1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nemousu TV Season 33 (2020/02/02 - 2020/03/29)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by pjsinc, Mar 7, 2020.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    *sigh*

Not surprised but I have to admit I was a bit hopeful they'd try to figure out a way of doing something remotely. Probably for the best. The members' safety is most important.
    sad tho

3. Owrayt

Owrayt Member

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Twitter:
    nogiarea
    Nemousu TV Season 33 Episode 9 all thanks to GEES :1st:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  4. pjsinc

pjsinc Kenkyuusei

And the re-timed GEES softsub for 24:15 long RAW from Aidoru.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. StrayDogFreedom

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    all praise to pjsinc and GEES for all the subs, I really really appreciate y'alls efforts.
    Any chance GEES will look to older seasons with the new season cancelled?

6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Once people can go out and about again they should be able to start the next season almost immediately, since the first few episodes have already been filmed.

7. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I wrote him and asked about that, but it probably depends how quickly they will resume with the next season.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. StrayDogFreedom

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Got ya got ya, I was under the impression they had cancelled the filming for the next season and were just going to play reruns. Well hopefully things will go well and can resume soon then :D

9. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Ok, GEES answered quickly and was happy about the feedback (he is kinda annoyed, that there is no comments section at dailymotion, so he doesn't know what other people think, lol).
    The thing is that season 33 was just especially interesting to him, due to the many great variety episodes in studio and having a lot of members he always wanted to sub.

He didn't see any great highlight episodes in the past two seasons, but he is open for specific requests. So if you know any great episodes from past seasons let me know and I will compile a small list for him. Remember, they need to focus on variety like the liar championship, the Okada Nana gameshow, or the Satopi games from this season. A small description of the episode(s) contents would help me to to some pre-selection.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. StrayDogFreedom

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Awesome! I'll start looking around and seeing if any stand out like that

11. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Ok, I looked through the official website and these are the ones that look interesting to me, don't have subs yet, and are more or less recent seasons.
    https://www.fami-geki.com/nemousu/archive/episode.php?season=32
    • Season 32 Ep6-9 16th gens + 3rd drafts Athletic festival
    • Season 31 Ep1-2 Could be interesting as they are again lying about the competition and are secretly doing something else.
    • Season 30 Ep3-5 Hammer priceless. Newer members are bidding on items from their senpais using different levels of punishment games. This looks fun.
    • Season 29 Ep 11-13 It's SKE only I think, but they're doing a big athletic battle.
    • Season 28 Ep 12-13 AKB vs Hypnosis, this could be fun and there are great members in it imho (RinRin, Kato Rena, Taguchi Manaka, Maeda Ayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Shimizu Maria, Yamada Nanami)
    • Season 27 Ep 1-3 Post Mayuyu Championship. There was something similar in a previous season, post Kojima Haruna which was absolutely hilarious. And it looks like they're playing the same finger pointing game.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Also in Season 27 in Ep 7-10 there's six members including Naachan, Megu, Sayaya and Izurina spending time at a Thai Army camp doing various exercises including an assault course which I enjoyed when it was first broadcast.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. StrayDogFreedom

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    You just listed pretty much all of the more recent episodes I wanted to see subbed... lol, which is to say anything involving 16th gens and/or Manaka and the Post X Member championship things
    I'll dig into the old stuff for good stuff

14. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    I agree on the 16th gen vs 3rd draft ep. I remember seeing lots of clips of it when it aired and it looks like a hoot. plus good showcase for the young girls :1st:

15. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I agree with the 16th ge vs 3rd draft too. High time we showcase what will be the latest frontline
    Plus it'll feed into season 33 + 34's members anyway. Some consistency

16. StrayDogFreedom

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I don't have many raw files for all the past seasons but of the ones I did, the ones that seemed like maybe GEES would be possibly interested in subbing might be:
    Dart Throwing Competition - Season 16 ep.5,8,11 - competition between 4 teams with members like Juri and Mako and I think I saw Tano and Muto and Chiyori (there seems to be a follow-up episode in season 17 ep.9 too)
    Yoga Position CreamCannon Quiz - Season 24 ep.1&2 - competition between 4 teams with members like Saho where a yoga instructor does a yoga position in front of the members and an audience and the member has to guess the position or get cream cannon'd

Then there are a bunch of episodes where Iriji judges a competition of domestic skills between various members. I think they did a bunch of these with cooking as well
    Season 16 - Ep.1 hour special (Shirt Ironing) and ep.6-7 (Flower Arranging)
    Season 17 - ep.1-2 (Suit Arrangement) and ep.10-11 (Diaper Changing)

Then some that I think was just be interesting of the RAW episodes I had to look through
    Members Make Gravure - Season 3 ep.1-2 - With Kitahara and Oshima Yuko, Sashihara and others where the members direct and shoot and plan a gravure shoot for a magazine. It seems like the majority of Nemousu episodes are like these where members take on an occupation or hone a specific skill. This is one that seemed like it'd be interesting to hear the members thoughts on since it can be a controversial topic.
    Shooting Lessons - Season 16 ep.9-10 - a Mariya Nagao special where she learns about shooting a gun and gets a license for it... I think. I didn't see her in many episodes so I thought episodes that starred her would be fun
    AKB go Spelunking - Season 24 ep.5-6 - with members like Chiyori and Tano and I think Juri where they learn how to then proceed to explore a cave
    16 Gen Beginner - Season 25 ep.7-8 - 16th Gen are tasked with learning to dance Beginner and performing it at a concert

I'm sure there were a lot of other good episodes but I didn't have the RAWs for a ton of seasons.
    Hopefully GEES finds some of those or others interesting. But! even if they don't and don't feel like subbing much until the new season, I really appreciate all they did and the softsubbing efforts of the members here. I like to archive AKB shows and just love variety in general. We've been really lucky to have subbers like Duburin and AmeAgari and particularly GEES who does so many

17. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    12th Gen + Chiyori, so Tomu, Happinesu, and Miyupon as well. I'd love to see this one subbed.

To add to your list:
    D2 Mushroom Farming - Season 23 ep 5+6: All the AKB48 D2s go mushroom picking.
    AKB48 in Macau - Season 25 ep 9+10: Izurina, Kayoyon, Tomu, Saho, Nattsun, Miyupon, and Megu performed at a concert in Macau, and afterwards the members leaned off the edge of a tall tower and others bungie jumped (and OG Sayaka shows up).

Also, obviously Tomu's Weather Forecasting Exam saga, but that's a lot to ask especially if GEES isn't interested in Tomu.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  18. StrayDogFreedom

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I notice there's also a big Bowling special from 2010, that could be fun, it has teams and stuff

19. StrayDogFreedom

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Perhaps it'd be a good idea if we made a new thread for shows we hope will get subbed in general?

20. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Well, for now I present you the first Nemousu episode GEES subbed from the request list:

It's from Season 30, but I post it here, because this is the most active Nemousu thread I think.

190210 AKB48 Nemousu TV Season 30 ep03
    Hammer Priceless! Part 1
    The show invited all the new girls from Gen 16 and 3rd Drafts to participate in an auction. They will get precious items from 11 high ranked senpais and don't have to pay a dime for them. However there is a catch, to bid they need to indicate what level of punishment they're willing to take. Each girl has a list of her ten most disliked punishments and if they win the bidding they have to do them.

Translation & Timing: GEES
    Visual Typesetting & QC: Lusankya

Softsubs: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EcDxs-jCc7Crd9rX0in690sHuJUAqTcB
    Hardsubs: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bOFzm_3Yz2zr4j38xxEmPTZ7FK6QibaH

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 3