1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    This group is ridiculous. I don't understand what's going on anymore.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    they got nothing going on for a while & the situation isnt looking good either. Cant blame some of them for losing interest

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    it's so sudden.
    announcement just 2 days before the graduation?
    well, i can only say that there's something wrong with keyaki.

4. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I had my suspicions when the photo of them meeting the new 2ki did not had Naako. But yet its so sudden to se her graduate in 2 days.
    I imagine she might want to pursue a career as a manga ka or something like that, hopefully.
    This also made me thought that Pe chan has lost two of her close friends, Neru and Naako.
    This also shows that there IS something wrong in Keyaki. I won't make any assumptions, but after all these reccent graduations, this group is suffering a lot.
    Thank you, Naako sensei.

• Like Like x 6
  5. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

Whoahh

Any news about keyaki since last year always shocking me to the bone!!
    :(

Will miss naako so much,

is that all, the end of nanachanzu?
    Yone -> oda -> naako :(

6. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

I mean, it came out of nowhere but Naako’s grad news is not that surprising to me.

She was one of the members who wasn’t picked for the 9th-single-gone-nowhere senbatsu. Now that a ton of new members have joined, she probably felt her opportunities in Keyaki will be even more limited. Recently, she’s been getting even less exposure than usual compared to some of the other 1st gen. I think her blog made it obvious that she wants to pursue other things (like manga artist, which is one of her earliest dreams) rather than continue the idol route.

Still doesn’t make it any less sad, I guess. She was such an uplifting presence, brough tons of laughter in Keyakake, a great senpai to 2ki, really unique character. With COVID-19, I guess she can’t really have a proper grad event with fans but I hope she quickly moves onward to greater and better things, and that this won’t be the last time we see her in the news.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rev4

Rev4 Member

1ki of Keyaki is one special group I have seen in the idol scene. It's like they get tired once more members join the group. Not saying that is the case, but it's the impression I got after her absence of meeting new 2ki members. She is also graduating on March 31 so this announcement is coming too late.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Naako was one of the friendliest member of 1ki. She got close to 2ki really fast esp Matsudaira. She was also one of the nicest toward hiragana & is pretty close to Katoshi. She just found other interest which are more important to her than continue her idol career & she made it pretty clear in her blog message.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    An another graduation from Keyakizaka. This doesn't look good for the group but I wish Nagasawa Nanako success with the goals and dreams she wants to achieve. Aside from that, Keyakizaka just focus on improving. Improve in any positive aspects is all I want now. Just improve.

• Like Like x 2
  10. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I've been absent for several days and when I decide to comeback this news come out. Somebody mentioned that it's unsurprising that Naako is graduating becuase she's one of those who weren't picked for the 9th single senbatsu. But something that nobody have noticed is that except for Techi all the graduations come from members who were left out of senbatsu. I wonder if the relation between being out of senbatsu and graduating means that:
    1. Non-senbatsu members are feeling discouraged so they decide to graduate, or....
    2. They already expressed their thoughts about graduating so management decided to not included in senbatsu.

I always thought it was suspicious that the number of the 9th single senbatsu was exactly the same number of 1ki members at that time. So for that reason I think ishe #2. But only time will tell the truth.

I wish the best for Naako, and her future.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Good news. New 2ki will be introduced on keyakake next week :banana:

• Like Like x 6
  12. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I was hoping to spend a nice Sunday at home (virus and all considered), just to find out the news about Nagasawa-kun announcing graduation. Nothing last forever, but it kinda hurts. Such a unique personality. I wish her the best in her next endeavors. I hope Pe-chan is OK (I got the feeling she must have know beforehand).

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Aeon Card x Keyakizaka46

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 4
  16. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
  17. ARsiri

ARsiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Why there is no news about the documentary

18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I think it's because Mngmnt is still waiting to see what Tokyo gov would do about COVID19. Making people go to theaters would not be a great choice right now... but I fear Keyaki mngmnt still think to monetize the documentary like that instead of selling it in dvd first, which would be the best and safest decision in my opinion.
    We can only wait and hope someone wake up and push Keyaki like we are used to (Safety for the girls first tho!)

Meanwhile is up a 4th anniversary site I haven't watched yet.... here the link

https://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/page/4th_anniversary?ima=0000

Edit: Someone on twitter noticed the colors in the site logo are from the singles, from 1st to 8th... nice catch and nice idea too. Listen to the radio, it's super cute!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Piano version of "Who rings the bell?"
    https://twitter.com/P523516247/status/1244959044206358528?s=19

Even if you add new generations Keyaki's trademark sound will never change. Doesn't matter if you add 3ki next year this sound will never go away as long Sony does their job to pick right members who suits the sound and the atmosphere of the group.

I think that is one of Sakamichi groups' strengths.

However, the loss of 1ki members is painful right now for many fans but you will eventually get over it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nen, Fuu-chan, Oze, Suzu, Mei
    So does the posting of the video by the new members at 9:46 have meaning?? Or am I getting my hopes up??