1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hori Miona (Miona) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. CRL48

CRL48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguro Yuzuki, Yamauchi Mizuki
    Hori's been posting some very nice photos today from her upcoming photobook on her Instagram.

• Like Like x 1
  2. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Finally some teasers without watermark. Those are pretty standard gravure pics but since it is Miona, not everyday we gotta see her revealing that much skin. This may sound gross but I think her moles are extremely sexy, they make her seem to be flawed yet perfect at the same time. Secondly, I love how the bikini picture has very little Photoshop touch up. She looks like some realistic hot girl that you can actually spot at the beach (while other girls’ bikini pics usually idealize their body to much that it loses authenticity feel). Anyways, the economy is not doing so well but hopefully, 300k hardcore Miona wotas have got their cash ready.
    9D8742B4-6641-45AD-A147-F3FCE120877A.jpeg 5043E5CB-9B4C-4DF1-8AF4-5F82BB2E5029.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Miona's swimsuit photos are so lovely! I usually don't like swimsuit portions in photobooks much cause usually I feel like they look too staged? But Miona's actually looks like she went into the water (her hair is actually wet!! omg lol) and enjoyed her time at the beach. Maybe I'm overthinking it heh but I really like these previews [hehe]

I was a bit tired of all the recent PBs shot in France/Italy and was a bit lukewarm when they announced Miona's was going to be shot there too, but the recent previews have got me excited again.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Here are the back covers from her PB. Source.

To me, these kind of photos are far more sexy than the approach other photo books have taken recently. I might actually buy this one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  5. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    She somehow gives off a Kojiharu vibe. And we all know Kojiharu was such a fox. :1st::1st::1st:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Junior Dz

Junior Dz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    I did pre-order her photobook. Can't wait to see it soon <3 :))

Gửi từ Nokia 7.2 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

7. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Hori Miona will be the cover girl of Japanese magazine FRIDAY (5 / 29), the magazine will be released on 15 May 2020.

hori-miona-friday-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. heatsignature

Looks like Miona will also be covering Up To Boy! I'm glad that mgmt is promoting her photobook well despite it's delay

EYDwF7IVAAM5G_V.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  9. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    It’s kinda a bummer that they seemed to just take a bunch of pictures in her PB and put into those mag spreads. So no real new photoshoot for Miona. But I suppose that we can’t expect much more than that these days.

10. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    I do :^O^:

just preordered the rakutan cover... hope it actually ships out here though!!

11. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
  12. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Hori was on Zip! this morning, promoting her new PB

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  13. CRL48

CRL48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguro Yuzuki, Yamauchi Mizuki
  14. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Ok lets review the numbers :
    Miona have 115k printed and sales would be -

Yoda have 180k printed before release and have 130k 1st week sales

Ikuta 2nd PB have 210k printed and have 175k 1st week sales

Maiyan 2nd PB have 103k 1st week sales

Zukki have 130k printed and have 106k 1st week sales .

Looking at this numbers Miona might have 90k sales on 1st week.

Last edited: May 28, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Here is the link to the photobooks' data, you can take a look yourself. The list hasn't been updated to include recent PB though.
    http://www.stage48.net/forum/index....ayashi-yui-13-mar-watanabe-risa-10-apr.22616/

If we strictly consider all 2nd PB (which hasn't been many btw, so getting the 2nd PB itself is already an achievement), then Miona's will definitely lose out to Passport and Intermission as well as Yoda's 2nd PB (which is quite a shame because Yoda's and Miona's 1st ones had similar sale). The most realistic goal is to reach and surpass Nanase's 2nd PB which stands at around 160k but it was released like 4-5 years ago.

If we consider all PB in general, then it will be quite decent though not very outstanding, coming at around 8th until another big name has their next PB. Personally, I would want Miona to sell more than Mizuki (which right now also at 160k but still climbing). If she can do so then it would put her at 6th position.

90k in the first week sounds about right. I still hope it will crack 100k though.

16. heatsignature

Nanase's 2nd PB has actually passed 180K! Rustie (former S48 mod) continues to update sales numbers on his Twitter.
    I think 80-90K first week is realistic especially considering the pandemic, I think that unfortunately we probably won't get many sales from casual fans who may come across it at the bookstore and buy it there (Which I think is a fairly decent chunk of sales). But it may have good legs since sales won't be front-loaded and could sell more in the long run w/good word of mouth.

17. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    My PB has just arrived. This is the first time I order Nogi merchandise so I didn’t know anywhere better other than CDJapan. The shipping fee is quite hefty but I suppose I would never buy any other merch except Miona’s 3rd PB and Mizuki’s 2nd PB so it’s kinda ok. Plus I got it within just two days so totally worth it.

About the book itself, it’s way sexier than I thought (although by gravure standards, it’s still quiet on the conservative side). If only they had used more erotic pictures for promotion, that would have generated more heat.

Definitely counting on good word of mouth here. Hopefully the longevity will gradually push up the total sale.

• Like Like x 2
  18. heatsignature

I’m a big fan of CDJapan, but Amazon.jp is the option most people I know use!

I just saw some scans myself and wow they really didn’t advertise the sexier stuff did they? I’m not sure if I’m allowed to share the images here but I’m sure once they start circulating on jpn twitter she will garner even more interest amongst casual fans.

19. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    To make the shipping worthwhile I also bought the Mizuki's one and the Nogi travel book. I ended up paying 25+ bucks for the shipping but given the speed, I would say I am happy. I even got the HoriKita postcard for the travel book (although I guess it's 1/3 chance so nothing to brag about).

I don't understand why they decided to keep those picture secret until the end. Did they try to go for a long term strategy by triggering fans' curiosity rather than getting a big headline for a massive first week sale?

Also I don't want to sound hentai but I was quite upset with the bathtub scene. She kinda got the right idea by keeping that dress on because soaking wet clothes is much more appealing than getting completely naked like what Mizuki went for. It has potential to be the best part of the entire book. And yet there are only two pictures for that scene. What a misopportunity.

• Like Like x 1
  20. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1