1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

2019 Member Ranking Result Reveal (All ranks revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by kanjo, Mar 30, 2020.

1. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Is this the sicko that gave negative votes to Kakki and Mizuki?!

2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'm afraid you will get it completely wrong. You might think i'm giving it for another Sakamichi girls, but it's not ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Have you not seen the photos? I mean, I suppose it's possible she wasn't dating the guy, but at the very least she took a photo with him in an intimate location, wearing very intimate clothing. I think it'd be worse if they weren't dating. Of course it's also possible the photo was from before she joined, which is just eh, whatever. At worst that'd tarnish her pure image, but she never really had one so...

4. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    My choices had really nothing to do with 2019 and the order was a bit rushed and could have turned out better but:

1) I haven't yet forgiven Miichan over that bullshit head-shaving stunt which caused a shitload of bad publicity globally and still comes up when there are issues with J-/K-idols.
    2) Her performance in AKBingo managed to turn me off completely. Note: with further thought, 2) and 3) should have been reversed.
    3) Used to like her in the beginning, then I realized how mean and toxic she was and having her scandal did not help.
    4) and 5) I went to a national HS and they were on same lane with Komi. Komi was awesome and Mogi/Yukarun made an impression that they did not care at all whether I was ther or not.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, Kojima Mako graduated, and she did rather well, so I don't think that completely explains it

6. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I really enjoyed participating in this, great job @kanjo for organizing this year's event. The anticipation of seeing the rankings everyday as it is gradually revealed was pretty exciting.

On the negative votes issue, I am fine with the way it is, but I also kinda like the idea of it counting only -1.

The negative votes do serve to check the pulse of the forum. Some of us will not like certain girls, and some of us will not get their appeal. The polarizing ones will always get minus votes, while the generally popular ones do not.

I had an idea for justifying negative votes during the voting process and leaving it to the judgment of the mods to consider them or not, but that will take too much work and will open up a new can of worms. Better not go there :p

That said, I am fine with the current system, or changing it to all -1s, as someone has previously noted.

7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    It’s interesting to read how people’s experiences of meeting members can vary - I met Mogi 3 years ago and I found her to be very lovely - however it was at an individual event and she had no queue so maybe she was just grateful to meet someone! But yeah I know what it’s like to meet someone who couldn’t care less if I was there which is why I gave negative votes to Renacchi, but I’m sure many people have had better meetings with her.

Regarding Moeka, I have to confess I forgot to vote for her although I probably would have only given her a relatively low score. I always enjoyed seeing her perform and she made me feel happy (and yes she could certainly fish as I’ve mentioned on here before!) but at the same time I never really placed her among my top favourite girls, I don’t quite know why. In spite of that I’m finding that I do miss her just as much as some of my top graduated members.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Mogi didn't impress me when I went to her handshake lane, but I didn't really give her much of a chance (ended up using my last two tickets for her on Megu, along with lots from other girls too). However, I love her performance, interactions with other members, her sense of humour on Showroom etc.

9. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    Back to finish off my list!

01. 3. (1) [39|5] [AKB] Okada Nana {+279,-20}, 259
    Just going to ramble a little bit-- Takamina is my kamioshi, but I liked lots of members during her time, Sayanee becoming my new favorite after Takamina's graduation. Noeppi was actually going to be next in line after Sayanee graduated and well, with my personal feelings about everything I was in a situation where I didn't have a solid favorite anymore. I liked several members well enough, but not one at the top if you all know what I mean. This last year, with what AKB content I've been able to watch, Nana pretty much just demanded my attention with her performance skills and her attitude towards the group. I do think her personality has mellowed in that she's still very serious (I used to not like her very much because of it) but I think she's struck a really great balance in her idol persona. In the same way my previous favorites were able to be very serious, but also inviting and silly. I think she's a solid ace to help push AKB forward and my interest in the group has been refreshed as a result.​
    02. 18. (16) [25|0] [AKB] Mukaichi Mion {+123,0}, 123
    I've liked Mion since she was picked to center Heavy Rotation. I thought she was cute with great energy, and I think she's come in to her own these last few years since she set her sights on being and becoming the GM. I said Naachan revitalized my interest in the group, but truthfully it's also because of members like Mion pushing the group forward, which is why--​
    03. 12. (10) [22|0] [AKB] Komiyama Haruka {+142,0}, 142
    KomiHaru is my third pick. My top faves (and several in my list) are members I feel are going for a new era in AKB in their own terms with the lessons they've learned. I've always thought Komi was very pretty, I loved her smile, but I wasn't very fond of her attitude in the beginning-- which I don't hold against her either, they're all very young. But I appreciate how hard Komi has worked in building up the group and protecting it, which I think her finding her place has given her a lot of charm and confidence in her performances.​
    09. 5. (7) [35|0] [AKB] Kashiwagi Yuki {+194,0}, 194
    I like Yukirin because to me she seems like an unassuming jack of all trades. I do think she stands out when she wants to, but at least for me it's sometimes easy to forget she's decent to good at just about everything an idol can do. So when she does decide to shine, it's almost like she's pulling out her trump card and I enjoy feeling that surprise. I also appreciate how she lets herself be the butt of jokes and her physicality for the sake of of having big reactions.​
    11. 16. (34) [19|2] [AKB] Minegishi Minami {+133,-6}, 127
    Miichan is another member I've grown to like and respect towards the end of their idol career. I really find it charming and endearing when more seasoned people in their field are mentors and are able to have so many blossom under their watch. I can see the influence seniors like Miichan, Sasshi, and Yukirin have had on the group and I think they're leaving it in good hands.​

• Like Like x 6
  10. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Ah what the heck, here's my list.

Code:
    01. Shibata Yuna (+15)
    02. Kubo Shiori (+10)
    03. Yoda Yuki (+9)
    04. Kaki Haruka (+8)
    05. Tamura Mayu (+7)
    06. Iwamoto Renka (+6)
    07. Ozono Momoko (+5)
    08. Saito Asuka (+5)
    09. Kakehashi Sayaka (+4)
    10. Endo Sakura (+4)
    11. Hoshino Minami (+4)
    12. Shiraishi Mai (+3)
    13. Ito Riria (+3)
    14. Shinuchi Mai (+3)
    15. Takayama Kazumi (+2)
    16. Kitano Hinako (+2)
    17. Tsutsui Ayame (+2)
    18. Sato Rika (+1)
    19. Matsuo Miyu (+1)
    20. Takahashi Mikuni (+1)

Yuna dropped places. I am disappointed, but can't say I'm surprised. I also forgot Ikuchan... smh

I am not against negative voting either, but I don't see the need for me personally to vote negatively.

11. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Aye, i'd love to know what my favorites are like in handshakes as I don't think i'll ever probably make it to japan for one.

12. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I'm glad we have moved from the previous topic.

Next, I actually made some predictions from last year's voting:
    The 2018 Member Ranking Results (All Ranks Revealed!)
    "AKB votes to drop"
    -- Well this didn't really happen did it? AKB is still staying strong here
    -- I don't have the metrics but a brief look seems to show most of the girls held stable or gained rank

"IZONE to increase"

-- Didn't see the scandal unfold to such an extent, did we? The hiatus really did hurt

"Nogi to increase"
    --
    This one is obvious enough

"STU to increase"

-- Boy was I wrong with this one...I think? I stand corrected. But nothing stood out to me

What I did not predict was me getting infected by Hinata happy aura virus though. Not that I mind one single bit...:blush:

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    About Moeka.
    She used to post back stage/rehearsal videos, and she would follow Sasshi around, ignoring everyone else. It was definitely blatant.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well... now days...

:( ... member rank 2020 cam wery difficult, we get that :censored: virus at calculated also? :censored: it said stay with us... :( .
    well... not cry now it...
    Hynk...
    ouch... sorry my vote time was long time go :( . I should learn new list...

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    A well, it just confirms my bias .... sorry to her fans, but imho, good riddance

Mellowed is an understatement, she used to be so serious that it was sometimes just painful to watch in AKBingo ;) ..... and it made you even wonder if with her attitude she was able to make friends in AKB as she was just that bit weirder than the norm that she might get bullied.
    (otoh ... she probably was to scary for her peers to even attempt that (and I hope Miichan was there to put a stop to that sort of nonsense in Team 4))
    Nowadays ... you can see she has gained spades of self confidence and is able to let her hair down (well, she would if she didn't cut it short :) )
    But Naachan is obviously in it to be the best idol she can be and truly committed to her role.

16. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    Ngl I kind of skipped over a lot of those Bingo episodes because I found it hard to enjoy the newer members during that time and I didn't like some of the episode concepts. I am rewatching so I'll see if I change my mind! The Miki amusement park challenge episodes were hilarious and I'm sorry to have missed them the first time around.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
  17. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

01. Ikuta Erika (+15)
    02. Nibu Akari (+10)
    03. Hirate Yurina (+9)
    04. Matsudaira Riko (+8)
    05. Matsuda Konoka (+7)
    06. Matsumura Sayuri (+6)
    07. Fujiyoshi Karin (+5)
    08. Watanabe Rika (+5)
    09. Tamura Hono (+4)
    10. Saito Yuri (+4)
    11. Sugai Yuuka (+4)
    12. Ozono Momoko (+3)
    13. Kamimura Hinano (+3)
    14. Morita Hikaru (+3)
    15. Yamashita Mizuki (+2)
    16. Watanabe Risa (+2)
    17. Oda Nana (+2)
    18. Seimiya Rei (+1)
    19. Okada Nana (+1)
    20. Kakehashi Sayaka (+1)

The list. I really like the new girls (Keya's second gen the most), so I had to support them this year. On another note, I'm very glad that Momoko and Mizuki ranked pretty high this year.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Roger Allan Epino

Roger Allan Epino Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    Still, happy to see miyawaki sakura at top 10,, hoping for mnl48 sheki to get high rank next time. ❤❤

19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I really wish I could afford to go to Japan and go to a HS event at some point. It's always really interesting how that can totally change your opinion of a girl. Thanks for your response btw.

I think it's less the hiatus of IZ*ONE and more the fact that this is S48. If you asked the K-Pop side of IZ*ONE fans, I feel like they feel even stronger about IZ*ONE (and its members). A good portion of S48 users are first and foremost J-Pop / AKB48 Group fans, and they want the girls back in Japan, as part of AKB and HKT and IZ*ONE gone. I only voted for J-Line and Chaewon this year as well, even though I really like all of them a lot, maybe except for Hyewon. I don't dislike her but I don't find her exciting.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    2019 Member Ranking Result Reveal (All ranks revealed!) :

The format is: This Year's Rank. (Last Year's Rank) [# of Positive Votes | # of Negative Votes] [Short Name of the Group] Member Name {+ Points, - Points}, Overall Points

362. (---) [1|0] [SGO] Lê Phạm Thuỷ Tiên (Tiên Linh) {+3,0}, 3
    362. (322) [1|0] [SGO] Nguyễn Thanh Hoàng My (Mochi) {+3,0}, 3
    330. (470) [1|0] [SGO] Nguyễn Lê Ngọc Ánh Sáng (Ánh Sáng) {+4,0}, 4
    330. (---) [2|0] [SGO] Trần Cát Tường (Anna) {+4,0}, 4
    308. (---) [1|0] [SGO] Nguyễn Trương Tường Vy (Janie) {+5,0}, 5
    308. (---) [1|0] [SGO] Võ Ngọc Xuân Ca (Xuân Ca) {+5,0}, 5
    126. (470) [3|0] [SGO] Châu Ngọc Đoan Thảo (Hikari) {+28,0}, 28

There are 1020 members in the AKB48 Group.

Châu Ngọc Đoan Thảo (Hikari) the number 1 in SGO48 and number 126 on the top 150 of the AKB48 Group.

Châu Ngọc Đoan Thảo (Hikari) is number 2 of non-Japanese member of the AKB48 Group after 40. (43) [11|0] [BNK]Cherprang Areekul {+71,0}, 71

I am very surprised by those results. :shocku:

I am very happy for Châu Ngọc Đoan Thảo (Hikari) ! <3

Hikari is my favorite Idol from SGO48 !

Source :
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...nking-result-reveal-all-ranks-revealed.23300/

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 2