, enough with the graduations.

11. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    When you start with 31 members, it's bound to happen. However, the group will continue

12. Toadell

Toadell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yukirin, Zukki, Oochan
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    As long as MaiQ and Michu stay in the group, all is right in the world.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    When I ordered my copies of the new single from HMV Japan I also ordered a copy of the 2020 STU48 Desk Calendar which is exclusive to that store and my package arrived today. When I opened it I thought that I'd missed Chiho in January but then I realised that the photos and months (which includes members' birthdays) can be flipped over independently of each other so I can choose any member for any month. Maybe I could have my oshimen Marina for this month, or Kokoa in the summer or Hinachan at Christmas. :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Interview with Mizuki Imamura, Yumiko Takino, and Hina Iwata

"With the release of their 4th single the other day and their momentum accelerating, where are they [STU48] going in the future? The other day, we talked to Mizuki Imamura, who took over the role of captain from Nana Okada, Yumiko Takino, who works as a 4 piece continuous center, and Hina Iwata, whose idolism explodes.

──First of all, STU48 will release their 4th single "Reckless Dreams Never Awake" for the first time in about six months! The release is constant.
    Takino: Yes, I am very grateful to be able to release a single again! Last year for the first time at STU48, I released two singles a year, and I was happy that the next single release was decided at the end of last year.

──However, the production schedule was quite tight this time, right?
    Takino: The release announcement was announced at the final tour of the national tour in Fukuoka (December 14, '19), but the MV was shot two days later! The Fukuoka performance was two performances a day, and the next day, there were two performances of “GO! GO! Little SEABIRDS !!” on STU48, and the MV shooting was started immediately afterwards.

── When I heard that the release date of the 4th single was January 29, I was surprised, "Oh, I have less than two months !? Can you really make it on such a schedule?" The day after the announcement, have you already transferred?
    Takino: Yeah. Learn dance in the intermission and check with each other. We worked together to make it.
    Imamura: And this time, it has a different tone from the STU48 songs!

── And on January 11, the first performance of STU48's new performance, "Premonition of our love," celebrated. Former captain Nana Okada produced the set list and produced it, and Okada said, "I think it's a performance with lots of points that both fans and members can tune."
    Takino: Yes, there are many swings that are intertwined among members this time. It is a performance filled with Nana's commitment, including that, so I hope that the fans who watch it will enjoy the feeling of love, and I hope that the members deepen their bonds!

= The set list contains the song “Lovely caution” by LOVE, which surprised me.
    Iwata: Immediately after the show on the first day, "caution late" became a trend on Twitter! The response was so big.
    Takino: Yeah, I received many voices saying, “I want to watch!
    Iwata: When I did this song, I watched and studied MV and live video of Ikolove (= LOVE) many times, and it was really cool! Until then, Ikorab had a pretty cute image, so I thought it was amazing! I learned that it was important to make a big difference between cuteness and coolness.

[much more]

a7c0fabce040e90a41c883fb5ff2a407.jpeg

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/3647

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another interview, this one in MusicVoice, with Nakamura Mai, Oki Yuka, Yano Hanoka, and Imamura Mituski.

"STU48 showed signs of change. The 4th single "Reckless Dreams Never Awake" released on January 31 is an avant-garde number different from the refreshing impression so far. The center is immovable Yumiko Takino. The MV was filmed at Chigahama Beach in Kagawa Prefecture, also known as Japan's Uyuni Salt Lake. Feel the beginning of the new STU48, including the use of group dances by a total of 46 people. This time we interviewed selected members, Mituski Imamura, Mai Nakamura, Yuka Oki and Hanoka Yano.

The interview took place before Imamura assumed the role of new captain. All four have a new adult this year and have reached new milestones as individuals. This is the first interview with the media except for Imamura, which was conducted last time. First, let's step into the personal.

At a joint handshake event with AKB48 held last summer, Nakamura was told by Tomu Muto of AKB48, who had been to a theater performance, to say, "I fell in love with Mai Q."
    Mai Nakamura: "I was very happy. I could talk after that. I'm quite shy and I don't talk to my seniors.

――If you are a group, you may be buried if you do not come out before, but what about that area?
    Mai Nakamura: "It's quite a passive type and I have to fix it. But if I fix it too much, I feel like I'm not myself, so I struggle every day."

――What is your weapon?
    Mai Nakamura: "I don't know ..."

Oki, who likes writing texts, wrote a novel on the theme of "Clover Z Orange Note" in junior high school. The composer, Mr. Tsukida Tadashi, composes the song for "This reckless dream never wakes up".

-Did you like Momokuro's "Orange Note"?
    Yuka Oki: "I like it! I'm with you. The composer! I was really happy because Orange Note was the easiest to write and I wrote a novel.

-So, is this song special for Oki-san?
    Yuka Oki: "Yes! That's right! Tsukida-san is also familiar with making CM songs in Okayama.

Yano was highly evaluated for her singing ability, and at the joint handshake event, Nana Okada and Minoru Kadowaki, both of whom had a reputation for singing, performed the opening act together and sang "Blue Lemon". She has also participated in the main game in "AKB48 Group Singing Power No. 1 Decision Battle".

-Did you like to sing originally?
    Hanoka Yano: "I like it!"

――Why do you want to be a singer before joining?
    Hanoka Yano: "I don't mean that my dream is" singer ", but I like to sing. "

――So you also do your own vocal training (ボイトレ)?
    Hanoka Yano: "Karaoke is a boyfriend! I go to karaoke quite a bit. I like that much!"

[They also talk about shooting the MV and becoming adults.]

p200211-k001-420x280.jpg
    矢野帆夏、今村美月、中村舞、沖侑果

p200211-k002.jpeg

https://www.musicvoice.jp/news/202002110140885/

Page with 14 images:
    https://www.musicvoice.jp/news/202002110140885/4/

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    New mobile game: "STU48 Pull Pull! on stage"
    STU48 x TIAM jointly developped their 1st hyper casual game.

It looks like it is a puzzle game.
    https://www.stu48.com/news/detail/6334
    It is not geoblocked (at least not for me)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    So unless I mistranslated it (which is entirely possible), a few news items:

600x200.jpeg
    Ishida Chiho has gotten her own Hulu show "はたらく石田千穂" [Chiho at Work] (twitter) where she tries out various jobs. Yabushita Fu, Oki Yuka, Nakamura Mai, and Kadowaki Miyuna are also listed as making appearances.
    Here's a shot from (maybe the first?) episode at Mōkotanmen Nakamoto (a super spicy ramen shop): https://twitter.com/hatarakuchiho/status/1237302989259337728
    Fuu tweeted about wanting to try out their conbini ramen, which I think she did on a hilarious Showroom yesterday.

ESt6YgnUMAAqN3x.jpeg ESt6YgmU4AAERo5.jpeg
    Fuu and the STU 2nd gens are getting (recurring?) spots on a radio show, starting April 1st (NHK Hiroshima, ひろしま コイらじ)

• Like Like x 3
  20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90