1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I don't mind that the videos are produced with help from staff, probably she has the backing of her agency for this sort of stuff.
    I also have a suspicion that the translations might be staff made seeing that within less then 23 hours there are subtitles available in 7 languages!!!

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    In today's video, Paruru places a food delivery order with Uber Eats:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  3. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    It’s the same, she just did her soft “actress” voice (4 years before ASMR was a thing) for a good bit around her graduation.

4. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I have to confess that Paruru was never one of my favorites when she was in the group, even though I really enjoyed the dating show she co-hosted years ago. But her Youtube Channel has made me an enormous fan after just a few videos. The English subtitles are a huge plus and now that I can understand what she's saying, I find I like her so much more. And the production values on her videos, which she had a part in designing, are really excellent. Me----suddenly a big fan of Paruru after all these years. Go figure.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The party is no more.

"Thank you for always supporting Haruka Shimazaki and Mariya Nagao.

April 29, 2020 (Wednesday / Holiday) “Haruka Shimazaki & Mariya Nagao Joint Birthday Festival 2020” scheduled to be held at Asakusabashi Hulic Hall has no prospects for the spread of new coronavirus infection to converge Due to the situation and policies of the government and related organizations, the event will be closed.

Above all, we made this decision because it was difficult to conduct an event that would be enjoyed by all visitors.
    We apologize for the time it took to make the decision, which caused anxiety and inconvenience to everyone.

Tickets purchased will be refunded.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience to the fans who have been looking forward to the performance.
    We look forward to your understanding."

https://shimazakiharuka.com/contents/310400

However:
    "The event has been canceled, but we decided to launch an electronic ticket production on the same day to celebrate Shimazaki and Nagao's birthday with you.

Haruka Shimazaki & Mariya Nagao Birthday 2020 <Live delivery>
    Schedule: April 29, 2020 (Wednesday / holiday) 15: 00- (planned)
    Delivery ticket: 1,000 yen (excluding tax)
    Delivery ticket with goods: 1,500 yen (excluding tax) ) + Postage 350 yen"

original goods:
    content_fusen.jpg

https://shimazakiharuka.com/contents/310390

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    English-language application form for international fans for the live event with Mariyagi:

https://paruru.zaiko.io/_item/325500

Today's video has just dropped, she's in her pajamas again, this time relaxing on the sofa:

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I don't fully understand the business model. Product placement?

8. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Whats hard to understand? Get views, subscribers, comments and likes = make money.

9. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    No real money.

10. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

You still don't know how Youtube works?

subscriptions + visits = money.

And here comes the problem with copyright who upload videos without profit. :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many pajamas does Paruru have? :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    If she increases her popularity, she will get more paid endorsement deals, more acting jobs, etc. The gain may be indirect, but the money will come.

How much do you think Nissin paid her for having three of their Cup Noodles in her video?

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  12. richard durbano

Yoshida Akari has had her channel for quite a while and has almost 800,000 subscribers and she is trying out all different brands of cosmetics every video. So, if the logic is correct, that girl is making an absolute killing on her channel. Can anyone hazard a guess about how much a very very successful channel like that is making her yearly?

13. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I counted the views for her latest videos untill the first "one month ago" video
    Then divided by 1000 as, according to a quick google search, the average payout per 1000 views is $1,-
    I came up with $2739,-
    then x 12 = $32.868 per year before tax deduction and production costs.

So in terms of money earned by views it isn't enough to live off. I agree that probably the most money is earned by product placement/endorsement and the extra personal exposure

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Keep in mind that they are estimates, because apart from the videos are the sponsors of the cosmetic products.

Information from socialblade.com
    https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCNIwy_Q7EjUxLlsewfuhjgg
    [​IMG]

And Paruru.
    https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCaW_iei_YZRuUogGFOXofMw
    [​IMG]
    On this website you can also get information from other channels.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    So the answer is product placement and hidden advertising? :D Ok, I see.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    • Like Like x 1
  17. richard durbano

You guys are really good at this stuff. Thank you.

Mod note: You have been around long enough to know not to double post. :)

I know this is Paruru's thread but is there any way you give me a quick short informal translation of what those two people were saying that led to Akarin's blushing reaction? I mean 5 million yen is $45,000 A MONTH!!!! And she doesn't seem to be denying anything that's being said.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2020
  18. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    the girl and the guy are big youtubers with 2 million subs and they said their monthly income allows them to buy 2-3 luxury cars every month. Then Akarin's segment follows and the hosts jokingly ask her how many cars she can afford. She says not even one, but that her income is certainly higher than just doing an idol... now two main points to keep in mind - first, as an idol she will be always very ambiguous her income and second, she is signed to Yoshimoto/Showtitle which takes a cut from her income. Anyway she then says that thanks to YT she could set up her own cosmetics brand and she has already sold 1 million lipsticks. So the hosts ask the guy to estimate Akarin's monthly income - if Akarin did everything on her own (without the agency). He says at least 5 million yen per month. The girl explains that beauty and cosmetics people receive most offers etc so she definitely earns a lot.

btw later there were news where some guy doing YT and signed to Yoshimoto said he receives 80 % (and agency 20 %) of the income since he does all editing etc on his own, and that people who do not do editing etc receive 60 %. Akarin does everything on her own so she could be receiving 80 %, but it's not clear if it's the same for idols.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. richard durbano

1. @nvmea, Wow, thanks so much for that translation. That was very very nice of you to take the time. Very much appreciated. When all those big numbers were being thrown around, Akarin looked very embarrassed but didn't seem to deny anything that was being said about her. Wow.

20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane