1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    documentary huh
    I really wanted some news regarding 9th single

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 1
  3. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ Techi's withdrawal is being documented right on this movie...this one could get juicy and interesting.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yep, the time is up for all of us to know what is happening. So many things have been said abt them and lots of ppl have been against them. It has been too much on them, all the blame placed on their shoulders. I bet the girls themselves, plus the stuff really want to let everything out. I am looking forward to these 'Lies & truth'. This will really be interesting!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Like Like x 1
  7. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    This will be one hell of an emotional rollercoaster, such a way to close off Keyaki's 1st chapter. From the trailer, they're going to include Budokkan Kuroi Hitsuji performance? Based on fans' reports after Budokkan, that performance was completely on another level. I also really like the title as well, "Our Lies and Truth", isn't that very Keyaki-like? And Eccentric being used as BGM is so fitted. I hope mmg will make this available for global live viewing (I think the released date is April 3rd).

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 9
  9. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Not exactly very hyped for it, as I think the truly juicy stuffs will continue to be shrouded by management. The opinions and comments from members will be tightly moderated and perhaps also slightly twisted from the full truth. Mostly only the back scenes from typical uncontroversial events will be in shown without restriction.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Holy fuck. That was like the most dramatic, thrilling preview I've seen for an idol group documentary. Seems like we're gonna get a glimpse into Techi's evolution with tidbits from members here and there. I wouldn't expect anything too juicy, but I sure hope it'll shed light on why some of the Keyaki members, past and current (& Techi included), seemed to have become demoralized during their activities.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The director is Takahashi Eiki, who also directed AKB48 The Show Must Go On, No Flower Without Rain and The Time Has Come (probably three most iconic documentaries of AKB and my favorite as well). In short, I have high hopes. The purpose of a documentary is to show the group's hardships and how they overcome it so I'm expecting to cry a lot with the members. And have I mentioned that I love the poster as well? Katamira photos always have high visual values.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I really wished that we could hear from Techi and know her own side of story, but I guess that's impossible.
    Judging from the clips, Neru's graduation will also be mentioned. I never saw that shot with Neru in the sunset. Is that new? I really hope that they will talk about the graduated members too, seeing all the stuff that happened before was...quite a mess too.
    First hinata documentary, now this. I really should be saving my tears.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Prediction: The reason the 9th single didn't get released is because Techi got addicted to Fortnite and wouldn't come out of her room.

• Creative Creative x 2
  14. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Haters are jobless on the jp twitter site and continues to put blame on Hirate. "This is a documentary of Yurina Hirate rather than Keyakizaka".

This is about the group, but what will reveal or not is too early to judge. Keyakizaka as a group has struggled behind the scenes and now they want to tell us why activities started to slow down in 2019 and why Hirate changed after Keyaki Republic 2017 when she was no longer the stage talkative Yamonotesen/Parco Hirate we all know from the start. She couldn't longer perform those songs or Yuuhi 1/3, Noriokureta Bus or Hohoeimi ga kanashii.

At least that's what I want to hear about the truth.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Depending on the content of the docu, Inb4 Twitter war; grads VS management

16. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Or everyone could have sympathy toward every single member (ex- AND current) for once

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Thank you. As for me, I am only hoping the 'once in a while keyaki fans who claim they have the group' s interests at heart' won't start flooding here. :lol:

• Like Like x 2
  18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    afaik the neru clip come from a VTR played in graduation event. i can't remember where i see / read this though, so please take it with a grain of salt

19. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Ah i'm kinda excited for this one! It really feels like they're trying to set in stone the fact that we're in a new chapter of keyaki, so this to me seems to be a showcase of the hardships they faced to get to this point. The director makes me feel this will be a great doc judging by their past work with AKB. While the trailer was quite techi focused I still think they'll show the other girls a lot, this is just a good marketing tactic since techi's withdrawal is still pretty big news.

I hope this leads into the next single/album lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    LMAO

Honestly, at this point I'd take everything I get, TD, Documentary or next single.
    Whatever news, as long as isn't Bunshun, is good news.
    I haven't seen the trailer yet, but I read a lot of people hating mngmnt because some stuff they said to the girls so... GOOD! but also, this shows me how little Keyaki mngmnt cares about their reputation with fans when they can milk Techi until the very end and beyond.
    I'm hoping for a full Keyakizaka documentary with also a glimpse of 2ki and 2nd 2ki, perhaps like a sort of epilogue/new beginning.

I'm ready for the preordering battle lol I would have just chosen another title.... but well, we'll see if it is appropriate or just "fanbaiting"

• Like Like x 1