1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Yeah, because being banned from events (a ban which could be lifted) is the same as a legally binding promise (the same kind of thing used in case of affairs, divorces, theft, etc.) never to do so, coupled with a 10 million yen fine if they break it.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Sounds pretty fair to me.

Case closed

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    And in the end, they have to pay million of yens. Enough for me. be it a judgement or an agreement a la american way.
    Just a few reminders, not everyone in this forum is fluent in Japanese, and not everyone's native language is english.
    Sorry if my sum up doesn't match what you want to see.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

2.4 million yen seems very low.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Falx1984

Falx1984 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    The general amounts for civil settlements are very low in Japan compared to the US. One of the most famous comedians in Japan, Matsumoto Hitoshi, won a libel suit against a magazine and they were only ordered to pay 8 million.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, it's not like we can apply the US(or other country than Japan) law jurisdiction there.

At least, I don't have to meet them by accident in 48G HS event. I do wonder what other idol group will they target next though, assuming they aren't learning.

7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That ship has already sailed. From Saitowinterstar's blog, Sasshi's groups were targeted

"It’s confirmed that a suspect in the NGT incident, “Kaisei”, was arrested for stalking a member of the Sashihara-produced group ≠ME.
    • From Bunshun Online: “Arrested for stalking Sashihara Rino-produced ‘≠ME’ — The suspect is one part of the ‘NGT incident criminal group'”
    "

Sasshi spoke out about it on her twitter.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    More like, who had been already their next target.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EFz6ctJMFO4yqzZkPTitvi1z1JENduBYf0mFaKWPnro/

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Kinda fit their profiling(I recall I have said it here before) of jumping around newly debuted idol groups in search of girls who is still not accustomed about idol showbiz(preferably the one that is still in their 1st/2nd year as idol) to be further exploited. Kinda recall that STU were targeted too. That they didn't target Last Idol or 22/7 or rest of idol group recently debuted is honest surprise to me. Maybe because we didn't heard it yet.

They probably already abandoned NGT48 by now. Have to check it myself, unless someone else want to volunteer.

• Like Like x 2
  10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
  11. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    In any place where sanity was upheld they would have already be arrested. Seems like the cockroaches are looking for new haunts.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    1. A mutual from Japan, who likes and responds to many of my tweets won't touch my Katomina posts. The mutual is an auditioning for a voice actor role so I think she's bring careful. Or maybe she thinks mina is Kaiser.

2. I tried to explain what happened (with bias) to a different friend that doesn't follow idols. She had this to say: [*I regret that I said Mahohon wasn't hurt seriously because that diminishes the offense to Maho]
    a)
    [​IMG]
    b)
    [​IMG]
    c)
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
  13. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Are you making positive or negative posts about her?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Never negative. Comments are still locked but I will share and update her recent work Sherbet Pink and LARME.
    Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  15. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    honestly i'm confused of how this is related to the assault.

i thought there were some major updates regarding the case lol :')

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Nice to come back and see this thread being bumped up even now even without me around, especially thanks to friendly newcomers (As well as certain other people who just reappeared after trying to ignore the matter for years for being too uncomfortable. Evidently even for them it gets tiring to have their head dug into the sand like a proverbial ostrich for so long)

Anyhow. While I want to give as little publicity as possible, which is not the same as forgetting, about the so-called civil trial phase (more like a not so velied management-condoned attempt at character assassination that went nowhere) and what happened in the meantime, I see there's some calls for updates around so, strictly for both convenience's sake and for completion, I'm thinking of leaving here the entire masterlist of translations that I had published months ago on my account for those who missed it.
    Just for a balanced reference's sake, for preventing historical revisionism induced by ignorance, and for calling things over even in this thread. This time it covers everything, because I love hurting myself like that (which I still find it much more preferable than letting things be thrown in a memory hole, 1984-style).
    Cheers.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mEIxh14cdeH9wupplDz2fIIWQJr76S2UZwUDGNf_jDM/

P.S.: People whose brains hurt at a little amount of text, beware that this had been a long ride. ;)
    Thread definitely over and done with now, nothing else to add.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    this thread gave me corona... and cancer

• Dislike Dislike x 7
  19. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    /rant on
    @Cisalpine88, I may not have logged in here, but doesn't mean I don't keep track of what is going on here. With someone like you throwing cold water around, I rather not reply. Please get off your high horse. You don't have to answer. You want as little publicity now, something that blew out of proportion and became it's own thread just because you were so vocal then.

What I posted, is as a fan. It is something good and should be let known. You are an anti especially when you are so negative to whatever little positive things the management tries to do.

*Admin please remove my donor tag. Haven't logged in as long as NGT48 was in hiatus this past 1.5 years nor have I renewed my donation. If I get banned for this post, so be it.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I don't see why you think this post would be cause for ban. In any case, aside from the proverbial "beating a dead horse" comment, I don't see anything objectionable here. Everyone has already established their own opinion on this matter, so I don't see any further reason for debate. Although updates and related news are fine.

• Informative Informative x 1