1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    So exciting! This is next week and I get off work early, I'll be able to see this live! :D

(Don't mean to rub in your face @Dill old buddy)

3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    ahah don't worry!
    But I want at least a 3 pages long report!
    Btw I didn't catch how long will it be.. 1 to 2 hours?
    I wouldn't have be able to watch even if they announced it sooner, so I really hope whoever gonna watch it will have a great experience... I'm just gonna be a little jealous lol

4. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    The fact that they're doing this on a weekday makes me think they're testing the water. Cant watch it either since I'm working. I'll take them being the guinea pig over nothing.

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Once again amazing translation work by @too much idea about prevention rules put in place by Keyaki mngmnt for the Live With You event.

https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1281441843201241088

There's a lot of norms to follow there, but seeing how Japan is handling COVID I feel relieved Keyaki is implementing their safety rules so much. We started doing it since February and I assure you all they wrote on there is the most complete set of rules you can get all around the world. At this point only Pharmaceutical Companies or related to have more rules in place, and only for obvious reasons.
    But those rules have been implemented in six months, while Keyaki put them in place at once so it may be hard for them to manage everything smoothly.
    This makes me a lot less worried about members and their families safety though, a good step taken in the right direction

If they'd announce 9th/album at the end of the live would be perfect
    .....just saying....

..please..

• Like Like x 7
  6. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    ^ well, handshake which is the only thing keeping sakamichi groups from releasing new songs are more tricky. The no audience live will probably gather around 100 people maximum (members + all the staffs) and they can be traced easily since they're workers. Meanwhile thousands of fans attend handshake which will make distance and security rules hard to apply.

7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I'm curious about how they will perform their dance. I know that Keya dance has many interaction with each other. Are they going to change and rearrange the dance? Or, they are going to do it like what Nogi did on 46h TV, they put safe distance between members in the formation.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  8. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Planning on watching it. It seems Zaiko is the best option for us gaijins, huh?

9. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Regarded Neru's return to entertainment world and is registered by Seed & Flower LLC is the second they have added next to Hirate. They probably regret their mistake in the past to let Zuumin ran off to avex trax.

This makes me confident for the future to trust Seed & Flower despite what happened for the past 2 years. I have compared Nogizaka LLC with Seed & Flower LLC too often because it was weird to see not one single graduated member to stay at Seed & Flower until 2020.

And their rules for Covid-19 and this live only makes me more comfortable.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I want the Rakuten one as it comes with a message card from your oshimen but it seems like you're right. Zaiko is the way to go.

Edit: I already pre-registered but it seems they aren't selling tickets until tomorrow.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  11. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    SO HAPPY!!!!
    I just read about it and the general question is... what are they gonna perform?
    We had 5467567582 Ambivalent performances so far so I really hope it's not that again BUT there's also the chance that they'll announce a new song on the live-without-me and then perform it two days later....
    Regardles of that, it really feels like time restarted and we are finally getting back to normal.

Best of luck to the girls because between the stop, everything that happened and new gens, they surely are nervous and hyped too.
    And best of fun to Keyakids :chuffed:

• Like Like x 2
  13. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    whatever they do I'm excited. Hope their costume will look good

• Like Like x 4
  14. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Bought the ticket using Zaiko. No problems at all, paid with Mastercard.

• Like Like x 2
  15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Got my ticket too, no issues encountered. Should be fun :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I forgot I used Zaiko two weeks ago for an Oda Kaori live concert restream (from back in 2019). No geographical restrictions. Hopefully it stays the same for Keyaki (though personally I won't be buying a ticket since I have no plans towatch them).

17. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I'm curious as to how they will make this experience different from just watching a replay stream of RoK or Showrooms. From the very helpful translations, it seems several fans have submitted voice recordings that the staff can use to simulate a live crowd.

I wonder if there will be more, like, live interactions and stuff. Of course I will only understand like, ten percent of what they're saying, but hey - show love to our girls by supporting them, right? And the music and dance itself is quite universal.

18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    It will probably be Saimajo centered by Pon.

19. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Are there any chance we can re-watch it or somebody will record it? I'm ready to buy ticket but I can't watch it at that time and I really really want to watch it

20. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    they says this wont be archived so it wont probably officially released later. Idk if someone will record it since it's paid content