1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sugahara Saki (Sakkii) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'STU48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    nice to see her winning, although a bit concerned she was in a competition where she was actually the strongest person lol

2. qpet

qpet Future Girls

FINALLY. it was tough to see that she never had a chance to win

3. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    you gotta challenge yourself!:cool: Would you go to play basketball against little children just to show how "good" you are?! (Well I do that sometimes:cool:)

4. qpet

qpet Future Girls

see, it must feel good to win sometimes :twisted:

5. qpet

qpet Future Girls

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  6. qpet

qpet Future Girls

7. qpet

qpet Future Girls

8. qpet

qpet Future Girls

Happy Birthday <3

[four images: 404 Not found]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2020
  9. qpet

qpet Future Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. qpet

qpet Future Girls

wtf is this smh
    ---------------
    smh part2

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
  11. qpet

qpet Future Girls

[​IMG]
    happy 20th birthday <3

12. qpet

qpet Future Girls

[​IMG]

Tokyo Calendar
    Beauties' Decision Vol. 8

"After graduating from a popular idol group, I lost my job..." After working part-time at a restaurant...

There are moments in life when you have to make a decision.
    Which path you choose could make a big difference in the rest of your life.
    Let's take a peek into the hearts of these beautiful women and see what choices they have made.
    A beautiful woman with clear eyes and a slightly devilish atmosphere.
    We take a closer look at Sugahara Saki, a member of the AKB48 sister group, who is now struggling as a solo talent.

- Ever since I was a little girl, I've always wanted to stand out. -

Sugahara Saki, 21 years old.
    She is a beautiful woman with both transparency(pureness?) and glamour.
    Saki, who currently works as a talent, was born in Okayama Prefecture.

I grew up in the countryside, where there were only fields and rice paddies. From the time I was a child, I was very lively and wanted to stand out.
    Most school bags were red or blue, but I wanted to stand out, so I carried an orange one to school.

When she was in the second grade of elementary school, Saki became interested in fishing under the influence of his father.
    She frequently fished in the local sea, and was surprised to find that she caught snapper over 50 cm in length and huge flatfish all by herself.

To catch a big fish, you have to spend dozens of minutes on the boat winding the line on the fishing rod. But I enjoyed that kind of work too (lol)
    I learned how to handle fish on YouTube, and I used to cut the fish I caught into three or five pieces.

Such an energetic Saki has longed to be a singer since she was a child.

My mother is 44 now, and she was of the generation that listened to Hamasaki Ayumi and Koda Kumi.
    I had a lot of artists' songs playing in my house, so I naturally began to admire them.

Not only did she admire them, but after entering a local private junior high school, she began attending voice training classes in addition to her schoolwork.
    Saki's destiny changed one day when she was walking her usual route to school.

There is a commercial facility called "Sun Station Terrace Okayama" in front of Okayama Station which is well known to all locals.
    When I was walking there, there were big posters all over the area saying "STU48 first term students wanted!"

What she saw was the recruitment of a sister group of AKB48 based in the Setouchi area.

The moment I saw the poster, I instinctively thought, "I want to apply."
    I immediately consulted my mother and applied for the screening process. But I didn't know if I would be accepted, so I didn't have high hopes.

However, fate smiled on her.
    To her surprise, she easily passed the application screening.

- An ordinary high school student suddenly finds herself in the entertainment industry! -

During the second round of judging, the judges told her something surprising.

They said, "Please show us your face with your bangs up."
    I think they probably meant that they wanted to see my true face, unaffected by the hairstyle.
    I showed my face with my bangs up in a gulp without hesitation, but some of the girls were embarrassed or even cried.
    Maybe it was good that I didn't feel embarrassed at all......

Then, in the third round of judging, they performed their best songs.
    At the same time, there was also a dance screening, and although she had no experience in this one and was not confident, she made it through.

I still remember that during the judging, Akimoto Yasushi asked me, "What kind of idol do you want to be?"
    I was surprised at that time, but I answered, "I want to be an idol who can also appear in variety shows."

Her honest answer was a great surprise to herself, and helped her to set a goal for the future.
    She continued to pass the screening process smoothly, and before she knew it, her debut as a member of STU48's first gen had been decided.
    Saki's parents were supportive of her sudden rise to idol status.
    However, some relatives were concerned about her entry into the entertainment industry and had harsh words for her.

They said, "Do you know how tough it is? It's not a sweet world." When they said that to me, I knew I wanted to make it in that tough world.

With determination, Saki started her career as a new idol.
    However, from the day she joined the group, her days began to be harder than she had imagined.

First of all, it was very difficult for me to keep up with dancing. I was immersed in lessons from morning to night.
    I practiced not only at official group practices, but also rented a studio and practiced for hours on end on my own.
    I had to keep up with the level of those around me, I didn't want to fall behind and slow them down.

At first, Saki said she looked around from the edge of the studio because she lacked confidence.
    However, as her body gradually became accustomed to the dance and she was able to move, she was able to get a feel for it.
    Another difficult thing was balancing schoolwork.
    At first, she attended an integrated junior and senior high school in her hometown of Okayama, but halfway through her studies, she moved to a school in Hiroshima, which offered more flexibility for her performing activities.

I didn't make many friends at school in Hiroshima, but I got along very well with the members of STU.
    We were rivals in terms of whether or not we would make the cut, but we didn't get too serious about it and just went about our activities as "you do you".

Looking back on those days, there is one thing that still makes her proud.

There was a TV show called "STU48's Seto Bingo!" I did my best in every talk show and left my mark, and I was able to sit on the dais every week.
    Usually, members are replaced or selected to appear on the show, but I wanted to work hard in the variety show, so I worked harder than anyone else.

If you work hard, you will be recognized.

She felt this way and continued to boldly take on physical challenges, such as challenging herself to perform a waterfall ritual on a variety show and experiencing a Danjiki Dojo.
    Although it was difficult at times, she built a unique presence within the group and forged ahead with the support of her fans.
    It was during her sophomore year of high school that she made another major decision.
    Two years had passed since the group's formation, and Saki says she felt slightly lost when thinking about her future career.

I liked being an idol, but I began to think, "Maybe it's not right."
    I talked to my parents about it, and they advised me, "If that's what you think, you're young, why don't you try something new?" They advised me to try something new.

As if those words had pushed her, she decided to graduate from the group.

I was happy to see fans from all over the country at the handshake events after the graduation announcement.
    I realized that I had been supported by so many people, and I was able to graduate with a refreshed feeling.

After graduating from the group, she moved to Tokyo by herself to make a fresh start as a solo talent.

- Make friends at your first part-time job in your life. -

But it was a rocky road from there.
    Due to the spread of the coronavirus, they were forced to refrain from going out.

I was so nervous because I had come all the way to Tokyo, but my opportunities were almost nonexistent.
    I couldn't do anything, and the number of auditions was decreasing rapidly, so I honestly felt like I was at my lowest point.
    "I wonder if I should go back to being an idol... I want to go back to my parents' house..." There were many times when I felt as if I was on the verge of giving up.

Still, she decided to take the first step forward and began working part-time at a restaurant for the first time in her life.
    She found that the smiling and talking skills she had developed in the group came in handy at work.

I struggled with practical tasks such as taking customer orders and making drinks quickly.
    But I was happy to make part-time friends in the same workplace. Before that, I was so busy with my idol activities that I didn't have time to hang out with kids my own age.

As she was building the foundations of her Tokyo life step by step, she was presented with an opportunity.
    She was asked to be an assistant MC on a radio show that Tahara Toshihiko was the main host of.

My mother told me, "It's amazing that you can work with Tahara Toshihiko on the same set" and I was so honored.

Once the program started, she and Tahara Toshihiko got along perfectly, and the show was well received.
    The radio show gave her more opportunities to work as a talent, and she was able to show her own personality.

Recently, I think I have finally made a new start. I dare not set any goals or ideal talents for the future.
    I hope to continue to work in my own way while giving my all to the work in front of me.

After overcoming many difficulties, she has made a fresh start in a new field.
    We look forward to her future activities!

translated with DeepL
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://tokyo-calendar.jp/article/26279

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reading it was so nostalgic, and heart aching. It was good to read something longer about her instead of a short car-show bio. and the photos are great. I'm happy she feels like she finally got a fresh start after her graduation.

[​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/Lagrange0818/status/1694922385659732238

--------------------------------------------------------------

just another work
    Tokyo auto salon 2024 - image girl, whatever that means
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Birthplace :Okayama Prefecture
    Date of birth : 2001 November 14
    Zodiac sign: Scorpius
    Blood type : Type B
    Height : 160cm
    Three sizes : B:80cm/W:60cm/H:86cm
    Foot size : 23.5cm
    Hobby : Drinking
    Special ability : Fishing, Singing
    Good at (favorite) sports:Soccer, Baseball
    Qualifications : -
    Driver's license : -
    What kind of car do you want (like)? : Prado
    Charm point :Ears
    What is your personality? : My pace
    Where do you hang out? : Sangenjaya, Roppongi, Nakameguro
    What's your hobby? : Karaoke
    What is your favorite food? : Yakitori and Gyoza
    What is your least favorite food? : Carrots
    Favorite music? : Nishino Kana
    What is your dream for the future? : I want to be an actress and appear on talk shows.
    What is a present you would like to receive? : A rice cooker
    What magazines do you often read? : -
    Blogs: -
    https://www.tokyoautosalon.jp/2024/girls/saki_s.php

--------------------------------------------------------------

and still a beauty
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://www.instagram.com/__sakis.14/

Last edited: Aug 28, 2023