1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

HK3 returns! Kuromi Haruka looks like Sakurai Reika imo. New 4th Gen members handled themselves well despite Bananaman’s teasing.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    First impressions on the new 4th Gens? I'm still sticking with Kuromi-chan.

That's what a year of practicing gets you!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Kuromi Haruka (nickname: HongKong girl)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Class: Kung-fu fighter
    Party role: Damage dealer
    Skill: Xiaolongbao combo
    First she attacks with 9 thrust attacks, then 6 slash attacks, ending with 3 spin attacks.

Satou Rika (nickname: Science girl)
    [​IMG]
    Class: Alchemist
    Party role: Supporter
    Skill: Buff words
    Use praise, complimented words to make her team members become stronger because she knew every good point of her teammates.

Hayashi Runa (nickname: Monotone girl)
    [​IMG]
    Class: Rebellious bandit
    Party role: The tank, crowd control
    Skill: Rice, come here!!!
    Make a big noise to focus the enemy's attacks on her. Give her teammates the free time to take actions.

Matsuo Miyu (nickname: Cheerleader girl, meoW girl)
    [​IMG]
    Class: Ninja
    Party role: Stealth
    Skill: Two times back-flip
    One round-off jump and two back-flips make her move so fast. She can use this to attack or escape depend on the situation.

Yumiki Nao (nickname: Household girl)
    [​IMG]
    Class: Miko girl
    Party role: Healer
    Skill: Big family's cooking
    Her prepared food will heal the whole party's HP, the max size of the party is 10 members.

• Creative Creative x 9
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    If I squint, Kuromi Haruka looks like Goto Rara. I'm looking forward to seeing these girls more on the show.

• Like Like x 1
  5. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Very promising members! ^^

Hayashi Runa piques my curiosity the most however. I think she has more to unleash [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    I like the impression of all the new Nogizaka 4th gen girls. They are all very unique and they have a lot of charm. Ito Riria has a partner in crime now! Both Kuromi and Riria can star in action sequences now. I can't wait for it to happen. It will be very nice to see it in action. Satou Rika for new recruit with the senior 1st gen members please. The word sense battle with Himura taking compliments is always a good time. Hayashi Runa is very interesting. Her tone of speech is very flat but I feel she has a large ability to improve herself. Her speaking style reminds me a bit of Den chan with her robot talk but I feel she will improve if she keeps practicing and learning. Matsuo Miyu's double back flip was amazing. She is a very talented girl with a lot of athletic skill and ability. Yumiki Nao has a very large family. She leaves me an impression of being reliable and careful. All in all the Nogizaka girls are a fine addition to the Nogizaka family. Next week is the long awaited Bananaman invasion again. Let's have a good time and keep up your spirits.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The new Nogi members were the only ones in the boring kenshusei uniforms. I wonder if they'll get ones that will separate them from the others like how the original 4th Gen's were khaki versus the member's purple. Personally, I think they should just get this same uniform.

8. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    ^ the uniform bit was interesting. As the new gens on HinaAi came in the same uniform
    and I heard K46 was the same on KeyaKake (didn't watch..as always)

9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    they introduced Kuromi to be able to do a bit of Cantonese. but her self introduction was actually in Mandarin/Putonghua.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Hoshino Minami's shouting was so cute <3. I want to bring sweet rice to her!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    My impression of the new girls are great. Surprisingly, they're very good at speaking. The can handle very well Bananaman's jokes.

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Is there any major different between these 2? I always thought they talk the same language lol

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Same characters, for the most part (a few have different meanings), but different pronunciations.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Definitely big difference in terms of spoken language. Mandarin speaker and Cantonese speaker won't be able to understand each other.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

After watch it with subs, i like Hayashi Runa the most. I'm looking forward to see how her flat-speaking meet a low-voice KitaYuri :^O^:
    I hope the new girls will be featured on 4th gen new show since the start.

16. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

You can more or less communicate using the same written Chinese for Mandarin/Cantonese. I think Mandarin grammar is looser, and there are some significant differences in vocabulary (apparently ~30%, including even some basic words). But you can generally get by, esp. with more formal language like reading the newspaper, whereas there’s more divergence in casual language.

The main difference is that spoken Cantonese and Mandarin are mutually unintelligible. Like, speakers of certain Romance or Scandinavian languages can sort of understand each other. But a Mandarin and a Cantonese speaker won’t understand each other at all. Mandarin uses 4 tones vs Cantonese using 6 tones (or 9 more traditionally).

That means Kuromi must've also (or only??) learned Mandarin. It's impossible to know the pronunciation of one just by learning the other.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I doubt Kuromi is proficient in either Cantonese or Mandarin. In her earlier showroom, she said she doesn't really speak Chinese but she's learning, something along that line. And at the same time she said she was confident about her english. And to be honest, I don't even think her english is that good from the short english intro in her showroom. I hardly catch what she was saying, and she still made a common japanese mistakes of mixing up 'r' and 'l' sound.
    I guess after she knew there are 2 4th gens member who speak english almost like a native, she backs down on english, and decided to show off chinese instead.

18. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    That would make her a candidate for NogiEigo (and Nick-kun) then :twisted:

19. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Mixing L and R isn’t something I’d really use to judge whether a Japanese learner is good at English. Even Japanese people who are otherwise fluent and lived for years in an English environment sometimes mush them together.
    That being said, if you think her English wasn’t good, chances are it really wasn’t good. :^O^:

Yeah, she butchered a few common words (習 xi, 喜歡 xihuan, 包 bao), which means she’s either very beginner level or she choked under pressure. But I know some Mandarin and I could at least understand most of what she was saying, and she knew how to use tones even if she missed a few. I guess that’s a pretty low bar… But I can’t understand what some of the members say in Chinese even when there’s subtitles.

20. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    The difference is so huge that they are almost entirely two separate languages. Only a few words sound remotely similar. Yet, there are also a few Japanese words that sound like Chinese too.