1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

2019 Member Ranking Result Reveal (All ranks revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by kanjo, Mar 30, 2020.

1. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    That’s true for me. I only got into the sakamichi groups as much as I did because I genuinely feel icky spending money on 48G stuff and listening to their music regularly. I have literally no interest in supporting any 48G members after the Maho thing.

It also helps that sakamichi makes way better music.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    So we have TOP10 and I've voted for 5 people here IN PLUS and 1 IN MINUS.

04. Nishino Nanase (+8)
    She was my first choice as Nogi-oshi thanks to drama where she has played some rich girl who has even complained about fanservice in AKB48 in some dialogue... And later we've recieved her photobooks :^O^:

But in other words. I really liked her vibes, beauty and cuteness. Here we go. It was the last chance to give to her my votes.

*drumroll*
    01. Oguri Yui (+15)
    Probably everyone who has checked my profile photo and Oshimen field in profile knew that I will give my first place to Yuiyuias I gave to her my heart and soul before :inlove: When I've started to be AKB fan I looked for some idol who will be real "girl next door", what is main idea of AKB... Acchan has already graduated, Yukirin and Sayanee had too big fanbase already and also were quite too old for this image. And then I found her, a little Toyota Princess from Tokyo who has took possesion over my heart and is undoubtly impossible to remove from my 1st place.
    Anyway. I'm so happy, that she has jumped into TOP10 in comparision to 21st place last year! :blush:

20. Murayama Yuiri (+1)
    I really appreciate how Yuiri has developed in last year. I didn't know her very well before 2019, but she has escaped from shadow (in my opinion) and now she's one of top members in AKB.

But why has she took from Yuiyui position 2-3 in last single :asdfgh: <== If someone can't read irony, then it's a joke.

18. Kashiwagi Yuki (+1)
    Yukirin. One of my first choices as member to follow in AKB, when I've started to follow this group. I wanted to give her that 1 point in name of old affection.

*drumroll*
    03. Ikuta Erika (+9)
    Erika, my dearest Erika. Since Nanase has graduated I've just her as my first choice in Nogizaka. I'm so happy that she has won this ranking. Her charmness is awesome and I can watch some of her funny shots from Nogi programs on YouTube constantly. Just no words... Perfect girl.
    BTW: She has gained same amount of points as Asuka with one voice less, so she is the real winner :awesome:

01. Oguri Yui (+15)
    02. Komiyama Haruka (+10)
    03. Ikuta Erika (+9)
    04. Nishino Nanase (+8)

05. Muto Tomu (+7)
    06. Yoda Yuki (+6)
    07. Muto Orin (+5)
    08. Okabe Rin (+5)
    09. Nishikawa Rei (+4)
    10. Fukuoka Seina (+4)
    11. Chiba Erii (+4)
    12. Yabuki Nako (+3)
    13. Tanaka Miku (+3)
    14. Sashihara Rino (+3)
    15. Fujizono Rei (+2)
    16. Onishi Momoka (+2)
    17. Yoshikawa Nanase (+2)
    18. Kashiwagi Yuki (+1)
    19. Kojima Mako (+1)
    20. Murayama Yuiri (+1)

MY NEGATIVES ARE SECRET, but not Okada Nana here ^^

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    My full list:
    01. Onishi Momoka (+15)
    02. Ota Yuuri (+10)
    03. Yamamoto Ayaka (+9)
    04. Yamada Noe (+8)
    05. Yabushita Fu (+7)
    06. Hongo Yuzuha (+6)
    07. Yamashita Emiri (+5)
    08. Takino Yumiko (+5)
    09. Takayanagi Akane (+4)
    10. Hidaka Yuzuki (+4)
    11. Hama Sayuna (+4)
    12. Asai Yuka (+3)
    13. Cho Kurena (+3)
    14. Nakanishi Chiyori (+3)
    15. Kashiwagi Yuki (+2)
    16. Shibuya Nagisa (+2)
    17. Kumazaki Haruka (+2)
    18. Sato Kaho (+1)
    19. Ota Nao (+1)
    20. Kawamata Yuuna (+1)

01. Yamaguchi Maho (-5)
    02. Umeyama Cocona (-4)
    03. Sato Anju (-3)
    04. Suzuki Kurumi (-2)

I'm glad having participated this year.
    And guys: opinions are different and individual.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Do you mean "would have won"?
    In the 2015 Ranking, Paruru pulled off a double win, even though she finished fifth.

5. (1) [79|25] Shimazaki Haruka{+578,-111}, 467

Her 578 positive points were more than anyone's, topping the actual winner Mayuyu by 23 points, and her 111 negatives were off the chart (to be topped last year by Tano Ayaka's 125).

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Oh, I forget to write in my result reveal... Thank You kanjo for this event and Your hard work! :worthy:

But for future...

I definitely agree that it's good to remove negative votes from next year. It's better to just vote for girls who we like.

As some payback maybe it's good to increase number of girls for who we can vote? We can use point system like this one from Biathlon World Cup(or another winter sports, because they had historically nice TOP25 and TOP30 point systems). Please remember that number of girls in all groups has increased dramatically since this voting system has been created.

Some examples of two TOP25 point systems and one example of one TOP30:
    TOP25_v1.jpg
    TOP25_v2.jpg
    TOP30.jpg

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

The Rest of my votes

01. Miyawaki Sakura (+15)
    02. Matsui Jurina (+10)
    03. Homma Hinata (+9)
    04. Okada Nana (+8)
    05. Cherprang Areekul (+7)
    06. Saito Asuka (+6)
    07. Sashihara Rino (+5)
    08. Kashiwagi Yuki (+5)

09. Takakura Moeka (+4)
    10. Suda Akari (+4)
    11. Shiroma Miru (+4)
    12. Oguri Yui (+3)
    13. Minegishi Minami (+3)
    14. Yokoyama Yui (+3)
    15. Mukaichi Mion (+2)
    16. Nishino Nanase (+2)
    17. Ikuta Erika (+2)
    18. Akimoto Manatsu (+1)
    19. Yahagi Moeka (+1)

20. Khushi Dua (+1)

01. Tano Ayaka (-5)
    02. Nishigata Marina (-4)
    03. Ogino Yuka (-3)
    04. Kato Minami (-2)
    05. Takahashi Juri (-1)

So the 2nd time in the 13 years that these rankings that have been done, we have a tie. Well I was already thinking we'd be making history with this edition (and we did with our first Nogi winners). :fp: smh at the 5 people who gave Okada Nana negative votes.

Congrats to Ikuta and Asuka on winning (If going by the last time we had a tie, one of those two is winning next year).

• Like Like x 1
  7. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    I agree we need more spots to vote.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    How about this: you can give negative votes, but you have to do it publicly and justify them, otherwise they won't count.

I had another suggestion, that for every negative vote you give you lose one of your 95 positive votes at your choice from your top-5. But that would be a pain in the ass for @kanjo.

• Like Like x 1
  9. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    01. Okada Nana (+15)
    02. Murayama Yuiri (+10)

03. Minegishi Minami (+9)
    04. Kashiwagi Yuki (+8)
    05. Furuhata Nao (+7)
    06. Jonishi Rei (+6)
    07. Shiroma Miru (+5)
    08. Mogi Shinobu (+5)
    09. Sashihara Rino (+4)
    10. Takayama Kazumi (+4)
    11. Iwatate Saho (+4)
    12. Shinozaki Ayana (+3)
    13. Matsui Jurina (+3)
    14. Ikuta Erika (+3)
    15. Mukaichi Mion(+2)
    16. Yokono Sumire (+2)
    17. Tanaka Natsumi (+2)
    18. Uchiyama Mikoto (+1)
    19. Moriya Akane (+1)
    20. Saito Makiko (+1)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The best way to deal with the negative votes is to make all ballots public after the all rankings have been revealed.

No secrets. You'll be on the hook for your votes -- good or bad. It's the bed you made.

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Who here isn't revealing negative votes? I see plenty of posts with negatives. If you don't see the negatives, then you aren't seeing the positives either.

I don't see any problem with negative votes, nor with positive votes. Lots of people vote for members I wouldn't vote for (e.g., I have never voted for a member of Iz*One, ever), but you choose who you want to vote for.

This is just supposed to be fun, and if 25 people gave negative votes to Paruru in 2015, so what? I like her, and people giving her negative votes doesn't change that.

• Agree Agree x 11
  12. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Very true. I guess people won't reveal them because they don't want anyone to give them negative ratings

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Opinion...nothing more or less...
    Hynk...

• Creative Creative x 1
  14. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    Obviously, this is just for fun, but if you don't care that much, why even vote? People giving negative votes to a girl you like doesn't change you liking them, obviously, but it changes the result of the election and the election is an event to see who comes out on top, not a test of who will keep liking their faves after it's over.

Saying people won't vote for your favourites is the same thing as people will give anti-votes to different people from you is just putting two very different actions in the same basket.

One is just the simple core of any election, you can't have one without votes, the other is giving people the power to nullify other people's votes, which is not something you see in any normal election. And also something very few people do here and justify (aside from the easy NGT case, like I already said). I myself called out one negative vote out of dislike (Gyoten Yurina) and another out of sheer curiosity (Yamasaki Ten) and never got any answer. Plenty of people are asking why Okada got -20 besides her being the previous winner and all they got was silence. Not to mention random negs for people like Sasaki Yukari (who was left with a negative score this year because her negative votes gave her -2 and her positive voter gave her +1, big joke), Matsuoka Natsumi, Seimiya Rei and others who were asked about and never justified. Not to mention I didn't get salty enough to call out the negs on Hana-chan but I certainly didn't like them.

Asking for negatives to be revealed is not reasonable IMO, but giving people the power to do negatives with no repercussion leads to this argument about the fairness of negative votes which is totally fine, imo.

There is a clause saying negative votes need solid reasoning behind them but it's more fluff than anything else.

kanjo himself said:

"There has always been hatred for girls on the top. That's undeniable.";

"I do support the existence of negative votes. Despite how they can be abused for strategic reasons";

and the final red flag:

"I think the issue with Okada is that she won three years in a row."

Negative voting for strategic reasons is something I'd bet a lot of people would not consider fair, and I do consider negative voting for petty/superficial reasons to be bad as well but that is me.

It makes me feel more on the side of someone like @Sailor Miyawaki who presented an interesting case and made me curious about whether negative votes were given to Okada Nana by people with only/mainly Sakamichi positive votes, which would make them pretty stupid and unfair tbh.

Thankfully, by a miraculous difference of 1, those negative votes didn't influence the election this year but I'd hate to see that ever happen.

Like you said, it's just for fun, there's no need to get angry or upset over this, but discussing the rules is obviously also fine.

Seeing as many posters also voiced their discontent with random negatives who are not justified, both at the top and at the middle of the rankings, it'd be cool to see a review of these rules and maybe a poll with options like:

1-Keep the negative votes as they are
    2-Keep the negatives but enforce an exposing and justification of them
    3-No more negative votes
    4-Expand the number of positive votes
    5-Something else;

This is no request to put more work in the hands of @kanjo though, if the forums were all for it, I'd be willing to help that happen, though I think it'd only have any pull if it had the presence of a mod behind it.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    "Dealt with" meaning how best to handle people's frustration with their use. Not "dealt with" meaning retaliation. Sorry about the confusion.

16. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I don’t believe in the concept of their being “legitimate” and “non-legitimate” reasons for casting negative votes. It’s just like with reasons for liking the members. Some people like a member bc they like their hairstyle, or bc they like their personality, or think they have good morals, or whatever. All are perfectly acceptable.

I say keep votes the way they are. Why do we need to make people justify their negative votes? It’s nobody’s business. Why are we policing how people on an online forum are ranking members of an idol group?

But at the same time, people do have to deal with the fact that sometimes people’s votes do show their true character. Some people cast votes in a more competitive manner, some people cast votes bc they have terrible morals (*cough* neg Maho votes *cough*), etc. Everyone is different and has a different moral compass, and it’s not anyone else’s business.

Obviously this doesn’t refer to descriminatory/racist/homophobic/etc. thoughts and vote explanations. Those def shouldn’t be allowed.

Anyways, my final ranking:
    01. Yamaguchi Maho (+15)
    02. Hasegawa arena (+10)
    03. Sugahara Riko (+9)
    04. Kotera Mari (+8)
    05. Hirate Yurina (+7)
    06. Nagahama Neru (+6)
    07. Kosaka Nao (+5)
    08. Kwon Eunbi (+5)
    09. Jo Yuri (+4)
    10. Kakizaka Memi (+4)
    11. Saito Asuka (+4)
    12. Hori Miona (+3)
    13. Kubo Shiori (+3)
    14. Yabuki Nako (+3)
    15. Nishino Nanase (+2)
    16. Akimoto Manatsu (+2)
    17. Terada Ranze (+2)
    18. Watanabe Miria (+1)
    19. Umezawa Minami (+1)
    20. Ozono Momoka (+1)

01. Nishigata Marina (-5)
    02. Tano Ayaka (-4)
    03. Kato Minami (-3)
    04. Ogino Yuka (-2)
    05. Yamada Noe (-1)

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Oh no the horror.

This would discourage people from voting, thus I am not in favour of it.

I'm on the fence about removing negative votes entirely. I have used them in the past, I think only twice and only for a member whose actions had a significant negative impact on my enjoyment of 48G activities that year. The requirement that your first negative vote be -5 definitely does stop me from using them more often, but at the same time I think it's absurd and forces people to give a larger malus than they might have otherwise. It shouldn't be difficult for the script to understand something like:

Code:
    01. Matsui Jurina (-5)
    05. Yahagi Moeka (-1)
    And let that still count, allowing people to assign their negatives as they see fit. To a degree, the same goes for leaving positive vote slots blank (especially if we expand the number of voting slots). The latter might encourage more people to vote, without investing the time to come up with an entire 20 (or 25! or 30!!!) names. The former... will probably increase the number of minor negative votes, but if we're going to keep negative votes as a thing I'd prefer it that way. I'd probably have given Yahagi Moeka a -1 for last year

I don't agree that negatives are necessary to "reflect the feelings of the forum", but at the same time, if that is the reason for allowing them, surely allowing people more freedom in how they assign them would be even more accurate.

Bit of a strawman don't you think?
    Some people are posting negative votes, yes. Most of them either don't justify them or the votes are 80% NGT members. I haven't seen any negative votes for the "high value targets" revealed so far.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Anyway, thanks @kanjo and @forum for making it fun

How about we still keep the negative votes (just as how we keep the 'disagree' icon)
    but limit it to just -1 votes?
    that way: it has to be a more concerted and organized way to 'take down' someone rather than just a few butthurts
    (which kinda reflects most real-life liberal democratic societies)

by same token, I am kinda reviving the 1 man/woman = 1 vote argument ain't I? :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

01. 122. (98) [8|0] [H46] Kakizaki Memi{+29,0}, 29
    ----- Last chance to give love to my #1 oshi and greatest idol of all time. *pours one out*
    02. 28. (119) [17|1] [N46] Kaki Haruka{+93,-3}, 90
    03. 29. (30) [18|1] [N46] Yamashita Mizuki{+92,-4}, 88
    04. 1. (3) [40|0] [N46] Saito Asuka{+280,0}, 280
    05. 46. (111) [14|0] [N46] Tsutsui Ayame{+60,0}, 60
    06. 38. (80) [11|0] [N46] Kitano Hinako{+72,0}, 72
    ----- The next five are my current oshis, vaguely in order
    07. 34. (26) [15|1] [K46] Nagahama Neru{+76,-1}, 75
    ----- My old Keyaki oshi
    08. 37. (216) [16|0] [N46] Endo Sakura{+73,0}, 73
    09. 18. (22) [26|1] [N46] Yoda Yuki{+125,-2}, 123
    10. 147. (343) [10|1] [N46] Seimiya Rei{+24,-1}, 23
    11. 70. (196) [8|0] [N46] Kanagawa Saya{+45,0}, 45
    12. 9. (5) [22|0] [N46] Nishino Nanase{+144,0}, 144
    13. 64. (359) [12|0] [H46] Kamimura Hinano{+48,0}, 48
    14. 126. (196) [7|0] [N46] Kakehashi Sayaka{+28,0}, 28
    15. 113. (262) [10|0] [N46] Hayakawa Seira{+31,0}, 31
    16. 126. (250) [8|0] [N46] Tamura Mayu{+28,0}, 28
    17. 142. (190) [6|0] [H46] Hamagishi Hiyori{+24,0}, 24
    18. 222. (196) [4|0] [N46] Mukai Hazuki{+12,0}, 12
    19. 214. (419) [6|1] [N46] Kitagawa Yuri{+14,-1}, 13
    20. 196. (305) [4|0] [K46] Matsudaira Riko{+15,0}, 15
    ----- The rest are all idols that I really like with special attention paid to 4ki because I love them

My rankings.

I didn't give anyone negative votes because I don't hate any idols so much that I'm going to single out any ones in particular and give them negative votes.

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I completely missed this ñññ

At least Naachan still made it Top 3! <3