1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagasawa Nanako (Naako) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Its not that hard to put things together. S&F really bungled the 9th single, delayed for over a full year, then having Techi center again and screwing up the release even when there was a release date announced. Akanen and Yuuka had to apologize along with other Keya members for something that is not their fault.

Naako getting left out of the senbatsu and then with the delays and postponements and such, she probably knew it was time to pursue other fields. It really doesn't get any simpler than that.

Anyway it was great that at least she had one last adventure with her best friend Pe-chan before her graduation.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Happy birthday Naako!

3. VIR46

VIR46 Kenkyuusei

I have not followed keyaki very closely lately because of all the "drama", but I still watch their show so the recent announcement of Naako graduating was the first I heard of it, very sad. She was one of the funniest member in the group. She is not trying to be funny but just naturally is funny and every group need a few of those people. With Oda gone as well I fear that their variety show will get even weaker. Anyway, at the same time the group is undergoing a few big changes atm and that will hopefully lead to some good changes as well, we will find new good members that can get the chance to shine etc. I think Keyakizaka still have all the potential in the world to be great but it's a shame that they lost one of the few people I think truly could have been amazing giving more chances. Wish her the best of luck with her manga(or maybe baking? ;) ) career though!

• Like Like x 1
  4. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Happy Birthday to Naako! <3

5. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

• Like Like x 4
  6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    So why is this thread not in the graduated forum yet?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Just followed Naako on Instagram, she already did a live and is quite active with her posts. Glad to see she is doing well.

9. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

She is actually dong another instalive today, roughly the same time as yesterday.
    She is doing it on youtube live today -> Youtube channel link

I love naako, but i think they unleashed a twittter monster... but then again it is no different when she was doing that kyz message thing.
    Btw she made an instagram account for her new puppy, https://www.instagram.com/kanna0104_/

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    LMAO
    I couldn't check on Naako steadly today, but every time I went on twitter she was there, and by that I mean 1 tweet every 30 seconds, meawhile, she went on IG, tried to upload on YT, had her YT video took down for copywright reasons...... she's just gonna break internet in the process [hehe]

Neve change sensei!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    She literally choose the worse timing to went Youtuber XD
    Because Covid, Youtube is "being run" by a AI... and that AI is wildly nuts :^^;:, that AI can take down steams for some things... like "weird background color", or "weird voice", even for chat spamming.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^uuuhhhhh i'm sure she'll be fine lol
    probably just tried to put a keyaki song as the bg music for her vid and they took it down :hehe:

13. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    youtube algo be like detecting copy infringement for the name nagasawa nanako by nanako herself lol.
    i think she needs to write youtube management to correct infringement algo and disassociate herself with s&f copyright

14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

It'd be very funny if, as you posted, nagasawa nanako can't use nagasawa nanako. YouTube can be so harsh sometimes.

15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Naako is so active, I love it, she posts a lot on her IG, she seems really fan-friendly (a fisher in handshake events as far as I've read) :p

Did anyone subscribe to her mobame before? Was she just as active?

16. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I wasn't subscribed to her but my friends were for the time they were in japan, she was easily one of the most active kyk members, consistently from the time the group was formed! This is just usual nanako but with the typical idol restrictions lifted :^^;:

edit: oda made a twitter and naako posted these pics!
    EWxdHBxXYAIW33y.jpg EWxejoEXQAAgYOz.jpg

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    This is why i love this dork!!!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Edit: BTW, why this thread still in the current members?

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  19. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    OMG this girl is chaotic good... And the background music in the darkness is as random and out-of-place as possible...

20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

So that's what Naako would look like as a blonde!:^^;: