1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    that would def be helpful to him once its already fixed., its not that easy to post some updated trivia coz its time consuming but i salute you for doing it.:worthy:

2. UkiyaSeed

UkiyaSeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ashley Cloud Garcia
    I have the time, might as well add some trivia on their threads while I am at it. Currently canvassing stuff about the Orion trio...

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "I was wondering, who is in-charge in updating the Stage48 Wiki pages of MNL48 members?"

The answer is no one.

As far as I know, editors are not assigned to groups; they are volunteers who want the wiki to be the best it can be. A wiki editor who has never visited any page concerning MNL48 can make the changes if you are clear in stating what is needed in the wiki thread, which is where suggestions for the wiki should be posted.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/stage48-wiki-organization-discussion.2539/

Putting notes in an individual members thread or here means they won't be exposed to the whole set of editors.

• Like Like x 1
  4. UkiyaSeed

UkiyaSeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ashley Cloud Garcia
    Thanks. Reason why I posted it in individual threads just in case I might forget about it and it is easier for me to track it.

5. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Team Caps

[​IMG]

Throwback Thursday

[​IMG]

6. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Congrats to Sela and Ecka (finally)

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    different topic

Since they do theater show mostly every week, any update on the MNL48 theater? can someone take photos? is there any progress?

8. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

This is the latest as of early last month.. apparently it looks the same as mid last year.

perhaps they are now doing more interior or inside work.

(ctto)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. UkiyaSeed

UkiyaSeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ashley Cloud Garcia
    After many years, I guess MNL48 Team MII has finally found the niche that they will be known for aside from vocals and that most of them know how to play an instrument and that is PowerPoint IG stories.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
  11. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ill be direct, i guess this is 3rd gen debut stage
    I cannot think of anything related to debut aside from 3rd gen so most likely thats what it means,
    on the other side no seitansei schedule or update about HT CD for the upcoming handshake, is there sufficient music cards or are they selling on spot at the venue?

12. UkiyaSeed

UkiyaSeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ashley Cloud Garcia
  13. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Im also looking forward for official sub-units since we only have Gospel Unit so far.

14. UkiyaSeed

UkiyaSeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ashley Cloud Garcia
    Someone was able to leak a clear copy of MNL48's Kokoro na Placard performance from the 1st Gen concert earlier today. It is now set to private. Based on the video quality, it looks like there is a possibility that they might release the first concert DVD any time soon. It doesn't look like it was recorded from a camera phone.

15. Corgi4all

Corgi4all Kenkyuusei

Debut mini live I think they mean a special live for the members turning 18. In the Philippines a “debut” is a comming of age for girls similar to how theirs seijin shiki in Japan for those turning 20 and quincinera for spanish people turning 15.

updated image of event schedules
    https://twitter.com/captainscrew_48/status/1234659313395781640?s=21

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    See, I thought about that possibility, too. But it doesn't really make sense if MNL already has the Seijin Shiki, and there really isn't that many members turning 18 soon, let alone in March. This month it's really just...Klaire, right(?) Also, why March specifically? Why not around the same time as Seijin Shiki?

Nah. Gut reaction tells me it's Gen 3 debut.
    I'm just saying it's surprising they're getting auditions done so quickly. What, four weeks? Less? Unless Gen 2 was like this too, but everyone was just...stressed at the time.

But idk. We'll see haha

17. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Vision 2020 Full Trailer

18. UkiyaSeed

UkiyaSeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ashley Cloud Garcia
    And another MNL48 Presents short film was announced titled "Idol". Based on the description, same mechanics as the first short, 2020 Visions, members who will lead the short will be chosen via Kumu support. I guess we should have a specific article for MNL48 Presents.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    It seems like this is gonna be a monthly thing?

20. UkiyaSeed

UkiyaSeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ashley Cloud Garcia
    Likely. Unless the 3rd General Elections gets moved to May.