TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Nice episode! The 'guys' look cool with their wigs (although I still find Junna's a bit weird)
    Here's my impression on every skit:
    1. Mayu and Shiraishi-senpai. Erotic. Physical intimacy is the highlight, and since the setting is the most 'adult'-like, I think it fits. Shiraishi-senpai is a lady killer there. Sometimes I forget Mayu is at the age of an OL, this skit successfully reminded me. She looks beautiful.
    2. Hayakawa and Matsumura. Kansai-ben! Well, both came from Osaka so it's only natural. Hayakawa is really adorable. To think that Matsumura who is presumed to be able to enter 'better' high school because he's smart but instead choose to be with Hayakawa is kinda sweet. If only the guy made a move first (if we're not counting showing her his school notes as a move lol)
    3. Minamin and Junna. As this is the only skit where the characters are already a couple, we see how they flirt instead of making moves. They fit each other and they think alike. I love how clingy Minami is to her boyfriend, very heartwarming. Not related, but both of them were Sailor Jupiter!
    4. Haruka and Kazu-senpai. Laughter all the way from Kazu-senpai's entrance at the window until the end. Very romantic of him to take the girl he likes to see illumination he set up himself. But as Shitara said, Kazu-senpai is a bit egoistic as he didn't think about his girl's well being at all (dragging her out in the midnight without even letting her change her pajama lol). But since he's said to be popular at school Haruka didn't mind at all lol.
    5. Ayame and Ren-kun. Very innocent. This is definitely a story of first love, so awkward, so pure. Ren-kun has waited for Ayame to read what's written on the bookmark for a while now so he finally made a move. Ayame's way of holding Ren-kun's finger is nice, it shows the inexperienced youth. Fresh, but I think it can be improved in the acting department. Still, the youngest ones won!
    6. Shiori and Yama. This is crazy, Kubochan is truly a masochist to imagine herself getting hurt in her own delusion lol. I am a bit biased here, but I think this story is the most elaborately written. The setting is as if it's the beginning of a bigger story, like a mini series or something. So many questions and directions can be made to continue what's next. What happened to the letter, why Yakubo didn't give it to Shiori? Was Yakubo a male or female student; if he's male maybe he liked Shiori too so he eliminated his competitor, or if she's female she might be crushing on Yama, or she's a close friend of Yodachan and she assisted her. If only Shiori spoke first instead of letting Yama say his, this story could end differently! Since in the last shot we see Yama's pained expression upon Shiori's departure, implying he still likes her. What kind of delusion is this?! P.S. Mizuki looks very handsome here. And both were Sailor Moon!

• Like Like x 8
  2. Jatuh

Jatuh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    i need more kuboshita:omfg:

3. Nogipunch

Nogipunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    I really hope they do a Valentine special this year too. Seriously, my favorite segment of all time. 4th gen confessing their love for their senpai.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I think the last ep was the valentine ep.

5. Nogipunch

Nogipunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Aah I hadn't watch the latest ep. Really wished they continue the tradition since there was valentine confession from 2nd gen to 1st gen, then valentine confession from 3rd gen to 1st/2nd gen.

6. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Very good episode. I was screaming"make a sequel!" in my mind when Shiori's story ended, it was very well written and I can see she really thought of it. Plot wise it was better and deeper than Ayame's (not blaming her cause she's only 16?) but it wasn't really a valentine/love story theme tbh, more like heartbreak. Takayama's hilarity delivers as usual, the randomness of his character is the best. I agree with Shitara, they should make her (the character) appear again lol. Also, congrats to Ayame and Renka, they deserved that win. I didn't expect a proper story to come out of the youngest member of the group. I thought she'd create an unrealistic fantasy just like the others.

But where the hell is Ikuta? I might've missed her but I haven't seen her for weeks now. I'm getting a premonition that she might be the next one to graduate. Busy with her musical career I suppose?

7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Ikuta just doing her early year routine.

8. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    What kind of routine?

9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Stage play. Last year she's also absent from Koujichu about 2 or 3 months on the early of the year. Last year she's absent on the first day of 7th birthday live and iirc this year she will absent too on 1st and 2nd day of 8th birthday live. So this is normal for me that she get so busy on the early of the year.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  10. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Anyone know what episode of nogichuu where bananaman go to 7th birthday live?

11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Try 195-198.

• Like Like x 1
  12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Protect this smile <3

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  13. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Hilarious episode, the tension is so high. First time i see Himura and shitara fail to sync their lines :lol:.

14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

They look so confident about Synchronicity, that was so funny. I actually want them to win this. Glad it will continue next week.

15. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

This week episode was so fun!
    24 hours intro quizzes with Bananaman will be so fun if it can become real.

Himura's begging three other teams, no one cares.
    Shitara has a good watch, people're crazy about it.

16. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Next episode is Gamer battle
    Veteran team vs early 20's group vs teens

17. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    There were so desperate to win. So it was hilarious!
    (late boomers vs millenials vs zoomers. that was quite fun)

also i am surprised how much of Nogi songs that they know despite being official older brothers and all

18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    even without sub, they are so funny and the atmosphere is great too. the only thing i keep thinking is, momoko is so out of place in that group. she looks like she belong with kubo group even though she has mizuki and ume, but both of them seems so matured. even asuka looks suitable in the group. lol another is miona, she seems not comfortable unlike shinuchi.

19. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Great episode this week. I love watching this kind of variety and I like how all of the girls participated. It's quite noticeable but in this week you can tell who actually knows the song from watching this episode if you pay close enough attention. I'm looking forward to next week for more variety hits.

20. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    great ep!

when Shitara said he knows all the songs, I think he really means all the songs! just without the tittle :^^;:

look at everyone face when he guessed correct the a unpopular song, everyone surprised and admired him (especially Minami <3)

I don't think Himura listen much nogi songs and always rely on Shitara :shifty:
    but when he begging 3 groups :worthy:for Shitara to sing a favorite song is just priceless :1st:

• Agree Agree x 1