1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Those who create rumors to harm others live in the hell of hate.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Dumb, boring, and useless.

I don't want to gatekeep but I totally want to gatekeep here: if you go and insult an artist about some unfounded rumors that they're dating your favorite artist, you're not a real fan.

Also people are dumb, aren't they aware of what kind of money Miichan earns as a veteran and an iconic member of AKB, on top of her acting gigs and TV appearances? She doesn't need anyone to pay a macbook for herself 9__9

• Like Like x 3
  3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, the part about of the cost of the MacBook was (baseless) speculation form my part :oops:
    But ... I must add.... I have a hunch it wasn't totally by coincidence she went to the main BIC Camera store (yeah, I know, it's borderline stalking but I used google street view to see which one it was) .... and I kinda doubt that it was a coincidence that One-san was on duty ... product placement is still a thing
    (I have the same feeling about her brief stint on TikTok, I do suspect she was paid to make a few videos on there)
    But maybe I'm just a bit too cynical ... but even if it was a hidden ad ... well, Miichan needs to make money, just like we all do (and it's what YouTubers do, it comes with the territory :D)

(and a MacBook may be expensive, but they are pretty solid and will last her several years, I had mine since 2008 and only replaced it in 2018, so, while people may disagree, I think they are in the end good value for money)

Well, that's exactly what Shiichan said (even though I'm not sure if she was talking about Miichan's situation)

IMHO It doesn't even matter if the rumours are unfounded or not
    (but ... should Miichan end up with Justin Bieber (or the other Justin that shall not be named here)... then I'm going to reconsider my position :D)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
  4. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I disagree with such a union :^O^: Find me in the wedding ceremony protesting against such unholy endeavors :awesome:

The most expensive macbook right now is around 300k yen... It's an expense alright, but I don't think it's anything Miichan couldn't handle. She only took so long to do it because it really is a big expense and a sensible person will think it through before plunging in. But yes, macs are sturdier than they look. My imac only gave up after seven years when the video card gave in, and if it wasn't for that fact I'd still use it (I haven't found the video card lmao)

5. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

This is the message of the troll. :asdfgh:
    [​IMG]
    The message is a gibberish with the translator.
    I think army is too bad
    Minegishi Minami Juan is also equivalent?
    Tete died, BTS died
    army scum
    I saw your tweet
    The worst one is Minegishi Minami, right?
    Minegishi, who appeals to you
    Mini
    It's natural for allies to arrive
    Isn't the world's BTS going out of hand?
    w
    From what I know, from the messages I have read, it is insultingly terrifying.

6. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Poor armies, having to deal with these dumdums. I hope Japanese armies can control their pets somehow.

7. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    These freakshows need to get a life

8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well ... the hoax is about Kim Tae Hyun a.k.a V, the vocalist of BTS ..... because that's a logical pairing ... just pick one of the most successful Korean artists (to be clear ... this was sarcasm) :D

but ... yeah, I can understand what an avalanche of hate this might unleash on Miichan :(

btw
    I don't think you're right ... it's so vague it could even be someone defending Miichan
    ”The worst one is Minegishi Minami, right" might just as well mean that the author thinks the idea of Miichan being bad is ridiculous ...
    anyway ... a lot of BTS fans seem to have their panties in a twist, but I've also seen a lot of BTS fans saying they are disgusted by their own fandom ...
    for sure 2ch is stoking up the embers ... let go, let go

Miion's twitter:
    https://twitter.com/mionnn_48/status/1235060678408327169
    ================================
    朝からこの姿勢で話しかけてくるみぃちゃんなに?天使?
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Miichan who talks with this attitude from the morning? angel?
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

^ on those pics she looks like a cat (or small dog) that wakes you up so you give them food. :D
    (But cute, unlike our cat that literally drops the remote on my dad's face to say "food time, human")

10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    no, no, no..... that's cute as well .... I personally like cats bossing around people ... cats have attitude :)

11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I've actually found the exchange of that tweet and would like to add context

ARMY 1
    1.jpg
    テテと峯岸みなみ?
    V and Minegishi Minami?*
    え?
    Eh?
    有り得ねぇし 何本気にしてんのㅋㅋ
    I don't think that's possible keke
    テテにそんな時間ねぇからな
    V doesn't have time for this stuff
    army馬鹿じゃね?
    Are army idiots?
    本気にしてる峯岸みなみファンも馬鹿だわ
    Minegishi Minami fans who are serious about this are also idiots

*Tete is V's Japanese nickname, as his real name is Taehyung or Tae for short. V is his stage name.

ARMY 2
    2.jpg
    FF外から失礼します
    Non followers are being rude
    峯岸さんご本人がそんな訳ない案件だと否定されてますよ。
    Minegishi Minami herself has denied that this is the case.
    一部からの酷い暴言に傷付いたみたいなツイートもされてます。
    It seems like you [she? he? the army themselves?] have been hurt by some terrible rants made in tweets.
    てか、普通にないって分かる様な話なのにただの文字だけのガセ話で叩いたり暴言吐いてる人いてビックリですよね…
    I understand that this happens all the time, but at the end of the day it's still just a story and I'm surprised people are going on rants...
    峯岸さん気の毒です…
    I'm sorry for Minegishi-san...

ARMY 1 (the tweet you posted as well)
    3.jpg
    armyも酷いと思いますが
    I think army is bad too

峯岸みなみファンも相当ですよ?
    Aren't Minegishi Minami fans also being considerable?
    テテ死ねやら BTS死ねやら
    V dies, BTS dies
    armyクズやら言いまくりですよ?
    are army expressing their scummy side too much?

あなたのツイート見ましたが
    I saw your tweets but
    最低なのは 峯岸みなみの方もですよね?
    The worst one is about Minegishi Minami, isn't it?
    困ってますアピールしてる峯岸みなみに
    Minegishi Minami becomes more appealing when she's in trouble
    味方が着くのは当たり前でしょ
    So it's natural for (fans) to arrive on her defence

世界のBTSが手を出す訳ないんだからw
    All the world is trying to poke their noses into BTS('s business) haha

From how I understand it, the tweet you posted was actually in her defence. The exchange between them continues with ARMY 2 saying the issue is that BTS has so many fans and there's gonna be problematic people in that mass no matter what. Even before the tour, there were armies that were uneasy and thought V might be dating someone, even though there were no indicators, and there are too many people worrying about useless things. ARMY 1 saying it's not a surprise with how talented they are (that they have so many fans). It ends with ARMY 2 saying there are many aggressive fans as well and that they miss the peaceful era when everything was quieter.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I could only pick one option so went with 'agree' ... but you should get an 'informative' as well :)
    Well, I guess fandoms are all alike in that respect ... let's face it ... some AKB48 fans even do this internally between members :/
    I've never really understood that mentality, I used to be a U2 fan (from before 'live aid') ... but I never thought Bono was god .. (frankly nowadays I rather think he's a hyptocritical *sshole :D )
    And yeah, Miichan is my oshimen, but that doesn't mean she's flawless .... she's not a god ... she's an (fallen) angel :)
    てん。。てん。。てん。。てん。。天使 です!! 
    [​IMG]

Miichan's graduation single will be aired for the first time, and not by coincidence in Takamina's Tokyo FM radio show :)
    (don't ask me when though :/ official release is 18/3)
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1235213793036136448
    http://radiko.jp/share/?sid=FMT&t=20200305130000&noreload=1

And she went to dinner with YuuNa, Naachan's dad invited her
    ==================================
    今宵はなんと、なぁちゃのお父様に食事に招待していただきました。優しくてダンディなかっこいいパパで、温かく楽しい時間でした。素晴らしいお料理にお酒も合わせたいところでしたが... 今日もお酒を飲みませんでした(87日目) なぁちゃんパパ、ごちそうさまでした!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Tonight, Naachan's father invited me to a meal. It was a nice and gentle daddy and it was a warm and fun time. I wanted to match great food with sake ... I did not drink alcohol today (day 87) Naa-chan dad, it was a feast!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Google translate say "my father invited me", but that's obviously wrong as we all know what Miichan's mom and dad look like, so there is no need to hide his face
    (ok, I can read enough Hiragana to see it from the text as well by now ;)
    なぁちゃのお父様 - naachan no otosan
    )

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

b
    tw, same dress as above, but without the tights she thought were 'weird' :)

I always forget to check instagram .... it seems the whole BTS kerfuffle started there ...
    but ... Miichan posted this
    [​IMG]
    "Today I shot some of my favorite AKB outfits!
    Yuya-kun, photographer, told me, "The quality of AKB's costumes is amazing ..." I'm looking forward to the finish."

well, this seems to be the pic that triggered it all, because ... wait for it

she used purple for her nails and she posted it on テテ’s birthday ....... :/
    [​IMG]
    To be honest ... I'm almost hoping that after her graduation she'll come out, confirm all those rumours ... and tell the world they got secretly married .... just to piss those fans off :D

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, Miichan's graduation song was aired and WMinami was reunited :)
    [​IMG]

and someone uploaded a drawing of Miichan
    [​IMG]
    source: https://twitter.com/izumiumemoto/status/1235175586659614722
    Miichan thought it was cute

aaaaannnnndddddd stop the presses!!!
    They did the best thing ever .... first one and a half minute is Miichan solo, and the song is just right for her voice as well :D 嬉!!!!!

and it has a bit of nostalgic vibe ... but not overly sad ....
    I like it, I was a bit disappointed she didn't want a solo single ... but they managed to get us the best of both worlds, this is a solo+ single :) .... or even solo++ :D .... I'm only waiting for the MV now :)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  14. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    TTwTT it was so good... so sweet and melancholic, but hopeful, too. They did her right in the grad song no doubt.

Oh, I can hear the sound of hundreds or hemorrhoids popping already... It would be so good lmao

• Like Like x 2
  15. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

The girls get the best graduation songs, don't they? The only problem is that once the member has had her final concert, you can go forever without seeing that song performed again. Seems like such a waste of really really great music. Just saying.

16. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

No, they reuse it, the graduation song is not lost.

For example: Yume no Kawa by 9th Generation

if the video does not show watch the video here

or Yume no Kawa by JKT48

17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    This brought back memories I thought I'd buried deep in the back of my mind [hehe]

Anyway, I just listened to Miichan's grad song and maybe it's because she was my original oshimen and is the only one that's stayed in my top list since the very first day I've become a fan, but this is my new favourite grad song. I used to be torn between Sakura no Hanabiratachi solo ver. (Acchan), Sayonara de Owaru Wake Janai (Mayuyu) and Watashi Datte Idol (Sasshi), but this is a clear winner now. Maybe I am biased...

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Even if the song can be reused, Miichan's song felt kinda personal XD I feel like even if it's brought back, the girl who sings it won't give as good a vibe.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Maybe that's just your bias for your oshimen speaking ;)
    anyway, these are the lyrics (Yeh Furby posted them on Facebook):
    (disclosure: I pulled it through Google translate (and changed some of that), so the translation is probably highly unreliable)

最後くらいはちゃんとしなくちゃ
    Saigo kurai wa chanto shinakucha - I have to do it properly at the end

鏡の前で微笑んでみた
    Kagami no mae de hohoende mita - I smiled in front of the mirror
    旅立つ私見送る人に
    Tabidatsu watashi miokuru hito ni - For those who leave me (or maybe 'for those that I leave')
    涙みせたら心配でしょう
    Namida misetara shinpaideshou - I'm worried if I make you cry (I'm worried I will make you cry)

(I'm going with 'In front of the mirror I smiled, worried I will make those/you that I leave behind cry')

さよならと言えば別れになる
    Sayonara to ieba wakare ni naru - Say goodbye, goodbye
    またねって言えばいつか会える
    Matanette ieba itsuka aeru - I'll meet again someday

年上なのに頼りにならず
    Toshiuenanoni tayori ni narazu - I can't count on being older
    迷惑ばかりかけてごめんね
    Meiwaku bakari kakete gomen ne - Sorry for the inconvenience
    それでもずっと私なりには
    Sore demo zutto watashi nari ni wa - Still for myself
    みんなの事をおもっていたの
    Min'na no koto o omotte ita no
    思い出はいつも優しすぎて - ->
    omoide wa itsumo yasashi sugite
    未来っていつもひとりぼっち - The memories of thinking of everyone are always too kind

誰も皆この場所に
    Dare mo mina kono basho ni - Everyone here (is in this place)
    立ち止まっていられない
    Tachi tome ma tte i rarenai - I can't stay (stop)
    遠くに行っても
    Tōku ni itte mo - Even if you go far
    見守っているから
    mima motte iru kara - I'll be watching (over) you

さよならと言えば別れになる
    Sayonara to ieba wakare ni naru
    またねって言えばいつか会える
    Matane tte ieba itsuka aeru
    今日の日をずっと忘れないわ
    Kyō no hi o zuttowasurenai wa - I'll never forget today
    いつの日かきっと語りましょう
    Itsunohika kitto katarimashou - Let's talk someday
    -----------------------------------
    I must stress that the translation is highly unreliable, but I added it because I think you can get the general idea
    and yes, it really seems to have been written with Miichan in mind, almost her addressing more her みねチル than the fans, so a real personal song, just like 私は私 was, hearing someone else sing it in the future will feel weird for me.
    the only time I heard someone else sing 私は私 was Miki-chan's graduation, and that was together with Miichan.

same with ノースリーブス songs, I've heard one of those performed by a foreign sub-group ... that's so strange imho (and almost feels inappropriate).

but I'm sure people had the same feeling with 位 思い出のほとんど - omoide no hotondo
    I'm convinced that for a lot of people that was *the* iconic Atsumina song
    But then there's the Request Hourt WMinami version .... and later a Miichan with Nyan-nyan version
    (but the difference was that this was a sort of logical procession, passing the baton)

And yeah, having Nyan-nyan sing it with Mayuyu while Takamina was there might have been funny to some, but personally I thought that was stupid and borderline insulting, snubbing Takamina and missing the point of the all the previous pairings, namely two members who had always been really close
    so Aachan - Takamina, fine, Takamina - Miichan, fine, Miichan - Nyan-nyan fine .... Nyan-nyan - mayuyu - euh ... mkay, never got the idea those two were really close, but I may be wrong :/

sorry for the wall of text

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Kojiharu, Mayuyu and in the background Takamina who didn't know what to do it was a delirious scene :^^;:

and when no3b sang Green Flash.

I would not be surprised that Takamina performed a revenge in her fake graduation announcement because of the joking.

When I saw Miichan's face:cry2: she froze, seeing Takamina's shaved head.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020