1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NGT48 5th [Sherbet Pink] (2020/07/22)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by nokoru, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I was doing a tarot reading for NGT and their new single, and I pulled an ace of cups which represents a new love. DO you guys think Fujisaki Mayu will become more popular, or will NGT's reputation surpass her?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    Now THAT is next-level fandom. Everyone here is a pleb compared to you.

• Like Like x 4
  3. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I'm hoping the cup was right-side up and symbolized fulfillment for the group. I think it was a good choice to choose a kenkyusei for a new start (and a drafted member) . I don't know enough about yet about miyu about what put her ahead of the other RS's, but HKT48 pulled Tashima Meru from the group of 2nd gens to center, and it was evident early on (to me) that she was a great choice. I hope there is something extraordinary too about Miyu (aside from not being katomina).

When Katomina joined the kenkyusei team I was hoping for a Minegishi kind of influence on the team. But I was disappointed by some karaoke showrooms by Otsuka and Terada, that those two did not really know many AKB48 songs to sing or dance them confidently. Conclusion Katomina is no Minegishi, and perhaps NGT songs before AKB. But I won't forget that Katomina was willing to perform countless flips on stage to get the hype for the team in the early days and I think the scandal hurt her self-confidence (if that's possible) and now she may not be willing to lead. I don know.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Not sure how reliable this site is, but, Fujisaki Miyu is center for the song.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Kinda being rusty on this, so I'll start catching up from latest HS update to the last I left behind.
    =====
    NGT48's 5th Single (Sherbet Pink) 1st Round HS Sales Results

01. (00.) 09/42 (+09) Nishigata Marina
    02. (00.) 05/42 (+05) Ogino Yuka
    02. (00.) 05/42 (+05) Homma Hinata
    04. (00.) 02/42 (+02) Fujisaki Miyu
    05. (00.) 02/40 (+02) Nakamura Ayuka
    06. (00.) 01/42 (+01) Nakai Rika
    07. (00.) 01/38 (+01) Kato Minami
    Total: 25/1.188 (or 16.3/792 if converted to 90 mins ratio) (+25 since 0th round) [2.1%]
    0/333 (+25 or +16) last single (increase/decrease over 4th single 1st round.)
    =====
    NGT48's 5th Single (Sherbet Pink) 2nd Round HS Sales Results
    01. (01.) 39/42 (+30) Nishigata Marina
    02. (02.) 24/42 (+19) Ogino Yuka
    03. (02.) 22/42 (+17) Homma Hinata
    05. (05.) 09/40 (+07) Nakamura Ayuka
    06. (07.) 07/38 (+06) Kato Minami
    07. (06.) 05/42 (+04) Nakai Rika
    08. (04.) 04/42 (+02) Fujisaki Miyu
    09. (00.) 03/42 (+03) Oguma Tsugumi(new)
    10. (00.) 02/40 (+02) Ando Chikana(new)
    11. (00.) 02/38 (+02) Otsuka Nanami(new)
    11. (00.) 02/38 (+02) Kawagoe Saya(new)
    12. (00.) 01/42 (+01) Seiji Reina(new)
    13. (00.) 01/40 (+01) Nara Miharu(new)
    14. (00.) 01/38 (+01) Sato Kairi(new)
    14. (00.) 01/38 (+01) Tsushima Yunako(new)
    14. (00.) 01/38 (+01) Mashimo Kaho(new)
    Total: 124/1.188 (or 81.3/792 if converted to 90 mins ratio) (+99 since 1st round) [10.4%]
    3/333 (+121 or +78) last single (increase/decrease over 4th single 2nd round.)

NB: This is the first time NGT used AKB Group Shop rather than FortuneMusic, so there are some changes such as:
    1. This single uses 55 minute slot instead of usual 90 minute slot, so expect inflated number.
    (I can adjust it to standard count used in previous single, if the demand is there)
    2. Expect resales adjustment found in AKB/HKT single round.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I honestly hope she does. NGT's is a huge burden to handle for a fresh face, if she overcomes it she will be powerful.

7. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Either way she'll get attention. However, the cards that NGT will continue to do the same bullshit and not fix themselves. So, good luck to her and 2ki

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    GORL, where were you during SSK lol. I could have used a tarot reading to see if I needed to waste money or not lol.

Edit: just so we're clear I drink dumb bitch juice everyday anyways, so you know ur homegorl is spending regardless lol

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    First lotteries complete and I will participate in the virtual handshake event in Sept. Unlike with normal theater board CD no handshake tickets included, instead we will received details by email and face recognition tech will be used to verify participants. I noticed when I updated my mailing address there was option to add my portrait. I guess they will use this or will explain its usage in the email. From what I'm reading in the forum HKT48 did something similar? Maybe all the info is somewhere else but I am just putting my own experience here for this handshake.

Another thought, minus the handshake ticket, almost all pretense is dropped about purchasing CDs as opposed to buying handshakes. I would buy to participate anyway but it's weird to buy so many copies of the same CD without even the slightest preview of the new title, except we have a senbatsu and new center. But such is the way for 48 fans.

10. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    • Like Like x 2
  11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Details are out
    Type A, Type B, Theater
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tracks:
    • 1 Sherbet Pink
    • 2A Zetsubō no nochi de (絶望の後で) - TDC Senbatsu
    • 2B Kōkai bakkari (後悔ばっかり) - Kenkyusei
    • 2T Kiraina no kamo shirenai (嫌いなのかもしれない) - Chicchaimon club
    Line up recaps:
    Senbatsu:
    Ogino Yuka, Oguma Tsugumi, Kado Yuria, Kusakabe Aina, Seiji Reina, Tano Ayaka, Nakai Rika, Nakamura Ayuka, Nara Miharu, Nishigata Marina, Nishimura Nanako, Homma Hinata, Yamada Noe, Ando Chikana, Otsuka Nanami, Ogoe Haruka, Kato Minami, Kawagoe Saaya, Komiyama Sara, Sato KairiSogabe Yume, Tsushima Yunako, Terada Hina, Tominaga Yu, Fujisaki Miyu, Furusawa Mana, Furutate Aoi, Mashimo Kaho, Mimura Hino and Morohashi Hinata.

TDC senbatsu:
    Ando Chikana, Ogino Yuka, Oguma Tsugumi, Ogoe Haruka, Kado Yuria, Kawagoe Saya, Komiyama Sara, Seiji Reina, Tominaga Yu, Nakai Rika, Nara Miharu, Nishigata Marina, Nishimura Nanako, Fujisaki Miyu, Furutate Aoi and Homma Hinata.

Kenkyusei senbatsu:
    Ando Chikana, Otsuka Nanami, Ogoe Haruka, Kato Minami, Kawagoe Saaya, Komiyama Sara, Sato KairiSogabe Yume, Tsushima Yunako, Terada Hina, Tominaga Yu, Fujisaki Miyu, Furusawa Mana, Furutate Aoi, Mashimo Kaho, Mimura Hino and Morohashi Hinata.

Chicchaimon club:
    Ogoe Haruka, Komiyama Sara, Terada Hina, Tominaga Yu, Furutate Aoi and Morohashi Hinata.

https://ngt48.jp/news/detail/100004084
    https://www.universal-music.co.jp/ngt48/news/2020-06-23/
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2165217/full/

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Teasers:
    Sherbet Pink

if the video does not show watch the video here

Zetsubō no ato de

if the video does not show watch the video here

Ty under

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It's a teaser :approve:

15. nyeheeeeee

nyeheeeeee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mariko-sama
    The teaser seems promising :3rd:
    cant wait to see the mv, kinda pulls sukinanda vibes with ocean and vacation thing:banana:

16. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Let me guess the girls from top to bottom.
    Tsushima Yunako, Sato Kairi, Mimura Hino, Tano Ayaka, Terada Hina, Sogabe Yume, Morohashi Hinata (this girls will probably never enter a senbatsu again)
    Furusawa Mana, Kato Minami, Kawagoe Saya, Mashimo Kaho, Nishimura Nanako, Nakamura Ayuka, Yamada Noe (it´s kind of sad for Saya and Noe to be ranked so low)
    Komiyama Sara, Kusakabe Aina, Tominaga Yu, Kado Yuria, Nara Miharu, Otsuka Nanami (just as I suspected)
    Ogino Yuka, Nishigata Marina, Ando Chikana, Seiji Reina, Nakai Rika (surprised not to see Ando Chikana at front of the cover after her push in a AKB48 B-side)
    Furutate Aoi, Homma Hinata, Fujisaki Miyu, Oguma Tsugumi, Ogoe Haruka (congratualtions!)

(bolded members = kami 7)

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    The song seems good, the dislike tho :hmm:. I wonder why they dislike it...
    Annotation 2020-07-03 101847.jpg

Attached Files:

19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2020