1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 4
  2. ikyu828

ikyu828 Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

usually it will get subbed pretty quick

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Midori

Midori Member

Is this a Nako x Hitomi WCenter? :omg:
    I had a look at the center distribution for SSOTS Chaeyeon had the most time thanks to the dance break, Wonyoung was second but Eunbi is in the center at the end so I've really no idea.

• Like Like x 2
  4. SakuKuKosong

SakuKuKosong Kenkyuusei

Secret Story of the Swan wil have studio vers(?)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yeah there were some insufferable foreign fans on twitter pestering management about so-called "cultural appropriation" regarding a jewel on Eunbi's forehead. Despite being told by actual Indian's that it wasn't a bindi and pretty much no-one in India cares anyway, these entitled brats decided that they should be offended on other peoples behalf.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. ikyu828

ikyu828 Kenkyuusei

nice, i wish they went there during fiesta era as well

7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    MV Making video (with English subs):

• Like Like x 3
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Apparently it's like a dance version video. I assume if this will be posted, that means we won't get a dance practice video

9. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Actually, there were many indian wizone who did take offense to it, which is why it became an issue in the first place. You don't get to decide what is or isn't offensive just because a percentage of that group didn't believe it to be so. Not all black people think white people saying the n word is offensive, it doesn't mean the word isn't offensive at all. In fact, most wizone that sent the letters did so out of concern for the members, because they didn't want the group to receive hate again for something the members couldn't control. For you to call them entitled brats says more about you than them...

Anyway, i'm glad they edited it out. It shows that they
    1) read and take note of korean, japanese, and international fans when they send them letters of concern
    2) care about the members enough to not want to see them come under fire for a stylist and make up artists error
    3) have a smart enough set of people managing the group that protects the best interests of the group, members, and fans even if it means messing up the schedule a little.

Swing/OTR have done so much more worse things during this comeback, the botched website update, messing up the shipment of 3d/kihno's and releasing the performance video before the showcase for example. This was one of the few things they got right. We all know they ultimately care about the money and reputation, but they managed to deal with something that could have potentially done more harm to the group than good. You know how the 'insufferable foreign fans on twitter' can create a storm out of everything, so i'm glad swing/otr eliminated any chance of izone receiving more backlash for things they could not control. We don't need any more negative media or comments.

• Agree x 4
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  10. ikyu828

ikyu828 Kenkyuusei

it seems to be for radio show

11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    3rd Mini Album Oneiric Diary - Jacket Making Film:

• Like Like x 4
  12. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  13. bluefalcon347

bluefalcon347 Kenkyuusei

https://twitter.com/12to110/status/1273154836205318144
    So apparently not only did Swings mess up with the MV delay, but they failed to properly ready the albums needed to match the demand. According to comments, they ordered late for production. New albums will be shipped slowly at this point and as a result Oneiric sales will likely be much lower then Bloom*iz, at least initially.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. ikyu828

ikyu828 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  15. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Sorry, but Merry Go Round >>>>>>>>>> Secret Story of the Swan (personal review coming soon) :worthy:

Actually, I'm curious with how Swings will handle IZ*ONE for their ONE trilogy -especially since Swings was mess during Wanna One era and love to only push certain member (like OngNiel in Wanna One and Dongpyo in X1 :fear: ). Minjoo prolly got treatment like Ong in Wanna One (he was Music Core MC until the disbandment), we will know who will get treatment as same as Kang Daniel's :hehe:

16. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Sakuras voice is completely unrecognizable in swan song. Heavy editing, she actually sounds different now, or some combination?

17. bluefalcon347

bluefalcon347 Kenkyuusei

I can’t answer the heavy editing part, but on the most recent episode of her radio she said...

“I took quite a lot of vocal lessons before recording. It was pretty tough since I had a really difficult part in SSS.”

“It's a key I can't even vocalize at first. There was a time period where I had 5, 6 vocal lessons per week. I worked hard, put in a lot of effort before recording & I was finally able to vocalize it.”

https://twitter.com/fujii_itsuki/status/1273329813474832384

• Informative Informative x 3
  18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Kkura said she's been taking singing lessons a lot more, so her voice has definitely improved a lot, but i'm pretty sure she has some editing done on her lines in the track, doesn't seem like they're singing live in their performances (and tbh why should they lol they're not performing in front of anyone lolol)

Here are the M Countdown Performances for today!
    Pretty

Merry-Go-Round

Welcome + Secret Story of the Swan

As of 8pm KST, Oneiric Diary has sold over 300k copies in 4 days!
    HANTEO CHART
    Day 4 as of 20:00 KST: Oneiric Diary: 39,153 copies
    Total: 300,818 copies
    It took Bloom*Iz 5 days to do this (though the total was at 299,900 on the 4th day lol). So it's an improvement despite the shipping issue's they've had all week! The last 3 days will be interesting! I don't think we'll manage to beat Bloomiz's first week sales but wiz*one always surprise me haha, I hope the shipping workers aren't having a hard time ;~;

• Like Like x 2
  19. Bee

Bee Kenkyuusei

Usually no live singing on Comeback stages but expect lives on MBC at least.

I applaud her because she sounds 1000x better without the extreme nasal tone.

• Like Like x 3
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    1theK Originals has dropped this 'Gap Crush' performance video of SSS (with English subs):

There's also a competition with the video:

• Like Like x 1